Jump to content
- - - - - - - - - -

163 Players are online

pkmafia8

G-Unit Moves on

Recommended Posts

Hello, we decide to leave roatpkz again basically no competition and we dominated small numberd

@spartans u can split up again xD

Our last team pk video on roatpkz, enjoy

Last few killpics on spartans: 

0d02c096c54342f94141bf41e3eda403.png

0b6ae08b08d9ca2f8cb16eb08d354caf.png

Before they claim x made isn't with them --> (screenshot from a video that jdrc posted)

589fmjFYTeCHy6rJaFuu7w.png

Again proved that we are the most dominant team on roatpkz, GF

 

  • Upvote 3
  • Nice 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

I let u guys tb me 6 times at 44s (only dscimmed once and focuser was bolting me) and let me get out EVERY TIME LOL even with 8 alts downstairs i still got a box on a spider

Share this post


Link to post

yo rip brudda "g-unit". 

"When g-unit get a kill I say: Yes

When g-unit get kill I say: No" - I Dont Now circa 2k17

ags g maul should be retired now in memorie of legen "keytrax"

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, repent said:

I let u guys tb me 6 times at 44s (only dscimmed once and focuser was bolting me) and let me get out EVERY TIME LOL even with 8 alts downstairs i still got a box on a spider

Yes at this point 44s is more safe then pking at edgeville, SO WOW GZ U GOT OUT!!!

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, pkmafia8 said:

Yes at this point 44s is more safe then pking at edgeville, SO WOW GZ U GOT OUT!!!

Not hard with 20 mystic bots

Share this post


Link to post

You keep adding random members to our team, I didnt realise you were a spartans recruiter too. Im pretty sure you were there on your alt when we tried to kill x made @ 44s (this was before u guys killed him so there is no excuse that we were tryna hide it). U know I got no reason to lie about it, dont care about rsps that much.

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Suor said:

You keep adding random members to our team, I didnt realise you were a spartans recruiter too. Im pretty sure you were there on your alt when we tried to kill x made @ 44s (this was before u guys killed him so there is no excuse that we were tryna hide it). U know I got no reason to lie about it, dont care about rsps that much.

I never realized ur sig looked this nice

Share this post


Link to post
28 minutes ago, jdrc01 said:

thats after he kept attacking us :)

Funny, You guy’s try bsing him like the snakes you guy’s are and fail when you were at 44s and now when people bring it up you pull the “Idk he switched on us we didn’t do anything” card lol and try killing him what’s hilarious is a week before that happened, I told him the type of shit you niggas do later on we get in discord and he told me what happened lmfao smh went from genj to me to iles and who knows who else you guys snaked. 

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, Matt said:

Funny, You guy’s try bsing him like the snakes you guy’s are and fail when you were at 44s and now when people bring it up you pull the “Idk he switched on us we didn’t do anything” card lol and try killing him what’s hilarious is a week before that happened, I told him the type of shit you niggas do later on we get in discord and he told me what happened lmfao smh went from genj to me to iles and who knows who else you guys snaked. 

Why tf you even saying anything when 1. you are not involved at all and 2. u have no idea whats happened lmfao 

iles thought we were on mystic alts tbing him and killing him so he started attacking merked and jdrc, obviously they fought him back.

idk why iles thought we were doing that but yh

Share this post


Link to post
27 minutes ago, Matt said:

Funny, You guy’s try bsing him like the snakes you guy’s are and fail when you were at 44s and now when people bring it up you pull the “Idk he switched on us we didn’t do anything” card lol and try killing him what’s hilarious is a week before that happened, I told him the type of shit you niggas do later on we get in discord and he told me what happened lmfao smh went from genj to me to iles and who knows who else you guys snaked. 

they bsed raja asswell few times

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

Why tf you even saying anything when 1. you are not involved at all and 2. u have no idea whats happened lmfao 

iles thought we were on mystic alts tbing him and killing him so he started attacking merked and jdrc, obviously they fought him back.

idk why iles thought we were doing that but yh

Lol literally spoke to him on discord why would I believe something that came from you 💀💀💀 he told me exactly what happened so idk where you made that stupid shit up but ok 

10 minutes ago, pkmafia8 said:

they bsed raja asswell few times

Lmfao they legit will bs anybody it’s funny watching them make up lies at this point they should just stop hiding it 

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, Matt said:

Lol literally spoke to him on discord why would I believe something that came from you 💀💀💀 he told me exactly what happened so idk where you made that stupid shit up but ok 

Lmfao they legit will bs anybody it’s funny watching them make up lies at this point they should just stop hiding it 

do you guys even know what the word bs means lmfao, raja got told he could join for 50k pkp and gave it but never got let in. that's just funny loool 

and tell me what iles said then lmfao 

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

do you guys even know what the word bs means lmfao, raja got told he could join for 50k pkp and gave it but never got let in. that's just funny loool 

and tell me what iles said then lmfao 

Never got let in yet prob could find him in a fall in or something on one of ur old vids 💀💀 idiots and no need for me to tell you lol you’ll just deny it and be a retard and stick up for ur friends so 

 

Iles been my nigga for mad long and he been cool with y’all smh the fact that you guys really tried to fuck him over just shows how you pussies work 

Share this post


Link to post

We are all cool with iles @Matt hes a nice guy.

 "They will bs anybody" yh not true lmfao g unit more likely to bs look how many times they bullied @Jag E Svensk that guy got treated like a rag doll by his own team 

 

show me more than opiniated yapping

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Tupac said:

We are all cool with iles @Matt hes a nice guy.

 "They will bs anybody" yh not true lmfao g unit more likely to bs look how many times they bullied @Jag E Svensk that guy got treated like a rag doll by his own team 

 

show me more than opiniated yapping

jag e svensk got bsed? He thoguht taking a max set of my account was a joke yes we bsed him

Share this post


Link to post
57 minutes ago, Matt said:

Never got let in yet prob could find him in a fall in or something on one of ur old vids 💀💀 idiots and no need for me to tell you lol you’ll just deny it and be a retard and stick up for ur friends so 

 

Iles been my nigga for mad long and he been cool with y’all smh the fact that you guys really tried to fuck him over just shows how you pussies work 

Loool shut up you retard iles randomly switched up saying we were on mystic alts killinghim and if he thinks we would do that then he’s an opp 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

Loool shut up you retard iles randomly switched up saying we were on mystic alts killinghim and if he thinks we would do that then he’s an opp 

maybe it's because u have bsed people in the past, therefor he doesn't have trust in u guys anymore? All ur clan members are paranoid on whos next to get bsed, iles was with u guys for quite a long time, always loyal. The question is who's next to get bsed

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, pkmafia8 said:

jag e svensk got bsed? He thoguht taking a max set of my account was a joke yes we bsed him

Probably shouldn't have trusted that freak with your acc bro lol

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Tupac said:

Probably shouldn't have trusted that freak with your acc bro lol

i coudln't care less bout the max set, i pk atleast 10 max sets a day 

Share this post


Link to post
29 minutes ago, Tupac said:

We are all cool with iles @Matt hes a nice guy.

 "They will bs anybody" yh not true lmfao g unit more likely to bs look how many times they bullied @Jag E Svensk that guy got treated like a rag doll by his own team 

 

show me more than opiniated yapping

I’d feel safer in g unit than ct tbh and yeah you were all cool with him but why’d y’all snake him, I know it wasn’t you but the niggas you run with move weird now bro just saying I wouldn’t be surprised if they try to snake you in the future fam. 

 

16 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

Loool shut up you retard iles randomly switched up saying we were on mystic alts killinghim and if he thinks we would do that then he’s an opp 

Lol he randomly switched up? 💀💀💀💀 oh my lord you’re such a corn ball lmfao just stop trying to hide it up he told me what happened don’t act like you don’t know the true story 

Share this post


Link to post

Ngl half the people in a team on here have been lured by the others in their team L. Obviously Roat Pkz doesn’t have a serious team

Edited by Its Gorillas
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Team Selena Gomez said:

les was with u guys for quite a long time, always loyal. The question is who's next to get bsed

Mr jake we miss you get back on Ts

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Team Selena Gomez said:

les was with u guys for quite a long time, always loyal. The question is who's next to get bsed

Next on my list is spy kids..

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Elizathepat (2) said:

They tried bsing Adamzor for ballista too

yea no1 asked for ur input

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...