QUEEN LEE DROPPED ON HIS 5HED (RS07)

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

4 ways ... not you .... embarrassing 

Never said it was but you died to this guy aswell btw very embarrassing 

1 hour ago, King Lee said:

Gz 

Im too inexperienced on 07 to compete with all of the ags gmaul pkers

Give me a lil to get an ags and to get used to it (haven't pked on rs in 2 years) and we rm

Lee even Mr Taylor can brid better than you and he’s pretty terrible 

2 minutes ago, Smackd said:

Never said it was but you died to this guy aswell btw very embarrassing 

Lee even Mr Taylor can brid better than you and he’s pretty terrible 

Mr Taylor has not been better than me since 2015, maybe in single. Also, if you're gonna get gassed because an 07 hybrid (someone who consistently pks on 07, also killed him 30 mins before this) ags gmauled me, then you've got things to sort out egotistically. Fight and kill me on 07 yourself then post a topic about it, rather than using darios friends gif lol

1 minute ago, King Lee said:

Mr Taylor has not been better than me since 2015, maybe in single. Also, if you're gonna get gassed because an 07 hybrid (someone who consistently pks on 07, also killed him 30 mins before this) ags gmauled me, then you've got things to sort out egotistically. Fight and kill me on 07 yourself then post a topic about it, rather than using darios friends gif lol

You mad 

9 minutes ago, King Lee said:

"also killed him 30 mins before this"

Oh you killed me? where's the killpic @ then goofy, lmk when u wanna plank again L0L

9 hours ago, magebank said:

"also killed him 30 mins before this"

Oh you killed me? where's the killpic @ then goofy, lmk when u wanna plank again L0L

I dont take killpics of people i don't know, i killed the "a ce" acc legit like a half hour before you got your ags gmaul on me. Pipe down bc ur nothing without an ags

1 hour ago, King Lee said:

I dont take killpics of people i don't know, i killed the "a ce" acc legit like a half hour before you got your ags gmaul on me. Pipe down bc ur nothing without an ags

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO POST THE CLIP LIL NIGGA AHAHAHAHA I'VE NEVER DIED TO YOU AND WILL NEVER DIE TO YOU FUCKING RANDOM SHUT THE FUCK UP

3 hours ago, magebank said:

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO POST THE CLIP LIL NIGGA AHAHAHAHA I'VE NEVER DIED TO YOU AND WILL NEVER DIE TO YOU FUCKING RANDOM SHUT THE FUCK UP

? i dont record on 07 (or at least havent yet) because it makes my computer lag + im not used to it enough.

ive never heard of u if im a random then what does that make u posting gifs of "a random"?

i can show u the skype chat of me talking about killing u if u want but that would be the only form of evidence id have to offer because i wasnt recording someone i dont know

xVr0uXA9TlmzwU8_wm36vg.jpeg

and then when u killed me later on -

ubAsEzJBR6OjrBYc44UKeA.jpeg

congratu-fuckinglations buddy you tied up with me 1-1 on a game im not nearly as experienced on as you

Edited by King Lee
2 hours ago, King Lee said:

? i dont record on 07 (or at least havent yet) because it makes my computer lag + im not used to it enough.

ive never heard of u if im a random then what does that make u posting gifs of "a random"?

i can show u the skype chat of me talking about killing u if u want but that would be the only form of evidence id have to offer because i wasnt recording someone i dont know

xVr0uXA9TlmzwU8_wm36vg.jpeg

and then when u killed me later on -

ubAsEzJBR6OjrBYc44UKeA.jpeg

congratu-fuckinglations buddy you tied up with me 1-1 on a game im not nearly as experienced on as you

Lol you're pathetic hahah you've never killed me dumbfucking random & I sent the gif to @Smackd not knowing he would post it on forums you clown lmk when you wanna die again

37 minutes ago, King Lee said:

i wasnt recording my first few fights because it would make me lag on 07 with the amount of ppl there, already said i dont have proof aside from literally stating i got a kill way before i knew who this guy was

Fake news I'm the hybrid goat 

🐐 

have u seen my kdr ??

13 minutes ago, l DONT NOW said:

Solek doesn’t use my account, I don’t play, Finnessed hasn’t pk’d on it, it was you (again) that’s why you lost access

oh well

I don’t know why ace keeps sending his gifs all around the world it’s just ags gmaul 100+ dmg 

What r u on about i havent been on that account for over a week ur the guy whose a compulsive liar (got butthurt after i blocked you from skype for trying to lie about murdering someone irl ?) And even tried to lie about the fights with smokey as though you were never on the acc to begin with

1 hour ago, repent said:

What r u on about i havent been on that account for over a week ur the guy whose a compulsive liar (got butthurt after i blocked you from skype for trying to lie about murdering someone irl ?) And even tried to lie about the fights with smokey as though you were never on the acc to begin with

One day* you knew the password until yesterday WHO ELSE BUT YOU would die on my account over and over and over again TO THE SAME PERSON WHO KILLED YOU 2 TIMES ALREADY, you're not fooling anybody

You told me "send me a picture" then blocked me because "your girlfriend doesn't want you to speak to murderers" I'll end your girlfriends life and yours in seconds you're a pussy your girlfriend has you headlocked keep questing and training peoples accounts for free dumb emo freak

Shit this is what big P warned me about, you'll get salty and lie once I stop letting you on the account. Since you want to Lie, I might as well just tell the truth? You were on the account the entire time, you acted like you switched person to get a 0-0 score cuz he was literally like 10-0 on you fucking shitter L O L didn't work out tho you lost another 5-6 times I had to lie to Smokey and cover your lie about the first fights not being you and now you're here talking shit ye? After I gave you free access, and was the only one who talked to you after Meridian threw u in a trashcan you HORRIBLE hybrid

This is a warning to everybody do not let this guy on your account he steals shit, he doesn't fix broken items when he dies a few thousand times and ruins your reputation

14 minutes ago, l DONT NOW said:

One day* you knew the password until yesterday WHO ELSE BUT YOU would die on my account over and over and over again TO THE SAME PERSON WHO KILLED YOU 2 TIMES ALREADY, you're not fooling anybody

You told me "send me a picture" then blocked me because "your girlfriend doesn't want you to speak to murderers" I'll end your girlfriends life and yours in seconds you're a pussy your girlfriend has you headlocked keep questing and training peoples accounts for free dumb emo freak

Shit this is what big P warned me about, you'll get salty and lie once I stop letting you on the account. Since you want to Lie, I might as well just tell the truth? You were on the account the entire time, you acted like you switched person to get a 0-0 score cuz he was literally like 10-0 on you fucking shitter L O L didn't work out tho you lost another 5-6 times I had to lie to Smokey and cover your lie about the first fights not being you and now you're here talking shit ye? After I gave you free access, and was the only one who talked to you after Meridian threw u in a trashcan you HORRIBLE hybrid

This is a warning to everybody do not let this guy on your account he steals shit, he doesn't fix broken items when he dies a few thousand times and ruins your reputation

83d862ca6be03de5ee238d4456895c9ba2ef149f

@I Dont Now I was friends with u for the longest time and never ever flamed you about the fact that you used to tell me all of these lies about how you've killed people irl and how you grew up in "the slums" being taught ONLY how to "make money and take it" (your response to why you're actually addicted to staking)

Not to mention, when everyone was bringing up that you were using an autoswitche, i just sat back and acted like i didnt know a thing (even though you used to send me GIFs of you using it). You're in denial about your own hybridding skill, and I don't want to be the person to shake you into reality but you're the biggest compulsive liar when it comes to trying to do defend yourself over a video game lol. I couldn't even imagine how much you lie and make up stories to get attention in real life

u changed info on me the moment we stopped being friends, take the blame for u dying to him on the account that's YOURS to begin with LOL.

Edited by repent
2 hours ago, repent said:

@I Dont Now I was friends with u for the longest time and never ever flamed you about the fact that you used to tell me all of these lies about how you've killed people irl and how you grew up in "the slums" being taught ONLY how to "make money and take it" (your response to why you're actually addicted to staking)

Not to mention, when everyone was bringing up that you were using an autoswitche, i just sat back and acted like i didnt know a thing (even though you used to send me GIFs of you using it). You're in denial about your own hybridding skill, and I don't want to be the person to shake you into reality but you're the biggest compulsive liar when it comes to trying to do defend yourself over a video game lol. I couldn't even imagine how much you lie and make up stories to get attention in real life

u changed info on me the moment we stopped being friends, take the blame for u dying to him on the account that's YOURS to begin with LOL.

I still let you have access to the account, I was a bit heated, yes, but I didn’t change password until I heard you died a third time to ”a ce” and that’s the three times I know that you’ve died to HIM ALONE

everyone knows about the autoswitcher, but again, I cannot and do not use it on Roatz, and atm I’m not pk’ing anywhere else so what are you exposing or WHY even? Just because I don’t want you to have access anymore? Be grateful for having it the period you did everytime money went missing you were always involved why do you gotta take this publicly anyway? I guarantee you NOBODY cares, and it won’t change anything I’m still not gonna let you on it

https://gyazo.com/38630da5edd991f241a766fccef6e49f P.s I’m fast enough without an auto thanks anyway lel

You told me and Ev ”I died to A ce” in our group chat, and I said that’s Dario, you were like ”Nah he’s a skiller” guess what you died 3 times to ”a skiller” you even showed GIF’s of it I still have pictures too bad I’m not home :/

You know you can’t lie when the there’s evidence why begin to when you KNOW it’s pissing me off that you’re THIS STUPID AND THIS BIG of a snake

• Haha 1
  • 7 months later...
On ‎12‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 9:11 PM, Pyd said:

this isnt anyone from roat, 2nd gif is a 119 stack so irrelevant, no1 is good on roatpkz, none of you have runescape accounts and none of you login without an email. pointless thread yet again get a grip spastics SMH lmfao

+1 lmfao

On ‎12‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 12:39 PM, l DONT NOW said:

What’s your point

@sophia I’ve been the face of hybridding and pure nh’ing for too long to pull that awful insult on me like that:P

It’s all love though I don’t play anymore :D 

you were never the face of anything