Rip the guys free the guys

Matt

1 hour ago, JBLIND said:

Tell me why he should be un-banned and how he's different from others first 

Because he’s been playing for years, Literally haven’t made a mistake since now and I don’t think he should be judged for it just for one mistake and should at least give him another chance, He’s different cause he actually enjoys playing and the others don’t lol they just cause drama and make the server toxic and talk down on it. Yeah he Rwt so what lol look how many have come to roats and done it lol obby is a vet and for him being here so long I think he deserves another chance also it’s 2k18 lol if he does it again then fine he deserves it but he won’t, And no I’m not saying just cause anyone plays long they should be let off with any rule they break but like I said look at his past and see how many times he’s fucked up.

• Upvote 1
54 minutes ago, Matt said:

Because he’s been playing for years, Literally haven’t made a mistake since now and I don’t think he should be judged for it just for one mistake and should at least give him another chance, He’s different cause he actually enjoys playing and the others don’t lol they just cause drama and make the server toxic and talk down on it. Yeah he Rwt so what lol look how many have come to roats and done it lol obby is a vet and for him being here so long I think he deserves another chance also it’s 2k18 lol if he does it again then fine he deserves it but he won’t, And no I’m not saying just cause anyone plays long they should be let off with any rule they break but like I said look at his past and see how many times he’s fucked up.

He rwt'ed multiple times anyways 

35 minutes ago, Obby Pls said:

Free me :(

no 

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1
27 minutes ago, Bart said:

U basicly helped him training a zerker 🤐

we eating nigga ty 4 ur bowstrings

Was worth 20K in flax and i logged after i bought em so :-) havefun w a failed pure LoL

10 minutes ago, Tupac said:

You wouldn't last a week In Oakland 

Whatsup w oakland athletics and all that oakland sht then donkeyboy?

2 hours ago, Obby Pls said:

Fuck kinda gear u gonna get for 1M ? A dds a d scim and some supplies? Rofl fk outa here emo maybe u can ask staff on roat to trade the mill for a pair of claws lmfao

Not sure what you're talking about but I have 150x your bank on 07... weird kid 😂

7 hours ago, Tupac said:

Can't believe the amount of dick suckers this skinnyboy has 

Good try Matt lmao 

Call me a dick sucker again and you won’t pk for a year watermelon head 

10 hours ago, JBLIND said:

He rwt'ed multiple times anyways 

no 

You’re smelly

• Haha 1