Oldest player online

ism0kepurp

not to be that guy but the oldest and most active player is either me or andrew lol, or dis guie who posted dis, who ever dat is cx

(yes i was online at the time so i'll go ahead and say me but someone probably has a reason that i'm wrong :joy:)

Edited by ml gudi

2 minutes ago, ml gudi said:

who are you to skip my quote rude ked who do you think you are @Smackd? you will love me

I was writing you reply as i got a notification my friend i assure you i wasn't going to ignore you! Also i was busy flaming Craig! :D but yeee you an oldfag :D idek when Andrew joined! 

Edited by ism0kepurp

4 minutes ago, ism0kepurp said:

I was writing you reply as i got a notification my friend i assure you i wasn't going to ignore you! :D but yeee you an oldfag :D idek when Andrew joined! 

ye ik i just like to mess with you and i had to call smackd out for ignorererering me earlier the fucker but ye tbh i'd have to put the top 5 active oldest people on the server is andrew, me, m3rked, jdrc01, and x made in no particular order  

Edited by ml gudi

1 minute ago, ml gudi said:

ye ik i just like to mess with you and i had to call smackd out for ignorererering me earlier the fucker but ye tbh i'd have to put the top 5 active oldest people on the server is andrew, me, m3rked, jdrc01, and x made

He ignores most the roatz fame bastard :D what about talos aka stjin? He' active and hella older than me

1 minute ago, ism0kepurp said:

He ignores most the roatz fame bastard :D what about talos aka stjin? He' active and hella older than me

he's slightly active he logs in maybe once a week i wouldn't call him active but i figured you wanted to keep staff out of the question considering the list would also include smackd and stjin

1 minute ago, ism0kepurp said:

List includes anyone actively playing right now, even staff :) I was one of the first but I don't consider myself the oldest, for instance if hemmi still played it wouldve been him. Good ol' hemmi 

if you wanna talk about oldest of all time obviously not including gretar because he's new i'd have to say top 5 are robes hemmi irep104 yoobs and i alone am but none of those people currently play

1 hour ago, JBLIND said:

Does it really matter 

obviously not to you but then again what does matter on the forums aside from reports and updates, you might care if you could relate to being a vet of the server

Edited by ml gudi
john forced me to edit this

On 12/25/2017 at 9:42 PM, ml gudi said:

if you wanna talk about oldest of all time obviously not including gretar because he's new i'd have to say top 5 are robes hemmi irep104 yoobs and i alone am but none of those people currently play

Im oldest player

• 1 month later...