Thoughts on ragging/raggers?

9 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

No1 lasts 

You're not wrong there my friend! :D I used to rag for fun if they asked for off i'd off, respect is earnt where it is due :)

6 minutes ago, xD said:

see you tomorrow 11am at edge

ragging toxic people and other raggers is fine!!

Yeah I agree, ragging people that cant rag back isn't cool, plus it's better training ragging an equal opponent :)

Just now, Drugs n geld said:

They r weak on roat, but it actually pisses me off in 325 edge when there is 30 ppl dding ur fight saying jajajjaja daily rm brodar no ghost mouse we rm jajajaj

I feel ya bro :D they didn't used to be weak I promise ya! xD yeah them DD's annoying but they can be easily anti'd my friend! The more the challenge the better right? :)

4 minutes ago, ism0kepurp said:

I feel ya bro :D they didn't used to be weak I promise ya! xD yeah them DD's annoying but they can be easily anti'd my friend! The more the challenge the better right? :)

I heard the Only relevant ragger was x made s (ragged b4 i was playing) @Pyd is actually one of the weaker raggers, 

7 minutes ago, pkmafia8 said:

one of the best ragger i know is king bean

ragged me for 6months straight

people dont last on roatz so they call mod to pk cool down me sad

I've never heard of this name but he sounds fairly decent I would like to fight this guy one day! :D my longest rag fight lasted 1.5 years.. and I lost it :-( lol I agree they don't last at all, they mostly flame :D

1 minute ago, ism0kepurp said:

That's more like it! NSing is for alts, I use my NS 1 way tb alt at 44s when a clan piles me :D ahah gotta be done 

bruh i love my little nsing alt makes me wish i'd fund the account with items but i cbf tbh the set up i have on it i've out lasted 4 man teams before in multi i love my little nser alt hehe

2 minutes ago, ml gudi said:

bruh i love my little nsing alt makes me wish i'd fund the account with items but i cbf tbh the set up i have on it i've out lasted 4 man teams before in multi i love my little nser alt hehe

Mannn my 1 way nser alt gets more kills than my main but it's legit just for support I usually only use ism0kepurp cos it has 14500 kills 4100 deaths lol 

2 minutes ago, ism0kepurp said:

Mannn my 1 way nser alt gets more kills than my main but it's legit just for support I usually only use ism0kepurp cos it has 14500 kills 4100 deaths lol 

tbh i just got access to my kd alt again i should probably be working on that even though my friend fucked the kd up on it lmao

i do too much dumb shit on my main to ever have a higer kd then 1.0 lmao

Been ragging smackd for 3 years, He still hasn’t yet to give up. I write in my journal everyday on how I could get better at ragging him and accomplish such legitness as smackd does while playing. One day I hope to destroy his happiness, end his dreams with just another dragon bolt that was passed down by me and will eventually be passed down to the next man that will stumble upon roat pkz, As I continue along this hard, Long & stressful journey, wondering if he will ever put these problems a side and let me win or will he continue this atrocious battle for much longer, Not caring about how much time we have wasted and how much time you wasted reading all of this lol I hope you realize you’ll never get that minute back ever again. .

11 hours ago, Team Selena Gomez said:

Ragging and nsing are the exact same thing 

Nsing = you won't pk period, fuck your wealth, fuck any rules, fuck you in general. Aka bolting strictly, etc.

Ragging = the above, but I actively seek to kill you, while looking for monetary gain. 

The way I see it. 

Edited by Sage fest
9 hours ago, Sage fest said:

Nsing = you won't pk period, fuck your wealth, fuck any rules, fuck you in general. Aka bolting strictly, etc.

Ragging = the above, but I actively seek to kill you, while looking for monetary gain. 

The way I see it. 

Tell me what the fundamental difference is in the two? Even though I disagree on what your definition of ragging is you still said basically the same thing

I think people misinterpret the term “ragging” with ‘tribridding’ (often referred to on this server as nhing/main nhing on here due to the use of prayer)

Ragging = nsing, literally the same thing just different terminology to impress on the tier of ‘ragging’ they’re doing. Nsing is a term coined by the virgin raggers who did it for 50 hours in a row to pound their chest on the fact they don’t stop bolting u 

The trbridding people did up until 2015 was no different than people do now. The only reason why people “enjoyed” (or at least claim they do) it more back then was because they could camp a divine and hit pkers better than them because everything was spawnable. Now they’re forced to use mystic otherwise they will die to better pkers. It’s RS version of natural selection now that there is somewhat of an eco

Use good gear = die

Use mystic = die easier

Edited by Team Selena Gomez
  • Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, Team Selena Gomez said:

Tell me what the fundamental difference is in the two? Even though I disagree on what your definition of ragging is you still said basically the same thing

I think people misinterpret the term “ragging” with ‘tribridding’ (often referred to on this server as nhing/main nhing on here due to the use of prayer)

Ragging = nsing, literally the same thing just different terminology to impress on the tier of ‘ragging’ they’re doing. Nsing is a term coined by the virgin raggers who did it for 50 hours in a row to pound their chest on the fact they don’t stop bolting u 

The trbridding people did up until 2015 was no different than people do now. The only reason why people “enjoyed” (or at least claim they do) it more back then was because they could camp a divine and hit pkers better than them because everything was spawnable. Now they’re forced to use mystic otherwise they will die to better pkers. It’s RS version of natural selection now that there is somewhat of an eco

Use good gear = die

Use mystic = die easier

Ven diagram that bitch my nigga, both wants to stop you from any pking or pvming enjoyment basically no wilderness activity. Ragging however is more on the relaxed skill side, as you mentioned tribridding while it's become synonyms with ragging it rakes into the factor of competitive pking, risking and straining for monetary gain. Anyways just the way I see it, I could be wrong.