Funny hiding team

wow... bro what a good comeback! not that out last topic involved a mastermind plan crushing u guys egos by anti - anti baiting u guys😂😂

and us logging in on gd for his max.

bro just spy already we got a good leadership

PS:2 OF U WOULDA DIED AT 44D IF IT WASNT THAT CANCER @Gretar

fix 44s at this point its safer to get fulled at 44s, then halfed at grave

Edited by pkmafia8

Not participating in taking any side or whatever but g unit is still JUST g unit CV is meridian and spartans merged. Now I know u can say ”but me and sophia are fucking garbage” yeah but now u got jake and shit who actually does/did deep wild pk outside of roatz who has experience guiding u apes to a victory

anywat I think g unit doing work 

1 hour ago, l DONT NOW said:

Not participating in taking any side or whatever but g unit is still JUST g unit CV is meridian and spartans merged. Now I know u can say ”but me and sophia are fucking garbage” yeah but now u got jake and shit who actually does/did deep wild pk outside of roatz who has experience guiding u apes to a victory

Thank you for your view on the roatpkz.com singles community, but personally I think the PK leader of Spartans 'gl bro wins' is leading the clan into the right direction with his 11 years of singles experience outside of roatpkz.com and the 12 years of life.

16 hours ago, l DONT NOW said:

2 people from meridian is in cv 

Btw nice panic on the scim tb don't spam click your prayer u wouldint of got fulled 

• Upvote 1