Full exposure topic of Erca (compulsive liar)

repent

-PROOF that he autoswitches (for anyone still needing any XD)

AZOvSEVCTNW6iBrymR1Ijg.jpeg

-Erca sending me pictures of his piss ????????

4WdbQfrqQkSbx255xJcmBA.jpeg

-Ercas murderous and thuglife childhood grown into a lifestyle??

Ut8UgxCqQNGN3A9Qmof4Jg.jpeg

e0fefeabb81cdb14d6d2f87a7007cc82.png

rhvmsx0WS9OTZufLQa-OKw.jpeg

URWdraehQkijRaCa_Y3Yig.jpeg

ONLY TO FIND OUT IT WAS SAME SEAS PICTURE HE TOOK LOL

e80e3d5e3673d73a3bd6cde86cd1a209.png

Now for the fights with smokey on 07. proof erca was on the acc in the beginning (was gonna have solek take over for him, but he wasn't responding.) Incase any of you remember the line "solek has all of my money" xD

ebR9CBPcRTu3LhbzynUXcw.jpeg

dont ever fucking pipe up to me again and try to make me take the L for you on 07 to that "a ce" retard

Edited by JBLIND
Removed Pictures
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

1). Everyone knows I’ve got an autoswitcher, I don’t and cannot use it on Roatz though, good job full exposure

2). I was drunk when I sent that piss pic you were in a call with me

3). There’s a video as well, I wouldn’t lie about it which you also saw when I screenshared but good job again you’re legendary at this

4). On God beef or not beef whoever cares about this stupid thread this bitch Lee paid me to use my account, I did not hybrid on it ONCE more after that fight with Sophia because it literally felt pointless if I didn’t own an ags. Tried to say I let you use the account for free in my previous post to atleast make myself look like a decent friend to a snake like you, but we gotta come out with the truth don’t we since u wanna take it publicly. You died 3 times to ace, you almost died to Smokey and you never once repaired my stuff I had to do it myself with my money you ungrateful emo fuck nigga

This is just embarrassing though, on you mostly. I didn’t stop u from using it despite giving my account a bad reputation, despite never fixing my shit, despite taking Finnesseds stuff off the account forcing me to work back for it

But it’s all good you know I’ll let you come up with another lie response and watch you take years to finish ur acc cuz ur so inexperienced when it comes to rs

ps tell them how u begged me for money after screaming at ur girlfriend in the call when u lost ur 25m u take this game way too seriously and ur lucky I’m on my phone and not home cuz I got pictures to post aswell

Now, imagine posting all of this because I didn’t want to want to take YOUR L’s, and because you no longer have access

Disgusting

I never screamed at her for losing 25m lol. You shouldnt talk about rs experience when you were given that account. I never took anything off of the account that wasn't mine, if anything I'd consistently put MY money on the account for you to pk with. However, you lack self control and you always staked away whatever little money you had (hence the fact you staked away evnevs 16m immediately after slaving away quests for it). Quite frankly we both know who is the inferior pker between the two of us and who'd die more often. I honestly liked you as a friend but I cba with the amount of lies you put out on a daily. You're psychotic, and you know the real reasons why im saying this.

Edited by repent
4 minutes ago, repent said:

I never screamed at her for losing 25m lol. You shouldnt talk about rs experience when you were given that account. I never took anything off of the account that wasn't mine, if anything I'd consistently put MY money on the account for you to pk with. However, you lack self control and you always staked away whatever little money you had (hence the fact you staked away evnevs 16m immediately after slaving away quests for it. Quite frankly we both know who is the inferior pker between the two of us and who'd die more often. I honestly liked you as a friend but I cba with the amount of lies you put out on a daily. You're psychotic, and you know the real reasons why im saying this.

Yeah, I staked ”Evnevs” 16m, lost, got another 30m and won 90m, which I still have btw, and I’ve only done about 10 quests for that in total, you did mith gloves for 10m let’s not talk about slaving

and yeah same, but then again would I really put myself down and give myself a worse reputation for you? My auto works on rs btw if I wanted to I could hybrid with it I just didn’t feel like it at the time since I didn’t own an ags, now I’m just grinding for d slayer 2 while you’re not even 70 str on ur acc hahahaha

why any of this matters, I don’t know. The thing that should be discussed is why you you’re posting this when you got access to an account you couldn’t even take care of? Nobody wants you on their account and I let you on mine you ungrateful motherfucker

@Tupac Get on skype ima send u a pic rn of him saying he died to ”a ce” when him it’s u he’s like ”nah darios a skiller” this guy died to dario 3 times calling people skillers

2 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

guys drunk sat on his pc in a call with lee (probably on roat too) if that doesn't prove u have some kind of problem idk what will

No, I came home drunk and Lee called actually

was only in call for about 10 min before heading to bed but you know I gotta respond you’re too interested in what is and what’s not going on in my life :P 

1 hour ago, Team Selena Gomez said:

He will lie it all away anyway 

Yeah go ahead and start dickriding him now this kid sent your irl + your ip he wanted to ddos u so bad but he’s even shit at that so he asked ppl on roatz if they knew how to ddos smfh

4 minutes ago, pkmafia8 said:

y'all are cringe af trying to expose people over the forums, with 0 evidence

i know you all are nerds irl, and don't have a social life. But god damn stop being so interested in othermans life

he literally posted 8 pictures as evidence lol? 

3 minutes ago, l DONT NOW said:

was only in call for about 10 min before heading to bed but you know I gotta respond you’re too interested in what is and what’s not going on in my life :P 

jus checking

3 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

Whahe literally posted 8 pictures as evidence lol? 

jus checking

Evidence of what? What on there isn’t already public (autoswitcher, having murder charge)

That’s what it’s about he’s ”exposing me” about that yet I didn’t do him anything except change password for my account

Smokey 12-0’d him I just kept lying about the scores to make him look somewhat decent

He died to Dario 3 times, he died to some other guy twice and not once was my shit fixed, all he did was saying ”Fix it with the money you get from me paying you” but that money was all wasted on the damage he did to the account

Enough is enough if you can’t handle an rs account maybe you shouldn’t play @ all

this is just childish and unnessecary if you get THIS MAD over losing access to an account you could not handle, you need help irl

http://prntscr.com/htxdm5

Stole my one hybrid set I had and some of my buddys gp^

43 minutes ago, l DONT NOW said:

Yeah go ahead and start dickriding him now this kid sent your irl + your ip he wanted to ddos u so bad but he’s even shit at that so he asked ppl on roatz if they knew how to ddos smfh

I LITERALLY POSTED A PICTURE OF U GETTING READY TO LET ME ON AFTER SOLEK WOULDNT GET ON UR ACC FOR U LOOOOOL STOPPP

ive never had 2 ask anyone on roatpkz how to ddos if u were around throughout 2014-2015 ud know king lee was a top dog ddoser

Just now, repent said:

I LITERALLY POSTED A PICTURE OF U GETTING READY TO LET ME ON AFTER SOLEK WOULDNT GET ON UR ACC FOR U LOOOOOL STOPPP

ive never had 2 ask anyone on roatpkz how to ddos if u were around throughout 2014-2015 ud know king lee was a top dog ddoser

That was before you even GOT INTO A FIGHT WITH SMOKEY YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKER once he yell’ed on roatz, I told you on 07, not because I didn’t want to fight him myself, but because I didn’t have money, you got the info on SKYPE cuz I CANNOT SEND DETAILS OVER PM and you LOST 12 TIMES 

YOUR LIES ARE NOT ADDING UP

I still like you don’t get me wrong it’s just.. why lie over a game? Why get mad over losing access?

You gotta see this from my perspective you died 10 times, that’s like 1.5m in reparations, 4m went missing, you said ”You’d pay back” never happened. My friend came to me saying his shit went missing, WHO ELSE BUT THE LEVEL 50 would take my stuff huh?

No need to take this publicly over shame

You told me and Ev you died to a ce and you showed us gif’s of ur deaths.. hhh just why lee whyyyy

I died to ace the first time but the gif from yesterday wasnt me on the acc

Ive never needed to take money that wasn't mine off of the acc. You fought smokey the first few times then i hopped on bc solek wasn't responding to hop on ur acc and fight him for you.

You seriously have an issue with lying its really sad

Also the level 50 is my new account because my 107 is perm banned? Are you dumb? Also have you forgotten that i legit got a visage drop and had 40m in my bank? Why would i need that money

Edited by repent
1 minute ago, repent said:

I died to ace the first time but the gif from yesterday wasnt me on the acc

Ive never needed to take money that wasn't mine off of the acc. You fought smokey the first few times then i hopped on bc solek wasn't responding to hop on ur acc and fight him for you.

You seriously have an issue with lying its really sad

It’s like 3-4 gifs made BY A CE on my account. I got money TODAY, haven’t been hybridding, my m8 with access didn’t hybrid, and you died to him the first time it MUST’VE BEEN YOU, and EVEN IF IT WASN’T, I STILL DON’T WANT YOU TO HAVE ACCESS? SO WHAT’S THE POINT OF THIS THREAD???? 

”ok
i give up on rs pking
unless i get an ags
i wont be able to compete
just died to darios friend 68 22
theres money on the acc to repair ur stuff just keep the rest idc
I'm salty
https://gyazo.com/eccdf2767bca261289b8cab0da66a019
gnna stake 5m and try 2 make back what i just lsot”

Lee, 2017-12-21

(^ and this is where you lost 25m in total and started yelling at your girlfriend because she was ”too nosey” haha)

2 minutes ago, l DONT NOW said:

It’s like 3-4 gifs made BY A CE on my account. I got money TODAY, haven’t been hybridding, my m8 with access didn’t hybrid, and you died to him the first time it MUST’VE BEEN YOU, and EVEN IF IT WASN’T, I STILL DON’T WANT YOU TO HAVE ACCESS? SO WHAT’S THE POINT OF THIS THREAD???? 

”ok
i give up on rs pking
unless i get an ags
i wont be able to compete
just died to darios friend 68 22
theres money on the acc to repair ur stuff just keep the rest idc
I'm salty
https://gyazo.com/eccdf2767bca261289b8cab0da66a019
gnna stake 5m and try 2 make back what i just lsot”

Lee, 2017-12-21

(^ and this is where you lost 25m in total and started yelling at your girlfriend because she was ”too nosey” haha)

Yh that was the first and only time i died to him (a week ago) and that last part is just you trying to incorporate a dumb joke by trying to make it seem like its reality. Like i said, you lie so much you cant keep track of them. You believe your own lies

I quit roatz I quit rs. you’re not getting access ever again. you died to a ce not me (proof is my previous post on this thread). you’re a snake. you don’t have any rs experience. you’re a thief. you’re a terrible hybrid.

end of this story might aswell just remove this thread and log out or go work on ur lvl 50

7 minutes ago, l DONT NOW said:

I quit roatz I quit rs. you’re not getting access ever again. you died to a ce not me (proof is my previous post on this thread). you’re a snake. you don’t have any rs experience. you’re a thief. you’re a terrible hybrid.

end of this story might aswell just remove this thread and log out or go work on ur lvl 50

you will never quit you stay up until 7am every night playing rsps or rs (mostly staking on rs).

ive died to a ce once and i havent pked on 07 since then because i havent gotten an ags.

and need i repeat myself again, i actually had a fairly high level account that I myself worked on (unlike you)

18 minutes ago, l DONT NOW said:

You dont quit shit you prob be online rn on alt  stop lying freak so you never played rs till like a month ago idk why u talk about rs experience 😂😂😂😂

Edited by sophia
1 minute ago, repent said:

also if u think im a terrible hybrid come online right now and you can get slapped up

I don’t play. Best for u anyway lol remember when u got code to play for u vs jake too and u made me lie? Hilarious ye go get him to fight me too ROFL

ur still butthurt over losing access tho? Jesus christ I don’t need to fight u to prove myself u died to dario 3 times, then 7 more times to different people ZERO KILLS

@sophia ahh you edited your post.. nice

and yeh i did. my friends knew just not u cuz I don’t talk to randoms MY NIGGA YOU DIED TO TESFXYE 3 TIMES GO BEEF HIM AND DARIO WHO ALSO KILLED YOU NOT ME I DON’T HAVE ANY business with you whatsoever I don’t even want to talk to you

2 minutes ago, l DONT NOW said:

I don’t play. Best for u anyway lol remember when u got code to play for u vs jake too and u made me lie? Hilarious ye go get him to fight me too ROFL

ur still butthurt over losing access tho? Jesus christ I don’t need to fight u to prove myself u died to dario 3 times, then 7 more times to different people ZERO KILLS

and yeh i did. my friends knew just not u cuz I don’t talk to randoms MY NIGGA YOU DIED TO TESFXYE 3 TIMES GO BEEF HIM AND DARIO WHO ALSO KILLED YOU NOT ME I DON’T HAVE ANY business with you whatsoever I don’t even want to talk to you

fight me on exiled i heard youve been training a lot on there

btw nobody on this server has killed me on exiled stop bragging about arun or smokey vs me or anyone like that because ive slapped them all up on games aside from roatpkz

Dont bring other people kills into this

Or you mad cuz he can kill me and you cant you died in 15 secs vs me "Experienced Hybrid"

Just now, sophia said:

Dont bring other people kills into this

Or you mad cuz he can kill me and you cant you died in 15 secs vs me "Experienced Hybrid"

Scores 5-1, and I don’t play, irrelevant

i don’t quote you I don’t talk about you I don’t like you stop talking to me make friends with someone else you seem lonely af

my beef with lee doesn’t concern u, you don’t need to talk

Scores 5-1, and I don’t play, irrelevant

i don’t quote you I don’t talk about you I don’t like you stop talking to me make friends with someone else you seem lonely af

my beef with lee doesn’t concern u, you don’t need to talk

Why are you bringin gorillas kills into this again where the 5-1 come from 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Edited by sophia
1 minute ago, sophia said:

Why are you bringin gorillas kills into this agaib where the 5-1 come from 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

5 on his accs then one on audio leak i forgot, makes it 6

I QUIT THOUGH WE’RE NOT REMATCHING LET THE SCORE BE THE SCORE YOU CANNOT CHANGE IT UNLESS WE FIGHT AGAIN and you kill me like 6 times whoch will never happen but i don’t wanna play rs so stop talking about it and me I don’t wanna talk to u LOL

Just now, l DONT NOW said:

5 on his accs then one on audio leak i forgot, makes it 6

I QUIT THOUGH WE’RE NOT REMATCHING LET THE SCORE BE THE SCORE YOU CANNOT CHANGE IT UNLESS WE FIGHT AGAIN and you kill me like 6 times whoch will never happen but i don’t wanna play rs so stop talking about it and me I don’t wanna talk to u LOL

You never killed me freak also you ddnt quit you just hiding in alts wiating for tournys so u can stake also u dont wanna play rs cuz you tired of dying to dario arent ya?

Just now, sophia said:

You never killed me freak also you ddnt quit you just hiding in alts wiating for tournys so u can stake also u dont wanna play rs cuz you tired of dying to dario arent ya?

Dario is my boy I can die to him 20 times I don’t care for that matter btw

and no I don’t play why do you KEEP TALKING ABOUT IT HOLY SHIT WHAT IS IT YOU WANT TO HEAR HAHAHA that ur better than me or something? I don’t CARE about the scores the scores are just what they are YOU MADE THEM THAT, they’re not going to change I’m not gonna play again for you what will talking do? Change the score?

say the score is 0-100 to you (u wish), would it make ANY DIFFERENCE to me @ all? NO. I quit, and I don’t care about you or what happens to you

you’re not letting go of the real score cuz ur mentally unstable you need to prove urself to a retired pker fix urself mate

28 minutes ago, drawers said:

mfw erca still trying to fight his way out of it lol just take the L skitz kid

Out of what? It wouldn’t matter to me if it was me dying on the account LOL, like i said darios always been my man, idfc if I so die to him for 500m, that’s not the point, and the rest always been public get a grip stop talking on shit u have 0 clue about

Ehh cbf to read Erca already admitted to having auto though it does not work on roat, something about him having a murder charge? Loool he does things irl niggas post on here to look cool and they get props from their mandem. Only difference is he'll rob you of your life leaving your family in strife. 

Edited by Sage fest
  • Hmmm 1
  • Nice 1
1 hour ago, Sage fest said:

Ehh cbf to read Erca already admitted to having auto though it does not work on roat, something about him having a murder charge? Loool he does things irl niggas post on here to look cool and they get props from their mandem. Only difference is he'll rob you of your life leaving your family in strife. 

*insert Gucci mane gif* @I Dont Now

6 minutes ago, repent said:

what happened to ur 7 way bro. dw, video coming on u soon

are in the other tab pics i didn’t capture cuz camera angle didn’t catch

Pls post vid BTW LOLOL

Retired pker comes out of retirement for the last time to fight pussio Lee and score ends like 8-2 in total to the pure nher lawl

34 minutes ago, l DONT NOW said:

@JBLIND can I post pictures now aswell?

btw I knew u were using 4 brews L M F A O all of those fights u used 4 when I said 2, lightwork btw 10 tabs vs this? and one in barrows? l 0 l

u had 4 brews in every screenshot u posted along with a 6 way (when u boasted all sesh u had 2 & 7)