Part 2: Smokey's Back Up Arrives

tee hee

After Raja interrupted, the two warriors faced each other. 

'Thomkey, you thilly thathauge... you know you will die to me!' said Blue Dragon, the leader of the foreign gangster unit.

Smokey stepped back because of the spittery stutter coming out of Blue Dragon's mouth (which needs Aquafresh) and replied 'iiite bet snm pussio .log in' and five men emerged from the crowd.

JDRC 'Jimmy from USA' 01, a veteran known for his efforts in video 'Of Legend Pking' was the first followed by his wild partner in crime 'partyboy' Ahmed in locked arms with Bilal 'jordan.roatz'* and a Heavy Ballista in the other hand which never left his backpack even in real life.

Arun Singh Paan was next, still weeping over his girlfriend Bushra Zhangeehupar who he lost to his manager Dave at his workplace, McDonalds.

Khalil known as Rag Bot V1 showed up in even more weird alien clothing.

CCTV Footage :

4782402a45fa090891eb617bdec18291.png

Anyway,

'Hehehehe ...do you think I'm alone?' Blue Dragon said with confidence and a foreign accent.

(GUNIT members are at the Dawntained festival in a village 3KM away)

'yh fam iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite bless Fuck Him Up!!' Smokey ordered his minions, they obeyed and charged after the immigrant.

Now on the run... what will Blue Dragon do?

To be continued on another day...

*jordan.roatz joke :

e20f966bf670ea2f3388ef98501634ca.png

thanks to my manny editor for help

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 1