Small Suggestion

Probably not a big deal as the combat and wilderness updates are a bigger concern atm but maybe change the visuals of the vote tickets as people are using them to scam other players by switching them with pkp tickets. i know the rule states that the ticket exchange doesn't count but if this continues people are going to quit and just say the server allows scamming. just an idea anyways.

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, I d0wn U said:

Probably not a big deal as the combat and wilderness updates are a bigger concern atm but maybe change the visuals of the vote tickets as people are using them to scam other players by switching them with pkp tickets. i know the rule states that the ticket exchange doesn't count but if this continues people are going to quit and just say the server allows scamming. just an idea anyways.

This has been suggested by so many people. The fact it hasn't happened is legit dumb as fuck

6 hours ago, JBLIND said:

There's a very slight colour difference :P 

as i've said before and will everytime you say stupid shit there is not a color difference stop lying to people or you're just that ignorant i don't know but you're acting retarded right now 30055920805aa88f6a55cc2747469688.png
 that's a picture of the 2 side by side tell me winch one is the vote ticket there is no obvious difference if anything there is a slight change in the shade of white but there is no obvious color difference so thanks for your opinion but it's wrong everyones issues is that they're too similar they need to be changed point blank there is no oh it's different no they're not.

Edited by ml gudi
5 hours ago, ml gudi said:

as i've said before and will everytime you say stupid shit there is not a color difference stop lying to people or you're just that ignorant i don't know but you're acting retarded right now 30055920805aa88f6a55cc2747469688.png
 that's a picture of the 2 side by side tell me winch one is the vote ticket there is no obvious difference if anything there is a slight change in the shade of white but there is no obvious color difference so thanks for your opinion but it's wrong everyones issues is that they're too similar they need to be changed point blank there is no oh it's different no they're not.

there is? check your eyes bro

OIMPYTmDSV_l3ZruqWzCGg.png

don't fucking start this shit again...

and besides if u can't put ur mouse on the ticket or care to read on the second trade then u deserve to be scammed

8 hours ago, ml gudi said:

One is black and one is blue, I know they're still not diffferentiated enough yet I was messing around with Andrew stfu you fucking retard 

32 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

One is black and one is blue, I know they're still not diffferentiated enough yet I was messing around with Andrew stfu you fucking retard 

Why you mad 

8 hours ago, ml gudi said:

Frfr

• Haha 1