Pixels

Let me tell you something about pixels in this game 

The pixels means nothing. You won't get happy with a bank worth millions. You can ask anyone with a big bank, such as Smackd, Jblind, Craig and Hitler. 

The funny thing is the grind, not the amount of pkp you've got. The nice thing is the accomplishment of cleaning someone and winning. 

Ask yourself this: What's the greatest thing to do? Win a 500k stake or a 500k risk fight? Yea, a 500k risk fight. Wanna know why? Because it's harder to win a risk fight and you feel more proud of doing that than winning a stake. When you recieve the pkp you've won you gonna be like "damn this is nice" but after a few minutes you won't care about your winnings. As i said before it's the accomplishment of being a winner.

When you buy a new phone you're gonna be happy and be like damn i'm gonna take care of this phone. After a few days you won't care about it same way. That's excatly the same with pixels. First you're gonna be happy but after a few hours/days you will be like "meh nothing special"

you get me? 😄

• Upvote 3