Minor Lotto Update! - (26/12/17)

Gretar

Hello everyone! I hope you had a very nice Christmas and got something from the drop parties :). I've done some minor changes to lotto and I feel like have to share them because the lotto is one of largest sinks in-game (2M+ sinked in last week)!

latest?cb=20170216165625

1. You never lose more than you put in!
Now you never lose more PKP than you put in, so if you win with over 85% win rate you will get the same amount of PKP you put in. For example, if I put 10,000 PKP into a 500 PKP Lottery and no one else puts PKP in it and it ends up in 10,500 PKP, if I win I will get back my 10,000 PKP (no loss, before it would've been 8,925 PKP).

2. Get the timer quickly down!
The timer now automatically goes down to 5 minutes if there's over 10K in the lottery!

3. Current Status Auto Updates!
The 'Current Lottery Status' window now automatically updates if you keep it open!

4. New Lotto Chats!
Screen Shot 2017-12-26 at 21.34.23.png
The Lottery Master now does a 15 second countdown so you can easily time your inserts!

If you have any questions please let me know!

:D Thanks mates and more to come :D

• Upvote 9

Having no loss over 85% seems to be a strange choice since now richer players have less risk and can put basically any amount to give poorer players even smaller chance...

Before: say the lottery was at 500 with 10 sec left, somebody would not put 10k because even though they would be favorite to win, it would be a loss as you say

After: a richer person would do that for teh lulz, because even though they wouldn't be making a profit themself, they can prevent others from winning something

Lottery is rightly the biggest sink because it has nothing to do with PK'ing and would be better to have a higher sink than anything else