Change Switches/ticking

Change switches/fix ticking  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Change switches/fix ticking

• Yes, they feel unnatural and nothing like OSRS
    • No, they're fine

Switching on this game is too easy and feels nothing like OSRS, and please at least add drags to them. Didn't know how to adress the issue but 

@Team Selena Gomez said: Ik what you mean, but I don't think that's a bad thing. Some of our players arent from the western part of the world so they deal with lag. Right now the ease of switching is helping some of out players with higher ping (the few that pk where switching is necessary) be capable of not losing an entire tick to our Western-rooted players who don't have ping problems.

Check this topic out:

d8a05a7571d4b7b5246adfbb84a14b51.gif Roat Pkz

b350b2f63056f92724a829d887ffb755.gif OSRS

Edited by l DONT NOW

Everyone who voted they’re fine, hahaha

8 hours ago, sophia said:

Plays 07 for a week  nd wants everything like 07 on a rsps

I don’t talk to you, I don’t rate you, I don’t like you, I don’t talk about you, I don’t know you

why do always try to get a reaction out of me? Just tell me you want to drop the beef so you can put me back on favourites on Skype 😂 you’re trying to be my friend so bad💀

Also isn’t that what we’re aiming for? A better rsps? You only care about pvm’ing and pets so I’ll leave it there

7 hours ago, Hatcx said:

OSRS switching is just delayed roat switching LMFAO its not differen't it honestly puts you at a disadvantage 

@Gretar THIS