A few suggestions

Hey, I'm Elizathepat, and I have a few suggestions which I believe will help better this server.

#1: Changes to Gorillas+ Super donator zone

Make Demonic and Bearded gorillas spawn at the same place as OSRS does, because it means that more people will go there and it'll be more safe. Another idea is to create a super donator zone that has 2 KBD's, 10-15 Demonic Gorillas, and many more NPC's that would be killed. We could also make it so that Demonic Gorillas would also drop PKP, and that would be better because the price of dragon javelins are .5-1 each, which is very low money for a very hard monster to kill.

#2: Addition of Skilling

I know this is a PK server, but there's basically nothing else to do besides PK and PVM, so I'm proposing the addition of AT LEAST Slayer, and other skills that would give you PKP if you do it for a certain time.

Ex: For Slayer, we could add the same Slayer items that are in reg. OSRS, and also add the ability to buy PKP with Slayer points.

I'm saying this because of the massive amount of players who have 0 bank and can't do anything to make money besides PKing at edge, which doesn't really make any PKP for them.

#3: Addition of FP'ing and Dicing

We should also add FP and Dice because it's been asked for by the community many times, and it's a good idea as well. If you're worrying about scammers, then just add a system where both of the players trade the same amount and instead of a trade button, it's a "gamble" button so no one gets scammed.

#4: Amendments to yell timers

In my 4 years of playing, I've noticed that yell has been used for bad more than good.

I think donators should have a 20 second delay on yelling (anywhere besides duel arena) and super donators should have a 10 second delay.

I'm suggesting this because day after day, people are spamming on yell, flaming on yell, and there's nothing more to do about it, unless we face the problem up front.

#5: Wildy bosses

With the release of the new client, I thought that there were going to be the new bosses (Vet'Ion, Callisto, Etc.) But, we don't have enough bosses! I get that we're getting new bosses every time, but adding these bosses would also make the wilderness more active and fun. 

Anyway that's all, thanks for reading!

• Upvote 3
  • Hmmm 1