Forums

Yoobs

Hi guys, i was wondering if there is any suggestions for the forums or anything you guys would like added. Also would like to revise the color of groups so suggestions would be highly appreciated and if you would like any new groups added also.

Here is a rough list that was created on the spot, feel free to suggest any changes.
Owner - Red
Global Admin - Sky Blue
Developer - Grey
Admin - Yellow
Forum Admin - Orange
Global Moderator - Dark Purple
Moderator - Light Purple
Forum Mod - Cyan
Server Support - Dark Blue
Veteran - ????
Ex Staff - ????
Super Donator - ????
Donator - Green

*Also we have redefined Veteran requirements to 2-3 years actively played in the community and a positive contributor that means some peoples Veteran will be removed.

Edited by Yoobs

Remove the ex-staff rank, nothing special about it but being harassed by new players, angry arabs, and being flamed for being 'demoted'. 
Remove Veteran, far too controversial and not even used as an ingame rank, seems pretty useless to me. 

Introduce: 

Content Creator/Youtuber

Sectional Moderators (Like forum mods but only have access to certain boards, for example General discussion and Account help sections etc, for experienced and knowledgeable players to give the simple generic answers to certain questions and remove inapp posts/threads)

Optional Idea: 

Sell Clan Groups at $20 per clan for each clan and their members (maximum of 10) to have a unique Forum badge and rank to represent their clan.

I don't like the idea of sectionals, I don't think it's needed for such a small community, but may server supports can have those powers for account help etc?

good idea for you tubers/content creators.

"*Also we have redefined Veteran requirements to 2-3 years actively played in the community and a positive contributor that means some peoples Veteran will be removed."

Wth... I lost my Admin rank ;)

Rip xD

I like the YouTuber rank idea, it rewards players with recognition & also advertises the server.

Edited by Ross
It didn't insert my second quote.