Why GG tried speaking up

• Yoobs unfeatured this topic

Erm...

You didn't show the part where Igno or Lee got slapped then you guys ran away lol

We won that one again cos you ran after the first run in.

Mod Gg 1- 0 Meridian :D

Looking forward to the rm though... If you're up for it :a7e:

What you on about LOL i went through three of your man's iinventories and STILL got a kill. After that i only had one brew left so i ran 

• Upvote 1

did i die to you? lee be quiet before i pull out all the kills and embarrass you :)

Oh my you're literally retarded for thinking you'll ever be better than me or any of the meridian members. You don't have experience pking on actual rs, you've been pking for maybe 6 months now and you think you're on some bmt. Listen, meridian is composed of people who all played roatpkz at some point and still do, we just happen to be the elites of the server. Reason being is because we all knew this server doesn't have much legitimacy (It has gotten better though it's still terrible) yet we all decided to expand to other servers that would teach us a thing or two rather than camping a server without real benefits and a learning experience. For example, most of us decided to play Exiled while it was online. Exiled had a near-perfect combat system, pkers that knew what they were doing and were an actual challenge who knew better techniques for hybridding and other forms of pking that we could study and learn off of. 'Futures' on the other hand have all stayed on the same cancerous server without learning anything new or trying anything more challenging. I'll list off the experience (at least what I know of) of meridian members starting from our top members.

Jake - Started pking in 2009 on RS, learned most of it there then moved to rsps to practice and refine his hybridding. Found roatpkz april 2013 and started playing this, then moved on to exiled and later 07

Kevin - Joined roatpkz in 2011 as the first admin on this server and an original #vestaboy and even though he started hybridding on here he started 07 when it came out and was maxxed combat by late 2013 and learned a lot on there. Then joined exiled and other rsps to further refine himself

Taylor (Tot is hash1) - Started hybridding in 2013 became good from camping exiled and a lot of other high revision rsps. Which was kinda scrubby but he still came out good.

Mr Taylor - Played ice plat  and is one of our best though i don't know too much about him aside from the fact he's arabics and the fact he's very underrated

Myself - Started hybridding around the time Taylor (tot) did then moved onto exiled, joined rangos which is an 07 team that's all moved into unique, then after i left rangos i joined sync on osrsps and rspspk, and after that joined regicide on 07 until our leader and high council started scamming, and now currently on 07 again on ignos acc possibly joining ctn 

Stijn - Old roatpkz player, started on here, played exiled, plays 07 now on a nearly maxxed account

Tom, Yoobs, Jason and igno - Don't know too much in depth aside from the fact they all have decent 07 accounts and way more experience than any of your members.

Evnev - has like 4 great accounts on 07 and his hands down the most experienced general rs player in our team

What's your history again ? "Started ragging in 2015 with i d0wn u and deception x"

Edited by King Lee
  • Upvote 1

Oh my you're literally retarded for thinking you'll ever be better than me or any of the meridian members. You don't have experience pking on actual rs, you've been pking for maybe 6 months now and you think you're on some bmt. Listen, meridian is composed of people who all played roatpkz at some point and still do, we just happen to be the elites of the server. Reason being is because we all knew this server doesn't have much legitimacy (It has gotten better though it's still terrible) yet we all decided to expand to other servers that would teach us a thing or two rather than camping a server without real benefits and a learning experience. For example, most of us decided to play Exiled while it was online. Exiled had a near-perfect combat system, pkers that knew what they were doing and were an actual challenge who knew better techniques for hybridding and other forms of pking that we could study and learn off of. 'Futures' on the other hand have all stayed on the same cancerous server without learning anything new or trying anything more challenging. I'll list off the experience (at least what I know of) of meridian members starting from our top members.

Jake - Started pking in 2009 on RS, learned most of it there then moved to rsps to practice and refine his hybridding. Found roatpkz april 2013 and started playing this, then moved on to exiled and later 07

Kevin - Joined roatpkz in 2011 as the first admin on this server and an original #vestaboy and even though he started hybridding on here he started 07 when it came out and was maxxed combat by late 2013 and learned a lot on there. Then joined exiled and other rsps to further refine himself

Taylor (Tot is hash1) - Started hybridding in 2013 became good from camping exiled and a lot of other high revision rsps. Which was kinda scrubby but he still came out good.

Mr Taylor - Played ice plat  and is one of our best though i don't know too much about him aside from the fact he's arabics and the fact he's very underrated

Myself - Started hybridding around the time Taylor (tot) did then moved onto exiled, joined rangos which is an 07 team that's all moved into unique, then after i left rangos i joined sync on osrsps and rspspk, and after that joined regicide on 07 until our leader and high council started scamming, and now currently on 07 again on ignos acc possibly joining ctn 

Stijn - Old roatpkz player, started on here, played exiled, plays 07 now on a nearly maxxed account

Tom, Yoobs, Jason and igno - Don't know too much in depth aside from the fact they all have decent 07 accounts and way more experience than any of your members.

What's your history again ? "Started ragging in 2015 with i d0wn u and deception x"

We both know I'm not going to read that, y'all need to relax and stop trying so hard.

I'll stop bullying you in-game if you chill :)

We both know I'm not going to read that, y'all need to relax and stop trying so hard.

I'll stop bullying you in-game if you chill :)

You don't bully anyone why GG please stop lol.. You got bullied irl for years and now you think you're some big man "bullying" people on a rsps lol please stop embarassing yourself. All you do is get slapped over and over again

Difference is that i do it for fun you lot do it to be cool, ddosing people and speaking like chavs on an rsps talking about fighting people irl, sort your life out

"I spend 8 hours fighting a single person for fun lol =)" also we dont play 07 to be cool, we play it because rsps has a heartbeat equivalent to the show "Lost" . 

Edited by King Lee

Evnev - has like 4 great accounts on 07 and his hands down the most experienced general rs player in our team

You're powerless, Google up what the FUCK you're saying you clueless rat. Acting as if you have any knowledge, you're an empty threat, that's what you are.

Im actually pretty light skinned tbh but i get your joke, still though, id rather be muddy brown than have that on my face

Your skin looks like what you cook with init my nose aint even that bad, id rather have a large nose than live in the middle of india hogging up the only computer in your village for roatpkz

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...