G-Unit Moves on

Hello, we decide to leave roatpkz again basically no competition and we dominated small numberd

@spartans u can split up again xD

Our last team pk video on roatpkz, enjoy

Last few killpics on spartans: 

0d02c096c54342f94141bf41e3eda403.png

0b6ae08b08d9ca2f8cb16eb08d354caf.png

Before they claim x made isn't with them --> (screenshot from a video that jdrc posted)

589fmjFYTeCHy6rJaFuu7w.png

Again proved that we are the most dominant team on roatpkz, GF

• Upvote 3
  • Nice 1
  • Sad 1

You keep adding random members to our team, I didnt realise you were a spartans recruiter too. Im pretty sure you were there on your alt when we tried to kill x made @ 44s (this was before u guys killed him so there is no excuse that we were tryna hide it). U know I got no reason to lie about it, dont care about rsps that much.

4 minutes ago, Suor said:

You keep adding random members to our team, I didnt realise you were a spartans recruiter too. Im pretty sure you were there on your alt when we tried to kill x made @ 44s (this was before u guys killed him so there is no excuse that we were tryna hide it). U know I got no reason to lie about it, dont care about rsps that much.

I never realized ur sig looked this nice

28 minutes ago, jdrc01 said:

thats after he kept attacking us :)

Funny, You guy’s try bsing him like the snakes you guy’s are and fail when you were at 44s and now when people bring it up you pull the “Idk he switched on us we didn’t do anything” card lol and try killing him what’s hilarious is a week before that happened, I told him the type of shit you niggas do later on we get in discord and he told me what happened lmfao smh went from genj to me to iles and who knows who else you guys snaked. 

18 minutes ago, Matt said:

Funny, You guy’s try bsing him like the snakes you guy’s are and fail when you were at 44s and now when people bring it up you pull the “Idk he switched on us we didn’t do anything” card lol and try killing him what’s hilarious is a week before that happened, I told him the type of shit you niggas do later on we get in discord and he told me what happened lmfao smh went from genj to me to iles and who knows who else you guys snaked. 

Why tf you even saying anything when 1. you are not involved at all and 2. u have no idea whats happened lmfao 

iles thought we were on mystic alts tbing him and killing him so he started attacking merked and jdrc, obviously they fought him back.

idk why iles thought we were doing that but yh

27 minutes ago, Matt said:

they bsed raja asswell few times

• Upvote 1
18 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

Why tf you even saying anything when 1. you are not involved at all and 2. u have no idea whats happened lmfao 

iles thought we were on mystic alts tbing him and killing him so he started attacking merked and jdrc, obviously they fought him back.

idk why iles thought we were doing that but yh

Lol literally spoke to him on discord why would I believe something that came from you 💀💀💀 he told me exactly what happened so idk where you made that stupid shit up but ok 

10 minutes ago, pkmafia8 said:

they bsed raja asswell few times

Lmfao they legit will bs anybody it’s funny watching them make up lies at this point they should just stop hiding it 

11 minutes ago, Matt said:

Lol literally spoke to him on discord why would I believe something that came from you 💀💀💀 he told me exactly what happened so idk where you made that stupid shit up but ok 

Lmfao they legit will bs anybody it’s funny watching them make up lies at this point they should just stop hiding it 

do you guys even know what the word bs means lmfao, raja got told he could join for 50k pkp and gave it but never got let in. that's just funny loool 

and tell me what iles said then lmfao 

14 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

do you guys even know what the word bs means lmfao, raja got told he could join for 50k pkp and gave it but never got let in. that's just funny loool 

and tell me what iles said then lmfao 

Never got let in yet prob could find him in a fall in or something on one of ur old vids 💀💀 idiots and no need for me to tell you lol you’ll just deny it and be a retard and stick up for ur friends so 

Iles been my nigga for mad long and he been cool with y’all smh the fact that you guys really tried to fuck him over just shows how you pussies work 

57 minutes ago, Matt said:

Never got let in yet prob could find him in a fall in or something on one of ur old vids 💀💀 idiots and no need for me to tell you lol you’ll just deny it and be a retard and stick up for ur friends so 

Iles been my nigga for mad long and he been cool with y’all smh the fact that you guys really tried to fuck him over just shows how you pussies work 

Loool shut up you retard iles randomly switched up saying we were on mystic alts killinghim and if he thinks we would do that then he’s an opp 

2 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

Loool shut up you retard iles randomly switched up saying we were on mystic alts killinghim and if he thinks we would do that then he’s an opp 

maybe it's because u have bsed people in the past, therefor he doesn't have trust in u guys anymore? All ur clan members are paranoid on whos next to get bsed, iles was with u guys for quite a long time, always loyal. The question is who's next to get bsed

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
29 minutes ago, Tupac said:

We are all cool with iles @Matt hes a nice guy.

"They will bs anybody" yh not true lmfao g unit more likely to bs look how many times they bullied @Jag E Svensk that guy got treated like a rag doll by his own team 

show me more than opiniated yapping

I’d feel safer in g unit than ct tbh and yeah you were all cool with him but why’d y’all snake him, I know it wasn’t you but the niggas you run with move weird now bro just saying I wouldn’t be surprised if they try to snake you in the future fam. 

16 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

Lol he randomly switched up? 💀💀💀💀 oh my lord you’re such a corn ball lmfao just stop trying to hide it up he told me what happened don’t act like you don’t know the true story