Roatpkz Combat (video) (must watch) (sophia dropped for max)

Ya magic is op af, especially max with ahrim+ regardless of your gear but to be fair, your magic bonus was probably nearly on par with the welfare brids because augury and I'm guessing like 50 magic bonus. I think magic is fine till like we reach magic bonus above 120 or so then it gets retarded. 

There's already a lot of splashing with pure nh. Outside of that, still waiting for equipment bonuses to be fixed because stuff like kraken whip is extremely op

Edited by trihard456
2 hours ago, trihard456 said:

Ya magic is op af, especially max with ahrim+ regardless of your gear but to be fair, your magic bonus was probably nearly on par with the welfare brids because augury and I'm guessing like 50 magic bonus. I think magic is fine till like we reach magic bonus above 120 or so then it gets retarded. 

There's already a lot of splashing with pure nh. Outside of that, still waiting for equipment bonuses to be fixed because stuff like kraken whip is extremely op

I understand what you mean but if you look at my mage defence and how much I was getting splashed on you can see the problem, I was getting hit as much as I was hitting