lole bye im quiter

l DONT NOW

Gonna be away for 4 months, by the time I'm back I probably won't even play then so I've 100% decided to quit not taking no beef with me no nothing I wanna wish you all a merry christmas and goodluck

shoutout to these ppl, without them the server would just be boring as hell real talk

@Fancy Boots #1, Real don

@Pyd Best hybrid on this server don't care what anyone says

@Smackd This mans a legend, bad terms good terms usually fair and an awesome friend

@mr taylor xd Sick hybrid, take care bro

@Sage fest My fucking brother... Free you <3 Have a good one bro

@twitt Irrelevant staker sells pkp for stone island king of rb team init

@247_Vamping good brid keep doing ya thing big guy

@Why Gg Same goes for u hackscape nerd

@smoothie walla förlåt riktig broder älskar dig till döden haha ska skriva t dig när ja e i LA du ska komma 

@GORILLAS

@Team Selena Gomez Nicest video maker and a quite decent brid still xd. good fight ape

@JBLIND Getting on my level quiick bro. take care ttyonskype sumtime

@austin jr VI SKA KNULLA ALLAS MAMMORRRRRRRR

@Flash brather

@s p l i t divine divine

@Suor God's finest creation we linking up in about a month fuck roatz

@Persona Pce faggot <3

@sophia liddel immigrant give me a proper rm one day xD:P gl in life pal

@Tupac lol we linking up 2 next eyar fuck this game right

@Gretar absolute goat sickest owner on any game chillest and nicest guy in the world

@pkmafia8 end ur beef with every1 xD ur a decent pker 

@Khalil from pure nher to next ss. Gl g

@Terzey Vi ses mannen

@giedriusman gl on costumen

@Mike promote this dumb nigga lmfao literally a hidden king playing roatz cu l8r bro talk on skype

@Legend™ not giving 2 fucks about the server rofl rwt ur bank lil kid add me on pubg take care

RB team, fred & the boys we still gonna talk on discord skype or w.e so u dont get a shoutout pussies takes 2 long init 

pce out niggaz

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 2
14 hours ago, Team Selena Gomez said:

Want u to admit to autoing 

You're not letting go of that, so I'll give you the real explanation

My autoswitcher that I have doesn't work IN COMBAT for this game. It works on OS-Scape & 07, because they have a different switching system. The only place this autoswitcher works on Roatz is in safe-zone. Sounds weird huh? I've made you a gyazo with exact same settings, one part is in safe-zone, ones in the wilderness. Here: https://gyazo.com/606cca2550a649c59c2074032bedced9

Ask yourself this: Wouldn't I apply for a team, and just dominate the wilderness with it if I had one that worked? I've tried tribridding with one on Os-Scape, it DESTROYS people. And don't you think I would've won every single tournament on Roatz?

I've got clips of myself hybridding on this game, getting some on 07 too then I'm making a video (God Dildo just posted a GIF of one of my clips check that one out btw, it's right above lol)

Anyway if you don't believe that's your business man, this is all I can provide unless you wanna jump on skype and I'll screenshare it for you if you think I changed settings or something :P

Have a good one tho g

and no I don't use it on 07, don't be afraid of fighting me people I'd get banned

2 hours ago, l DONT NOW said:

You're not letting go of that, so I'll give you the real explanation

My autoswitcher that I have doesn't work IN COMBAT for this game. It works on OS-Scape & 07, because they have a different switching system. The only place this autoswitcher works on Roatz is in safe-zone. Sounds weird huh? I've made you a gyazo with exact same settings, one part is in safe-zone, ones in the wilderness. Here: https://gyazo.com/606cca2550a649c59c2074032bedced9

Ask yourself this: Wouldn't I apply for a team, and just dominate the wilderness with it if I had one that worked? I've tried tribridding with one on Os-Scape, it DESTROYS people. And don't you think I would've won every single tournament on Roatz?

I've got clips of myself hybridding on this game, getting some on 07 too then I'm making a video (God Dildo just posted a GIF of one of my clips check that one out btw, it's right above lol)

Anyway if you don't believe that's your business man, this is all I can provide unless you wanna jump on skype and I'll screenshare it for you if you think I changed settings or something :P

Have a good one tho g

and no I don't use it on 07, don't be afraid of fighting me people I'd get banned