Kim Jong Un is on his job 2k18

STORY: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-42531574

I would suggest researching it further but all English speaking articles I’ve read are all saying the same thing, that being that the US/US territories are “within reach” by KJI :smiley:

I think this is the perfect way to start off 2018 and I can’t wait for the livelihood of the people in the America’s/East Asia to be pawned off by 2 self destructive/tyrannical small people 

Thoughts?

Edited by Team Selena Gomez

1 hour ago, Tupac said:

I'd imagine the only reason that fat midget is still alive is because South Koreas livelyhood would be placed in jeopardy.

I personally am not afraid of NK attacking or inflicting damage on the west 

Even if in all out nuclear war would be the outcome of all of the issues going on with NK, America along with JP, SK, and possibly Russia would slaughter NK (unless China were to get involved ofc). We have a larger arsenal of weapons alongside advanced tactics, generals who've recently been involved in major wars, and quite frankly larger militaries. I wouldn't be too worried about a conflict with so many odds against them. The media loves to over exaggerate conflicts with other countries.

Edited by repent
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, repent said:

alongside advanced tactics, generals who've recently been involved in major wars, and quite frankly larger militaries. 

There is most likely never going to be a conflict like this as North Korea know they have no chance in a war themselves. Its all threats so they are recognised as a powerful nation.

However I disagree that war generals and their tactics from experience would have much to play in a war like this. No army general has experience in what would be a nucleur conflict like this, and tactics would be nothing like what they used to be in historical wars

4 hours ago, repent said:

Even if in all out nuclear war would be the outcome of all of the issues going on with NK, America along with JP, SK, and possibly Russia would slaughter NK (unless China were to get involved ofc). We have a larger arsenal of weapons alongside advanced tactics, generals who've recently been involved in major wars, and quite frankly larger militaries. I wouldn't be too worried about a conflict with so many odds against them. The media loves to over exaggerate conflicts with other countries.

Yes of course NK would lose but they would cause serve damage to nearby countries or even north america and the nukes would fuck with our sunlight/ozone. shit's spooky.

2 hours ago, John said:

Yes of course NK would lose but they would cause serve damage to nearby countries or even north america and the nukes would fuck with our sunlight/ozone. shit's spooky.

You wouldn't have enough sunlight to walk to your dealers house 

💀💀💀💀💀

7 hours ago, John said:

u already look like a cracked out vampire irl why would it matter to u