Roat Pkz Updates (09/01/18) - New Claw buff! - Vial Smash! - Poll!

Gretar

Roat Pkz Update Poll!  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Vesta's Longsword be introduced alongside PVP armors with Revenant Caves?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't care (no opinion)
  2. 2. Should Sanfew Serums become cost Pk Points?

• Yes - 3 Pk Points
    • Yes - other price (post below)
    • No
  3. 3. Should Bandos/Saradomin/Zamorak Godswords become PKP items?

• Yes - 2500 PKP ea (possible gwd in future?)
    • No
  4. 4. Should Barrow Item Prices be changed?

• Yes - 250 PKP a piece
    • Yes - 150 PKP a piece
    • Yes - 100 PKP a piece
    • No
  5. 5. Should Amulet Of Fury become a PKP Item?

• Yes - 500 PKP
    • Yes - 250 PKP
    • Yes - 100 PKP
    • Yes - 50 PKP
    • No
  6. 6. Should Dragon Boots become a PKP Item?

• Yes - 500 PKP
    • Yes - 250 PKP
    • Yes - 100 PKP
    • Yes - 50 PKP

Roat Pkz Updates!
Hello everyone! I have some exciting updates to announce and a lot more in the works!! Please also answer the poll questions above so we can get your feedback on work based on that!

Dragon_claws_detail.png

Dragon Claws
All Dragon Claws have been wiped in-game and replace with 1,000 PKP. They now have the correct OSRS sequence and are VERY powerful, they can now be found in the Bounty Hunter Shop for 20,000 BHP!

Guardian_boots_detail.png

Guardian Boots
The Guardian Boots have been added to the PKP shop for 750 Pk Points, they have the best defensive stats of all boots in-game! 

Vial.png

Vial Smashing
You can now learn how to smash vials for the low price of 250 PKP. Vial Smashing will destroy the last sip of your potion, so when you drink potion(1) you don't receive a vial, it just disappears (::vialsmash).

Screen Shot 2018-01-09 at 19.55.28.png

44's gate issue
The Noclip issue with gates has been fixed, every movement is now double checked if its possible, this will also come in handy when we add castle wars with barricades! (example gif).

Screen Shot 2018-01-09 at 20.01.54.png

Obelisk Set Teleport!
You can now set the teleport destination on the obelisks if you're ranked within the top 20% ELO (better than 80% of active Pkers).

Elo Ranking Changes
Elo Ranking has been changed to only include active accounts within a few weeks. This will make the brackets a lot smaller (fewer people in each 0.1%) & more competitive!

Other Updates!
- Granite mauls reset for 1,000 PKP and price reduced to 500 PKP.
- Reduced spawn rate of spiders @ 44 ladders and reduced them by 1.

Thanks and a lot more to come!

• Upvote 9

5 minutes ago, Blood Hound said:

before you start adding/making prices more lets make more ways to make money and not shitty 500 pkp a hour lmfao

Yes we have many pvm methods but maybe not many like pvm, do u have any suggestion what other things we could do?

1 minute ago, Gretar said:

Yes we have many pvm methods but maybe not many like pvm, do u have any suggestion what other things we could do?

It wouldint matter if they like PvM or not lol, they would have to do it to make money.

Maybe they don't like it because its pretty awful on this game tbh.

And for example i was thinking of the new addition of the Dragon Slayer 2 quest the Rune & Adamant dragons added into the back of Ice Plateau (also with this should remove the Demonic Gorillas and remove the Gorillas at ::gorillas and put them there and please buff the drop rate is it) IsE1gNkgTUm9QM5apeEn8g.png

Make the new boss from Dragon Slayer 2 'Vorkath' spawn every hour like jad (remove jad) and make it drop items for everyone and 1 big ticket item for the person with the most damage.

Add the Barrow Brothers to the Forgotten Cemetery Barrow pieces with the drop rate around 1/32 and adding crystal keys & PKing package to the drop tableIPJAi2EBRdOpx0RiZZy-_g.png

Just some shit i came up with on the spot,

• Upvote 4

There was a time when this server was fully a spawn.

1) I would like to see all pvp gear and weapons introduced within rev caves (I personally want the pre eoc revs though. The osrs ones look like shit).

2) Keeps Sanfews where they are, venom is already cancerous enough to deal with

3) At most 500 pkp per godsword. No one will use the Sara godsword for pking, zam gs is pretty much useless for its spec on here, bandos godsword is a meh weapon still

4) Only dharok should increase in price if anything. Shits op and it's cheap. Rest should stay the same.

5) No, I want this to be more of a pk server, not a fucking eco

6) No, same thing as above

Everything @Blood Hound Said and I've said to you multiple times Gretar making all of these items worth PKP and at a reasonable prices is perfectly fine as long as they're fairly easily obtainable, which would result in buffing pvm. 

Regular Barrows needs to be added. 

Make Chins huntable and can sell to the Gerneral Store. Need X amount of playtime to catch. OR replace chins with Barrows NPC's as well as regular barrows but at an increase droprate of dropping an item.

Aswell as PKP and Mini-Game points for winning a tournament add BHP as well as a reward. 

Add all remaining wilderness bosses with there respectable items to be dropped plus standard ones like AGS Bandos etc that we have for all NPC's. 

Revs to have the best droptable by far, due to the location. New Armour if it passes, fury's d boots godswords possible etc. (Fury's and d boots + barrows items can come in multiple drops that similar to 07)

Rouges chest deep wildy needs X amount of playtime to open and a chance of small items?

Mage Arena 2 NPC's drop standard Mage items and add Robes of Darkness.

Lava Dragons with basic drop tables.

Elder Chaos Druids drop elder robes as they're actually rare in-game as people focus on buying Elder Mauls, Ancestral and Dragon Claws.

Looting bag BH store btw.

Anyone else agree with these? 

• Upvote 1

Jad: Only one winner, usually the one with best gear

Tournament: Requires ”skill” or a shit ton of rng + always only 1 winner there tol

Voting: 100 pkp every 12 hours

Pk’ing: Every fight takes 2-4 minutes, if you fight people in spawn you get 8 pkp, and if you fight people who risk the chances of you killing them in your rune and dds are LOW

Pvm’ing: Dumbest shit on this game hands down I saw some npc’s had an ags drop rate of 1/1250? Haha

We got no clues, no working cw, everything is rising in price, no new ways of making pkp are introduced and the cause of all this is because there’s alot of pkp in the system BUT IT’S NOT SHARED, I vote 4 eco reset

Edited by l DONT NOW

25 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

Everything @Blood Hound Said and I've said to you multiple times Gretar making all of these items worth PKP and at a reasonable prices is perfectly fine as long as they're fairly easily obtainable, which would result in buffing pvm. 

Make Chins huntable and can sell to the Gerneral Store. Need X amount of playtime to catch. OR replace chins with Barrows NPC's as well as regular barrows but at an increase droprate of dropping an item.

Aswell as PKP and Mini-Game points for winning a tournament add BHP as well as a reward. 

Add all remaining wilderness bosses with there respectable items to be dropped plus standard ones like AGS Bandos etc that we have for all NPC's. 

Revs to have the best droptable by far, due to the location. New Armour if it passes, fury's d boots godswords possible etc. (Fury's and d boots + barrows items can come in multiple drops that similar to 07)

Rouges chest deep wildy needs X amount of playtime to open and a chance of small items?

Elder Chaos Druids drop elder robes as they're actually rare in-game as people focus on buying Elder Mauls, Ancestral and Dragon Claws.

I fucking love you jblind. @Gretar

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, l DONT NOW said:

Tournament: Requires ”skill” or a shit ton of rng + always only 1 winner there tol

Pk’ing: Every fight takes 2-4 minutes, if you fight people in spawn you get 8 pkp, and if you fight people who risk the chances of you killing them in your rune and dds are LOW

Pvm’ing: Dumbest shit on this game hands down I saw some npc’s had an ags drop rate of 1/1250? Haha

We got no clues, no working cw, everything is rising in price, no new ways of making pkp are introduced and the cause of all this is because there’s alot of pkp in the system BUT IT’S NOT SHARED, I vote 4 eco reset

How to fix the Jad: Automatic Skull upon attacking it 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Blood Hound said:

How to fix the Jad: Automatic Skull upon attacking it 

We could add simple warning first time u attack jad after update.

9 minutes ago, l DONT NOW said:

Maybe introduce new wildy boss with shared drops?

Tournament rewards everyone + extra to top 8.

Voting is around 500 PKP atm

Pking can be improved for sure, bh was great addition, but theres also issue if more items = pkp, maybe first time players will have very hard time getting kills cause of gear difference.

Pvming can be imrpoved but we have many great npcs so far like the kraken, corp, demonics, kbd & ele (mage arena can be imrpoved).

Clues is good idea, new methods will come! eco is at very good state no reason for eco reset.

37 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

yes many great ideas I like almost all, will have to look better into all!

51 minutes ago, Blood Hound said:

It wouldint matter if they like PvM or not lol, they would have to do it to make money.

Maybe they don't like it because its pretty awful on this game tbh.

And for example i was thinking of the new addition of the Dragon Slayer 2 quest the Rune & Adamant dragons added into the back of Ice Plateau (also with this should remove the Demonic Gorillas and remove the Gorillas at ::gorillas and put them there and please buff the drop rate is it) IsE1gNkgTUm9QM5apeEn8g.png

Make the new boss from Dragon Slayer 2 'Vorkath' spawn every hour like jad (remove jad) and make it drop items for everyone and 1 big ticket item for the person with the most damage.

Add the Barrow Brothers to the Forgotten Cemetery Barrow pieces with the drop rate around 1/32 and adding crystal keys & PKing package to the drop tableIPJAi2EBRdOpx0RiZZy-_g.png

Just some shit i came up with on the spot,

yes not 2 bad idea, where to move zenyate jewlery? And what drop table for the dragons, just pkp items? Shared drops are a great idea I think, maybe drop different to each based on damage done! Crystal keys are also great idea, could move crystal shield to crystal chest as well. Maybe barrow brothers there + minigame?

4 minutes ago, Gretar said:

Maybe introduce new wildy boss with shared drops?

Tournament rewards everyone + extra to top 8.

Pking can be improved for sure, bh was great addition, but theres also issue if more items = pkp, maybe first time players will have very hard time getting kills cause of gear difference.

Pvming can be imrpoved but we have many great npcs so far like the kraken, corp, demonics, kbd & ele (mage arena can be imrpoved).

Clues is good idea, new methods will come! eco is at very good state no reason for eco reset.

yes not 2 bad idea, where to move zenyate jewlery? And what drop table for the dragons, just pkp items? Shared drops are a great idea I think, maybe drop different to each based on damage done! Crystal keys are also great idea, could move crystal shield to crystal chest as well. Maybe barrow brothers there + minigame?

zenyate are you talking about if u remove demonic gorillas from iceplateau? if so move those gorillas to the gorillas above graveyard dragons.

Rune Dragons should drop the new wyvern shield & dfs as rare drops other drops could probably be PKP points furies dragon boots ect (if they pass the "poll")

the idea with the new boss that spawns every hour is that everyone gets a drop like pkp shop drops (bandos whips furies dragon boots obsidian items godswords) then the person with the most damage gets the big drop (ags claws prayer scrolls ect)

crystal bow & shield to the chest the shield is a really good item to be spawnable 

i forgot about you adding the barrows minigame i don't see the point of it you could just make it where the barrow brothers spawn on top of there assigned hill about 4-5

2 minutes ago, Gretar said:

Maybe introduce new wildy boss with shared drops? Or just new bosses in general? We got the most aids ones rn

Tournament rewards everyone + extra to top 8. : Okay, say there are 50 participants, you get 50 pkp if you're not a good pker, that's nothing lmfao should be doubled. It's 1-2 times a day only anyway

Pking can be improved for sure, bh was great addition, but theres also issue if more items = pkp, maybe first time players will have very hard time getting kills cause of gear difference.: Sure, I agree, it was. But I'm saying if everyone has a way to make pkp (which, there aren't many or safe ones atm) maybe they wouldn't have to pk for 14 hours to get 500 pkp. And how about adding skilling?

Pvming can be imrpoved but we have many great npcs so far like the kraken, corp, demonics, kbd & ele (mage arena can be imrpoved). Pay to fight kraken alone, demonics is in deep wild, corp you need max gear for, kbd isn't that bad you're right but it's a 1k-2k drop anyway. Ele is in multi & deep wild 

Clues is good idea, new methods will come! eco is at very good state no reason for eco reset. You obviously have more knowledge on eco and shit but as I view it is, Stijn has over 100m, Smoothie has close to 100m, Smackd has 50m, Jblind has 20m, Tom used to be richer than all but got banned, Letsdoit has 15m, "Castial" account has 10m+, Finessed has 6m+, and over 100 players have less than 5k, the difference is HUGE, eco isn't shared it belongs to your muppets

4 hours ago, Gretar said:

1)  Pk achievements/daily tasks (aka 10 kills above 30 wilderness). Not just things like 10 pure kills but things like location requirements to the tasks would be nice

2) God wars <— pk area

3) Maybe an instanced boss which you can get to via a cave located in the wildy. However to get into the cave you need to have ‘x risk’ such as 500pkp. Once you have managed to get into the cave with your risk, it will be an instanced boss zone. Could make it the most rewarding PVM boss so the risk of doing it pays off. Promotes wildy activity which is lacking. Eg; Zulrah, new Dragon Slayer 2 boss

http://oldschoolrunescape.wikia.com/wiki/Vorkath

4) Working Resource Area? You say you need money makers which don’t include pvming. Have it as a skilling zone for skillers, and also a pk zone for pkers. Could be rewarding for both

5) Wilderness slayer btw.

Needa find away to promote pking activity in areas of the wildy. Introduction of NPC’s dropping decent stuff alongside slayer tasks and daily pk tasks could help achieve this.  Eg: elder chaos druid tasks which drop pkt aswell as something like a 1 in 1k chance of elder chaos pieces. You could also make tasks viable for certain cmb level ranges. Eg, you have 35 green drags to kill but you have to be beetween 75-90 combat. This promotes different styles of pking and use of more of the games mechanics. With it being a semi spawn server with customizeable stats, deep wilderness is prodominently filled with 126 cmb levels. As a pvmer its the easiest way to pvm etc. The games made to suit a variety of combat levels and pking styles so by making slayer tasks combat range specific, people are forced to pvm at a different combat level, and therefore the pkers killing them must adapt to this

5 hours ago, Gretar said:

- Reduced spawn rate of spiders @ 44 ladders and reduced them by 1.

Needa reduce npc’s at other locations aswell still. 

Minimum barrows prices should be 250 for a top or bottom piece and atleast 100pkp a helm/weapon.

You had only just started to remove pvp armours.  I think you should only introduce specific pvp armours if they are introduced into osrs <— will help keep things balanced.

Idk why you would re-add the VLS. 

EXTRAS:

With the introduction of being able to set teleport locations on the obelisks, its stupid to have the teleport command ::44 as one single tile that is 2 or 3 tiles away from the obelisks. Anybody tele’ing can just be instantly frozen and speared into portals. 

Ancient mace should be added to the game seeing as spear CAN be used now (pretty sure spear isn’t fully working tho yet)

^Chins should also be added to the game

Could add the Burning amulet that teleports to locations of slayer task NPC’s if the concept was to be introduced. Could cost pkt’s/bhp/slayer reward points

Slayer helm could be added alongside wildy slayer. Its a helm commonly used in Pvp not only Pvm and would be a good item to have available to use

A lotta 07 items needa be added. Could be implemented into a slayer rewards shop or introduced as new drops. Eg: abby dagger. 

New spells, eg: fire surge.

Bugs to fix like the dfs special, corp teleport that I’ve seen people use to tele above 20 wilderness etc. 

Ik its a longshot but a simplified version of the inferno. Keep it difficult if you could so it wouldn’t devalue the people who spent vote points on it. Maybe have a requirement of having ‘x’ number of inferno kills to get the cape  if its ease became an issue. Obviously the development of it could hinder this so could be implemented into the game in other ways, instead of just having it as a vote point item. 

Edited by Its Gorillas

If you plan on making most items cost pk points, id suggest changing the server from spawn to eco. New players will now be using rock climbing boots, rune with a dds spec weapon, in all honesty new players have it hard enough to get pk points, this would personally be going 'too' far. The disadvantage rune has in a fight against barrows is close to impossible.

• Nice 1

3 minutes ago, giedriusman said:

hell no. its a spawn server. what players gonna pk with at edge? rune and climbig boots with str amy? think about it.... barrows pieces can rise to 80 or 100ea. but dont make fury and d boots pkp worth item. 

At the moment players in 0 risk have the KO potential that should simply not be possible whilst risking absolutely nothing. There is no issue making these changes to the game as long as there are different methods implemented to earn PKP. These items will be fairly easy to obtain and adding a variety of items to be obtained throughout the game. At the moment everyone just has to go for the AGS and that's just about it. Boring.  

18 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

At the moment players in 0 risk have the KO potential that should simply not be possible whilst risking absolutely nothing. There is no issue making these changes to the game as long as there are different methods implemented to earn PKP. These items will be fairly easy to obtain and adding a variety of items to be obtained throughout the game. At the moment everyone just has to go for the AGS and that's just about it. Boring.  

YUP ^, people in rune hitting 40-40 on max, whilst whip spamming 38s through max tank.. makes sense lol.

42 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

typed a fkin letter back. but whats the point posting ill just get quoted back that u dont agree cuz u have bank and can afford shit and its boring 4 u. just read what pyd said. thats what i wanted to say :)

Edited by giedriusman

1 hour ago, JBLIND said:

Anyone who voted for Fury to still be spawn is a retard 

glad to see you feel so strongly about that but unfortunately this server at the moment is a pking server the best thing it has going for it is that it has kits and you can log in and go pking instantly the more items you make cost something like fury's d boots ect makes the server less enjoyable for the new comers winch regardless if you care are your most valuable people they come see they like the server and join into the community you keep taking away the incentives for them to go pking like basic rune set ups as it is currently the less new players the server will get to stay in the community for more then a month or so if that stop looking at peoples opinions with such ignorance i like this poll thing for the updates to the server i feel like not one person should dictate how the server gets updated it's a community choice hence the only reason oldschool is still going up they let the community decide how the game is updated you sir are a grumpy man and need to calm down.

Sincerely, King Gudi. lord of suggestions  

Edit: i am not a fan of how you did not add a no option to the d boots only yes and i don't care @Gretar  i feel like if you poll something you should make available every option possible  

Edited by ml gudi

5 minutes ago, ml gudi said:

glad to see you feel so strongly about that but unfortunately this server at the moment is a pking server the best thing it has going for it is that it has kits and you can log in and go pking instantly the more items you make cost something like fury's d boots ect makes the server less enjoyable for the new comers winch regardless if you care are your most valuable people they come see they like the server and join into the community you keep taking away the incentives for them to go pking like basic rune set ups as it is currently the less new players the server will get to stay in the community for more then a month or so if that stop looking at peoples opinions with such ignorance i like this poll thing for the updates to the server i feel like not one person should dictate how the server gets updated it's a community choice hence the only reason oldschool is still going up they let the community decide how the game is updated you sir are a grumpy man and need to calm down.

Ever heard of a comma or a full-stop? 

Pking in spawns like Rune Armour, Rune Boots, Barrows Gloves, Glory's and Dds's is perfectly fine as long as when you do manage to get a kill you're rewarded for it. You still have the ability to spawn basic items, set your own combat levels and stats and much more that still makes it a good Pking experience.

Making more items worth PKP, other than the reason I stated above gives players a further variety of items to obtain which have actual value within the game. Once again making more items worth PKP is perfect reasonable ONLY if more money-making methods are introduced into the game, of which @Gretar is currently working on with the help of Me and @Smackd pushing to help him with different ideas as-well-as the community. Allowing people to have access to best in slot items/near best in slot items and have the KO potential and strength whilst risking absolutely nothing to that of a person actually risking items is stupid. 

As I mentioned variety, at the moment everyone aims for the AGS and that's pretty much it right? That's what most players on Roat aim for anyways. This would give them more reasons to continue playing the game. Furthermore, it makes the wilderness more exciting where people can risk even smaller amounts than of before and although they "appear" to be in welfare gear when you killed them you're still rewarded with say a Dragon Boot drop or a Fury drop etc. 

3 minutes ago, l DONT NOW said:

@JBLIND I think not. 

Can you make a five minute video (perfectly cropped clips not just a 5 minute non-stop recording) of you pk’ing in rune, d scim, dds, climbing boots, glory, no sanfews

No one makes 5 min vids but sure i'll give it a go and other welfare shit too and see how it goes xD 

36 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

Ever heard of a comma or a full-stop? 

Pking in spawns like Rune Armour, Rune Boots, Barrows Gloves, Glory's and Dds's is perfectly fine as long as when you do manage to get a kill you're rewarded for it. You still have the ability to spawn basic items, set your own combat levels and stats and much more that still makes it a good Pking experience.

Making more items worth PKP, other than the reason I stated above gives players a further variety of items to obtain which have actual value within the game. Once again making more items worth PKP is perfect reasonable ONLY if more money-making methods are introduced into the game, of which @Gretar is currently working on with the help of Me and @Smackd pushing to help him with different ideas as-well-as the community. Allowing people to have access to best in slot items/near best in slot items and have the KO potential and strength whilst risking absolutely nothing to that of a person actually risking items is stupid. 

As I mentioned variety, at the moment everyone aims for the AGS and that's pretty much it right? That's what most players on Roat aim for anyways. This would give them more reasons to continue playing the game. Furthermore, it makes the wilderness more exciting where people can risk even smaller amounts than of before and although they "appear" to be in welfare gear when you killed them you're still rewarded with say a Dragon Boot drop or a Fury drop etc. 

nah i actually never heard of comma's before please explain to me what they are and what they do, i didn't expect to type that long and then didn't feel the need to go back and fix it nice to see you're so bothered by it though i'll make sure to keep doing it for you. and no what is happening to the server is it's going to clear edge because after this "poll" the main pking community would be left with main pkers with zerker gear what about people who don't play as much as you and myself people who work who aren't known who don't voice an opinion people who log in to enjoy the game people who just find the game this game is going more towards p2w every update and i could care less honestly for myself i have money i'm never broke i don't care about what the prices get changed to but you have to see it from a new players point of view they join into this new server with new things most other pking servers don't have and then they find out everything on this "pking" server costs something with little money making methods you never play at a basic account level you don't pk on an account without something worth something you're always on a donor+ account you don't know how it is to be new to the server anymore you need to put yourself into there shoes before you say everyone is dumb for wanting to keep some basic elements of pking spawnable 

4 minutes ago, ml gudi said:

nah i actually never heard of comma's before please explain to me what they are and what they do, i didn't expect to type that long and then didn't feel the need to go back and fix it nice to see you're so bothered by it though i'll make sure to keep doing it for you. and no what is happening to the server is it's going to clear edge because after this "poll" the main pking community would be left with main pkers with zerker gear what about people who don't play as much as you and myself people who work who aren't known who don't voice an opinion people who log in to enjoy the game people who just find the game this game is going more towards p2w every update and i could care less honestly for myself i have money i'm never broke i don't care about what the prices get changed to but you have to see it from a new players point of view they join into this new server with new things most other pking servers don't have and then they find out everything on this "pking" server costs something with little money making methods you never play at a basic account level you don't pk on an account without something worth something you're always on a donor+ account you don't know how it is to be new to the server anymore you need to put yourself into there shoes before you say everyone is dumb for wanting to keep some basic elements of pking spawnable 

Cute, you tried to use one comma at the beginning xD 

47 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

Once again making more items worth PKP is perfect reasonable ONLY if more money-making methods are implemented. 

Don't think you read that part btw :P 

2 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

Cute, you tried to use one comma at the beginning xD 

Don't think you read that part btw :P 

winch isn't the the part being polled at the moment so it's irrelevant as of now, it's the only way it would be reasonable to start making items unspawnable and i did read it but i like it better when taylor said it, because he actually gave feed back on how to bring more money makers into the game and a few very good ones not just ideas on how to make old items unspawnable. did some commas just for you hope you enjoy them 

6 minutes ago, ml gudi said:

winch isn't the the part being polled at the moment so it's irrelevant as of now, it's the only way it would be reasonable to start making items unspawnable and i did read it but i like it better when taylor said it, because he actually gave feed back on how to bring more money makers into the game and a few very good ones not just ideas on how to make old items unspawnable. did some commas just for you hope you enjoy them 

l o l 

On 1/9/2018 at 9:13 PM, JBLIND said:

l  o  l

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

this is complaining i didn't say your ideas were bad i said i didn't ask about your complaining 

On 10/01/2018 at 3:01 PM, JBLIND said:

This doesn’t mean the prices need to be changed it means the combat needs to be fixed lol, regardless of what costs and what doesn’t cost I’m still gonna be able to mage in Bandos and be confident that I’m gonna splash as much as I’m going to get splashed on 

this is why I spam to fix the combat because all of these updates are gonna get done but the main problem in the game isn’t going to be fixed and the games going to still be shit 

• 3 weeks later...

should just take all of the pking items from the shops , then replace them all as drops from monsters/bosses xD

having a pvm side brings in alot of noobs we pvpers like pray on >:) 

but put most of/all good monsters and bosses in the wildy xD

Edited by Bighamm