How good/bad are roat players compared to OSRS pkers?

Arcadium

Just a random little discussion- I want to know what people think: is the average roat pker/nher/brid? better than the average OSRS pker/nher/brid?

or, looking at it differently, how good are the best roat players compared to OSRS players? are they actually not that great or are they decent?

I don't play OSRS anymore and I've only seen a few videos from @Smackd and he looks pretty good on OSRS, but theres not much else I can use to support this discussion. LMK what you think

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, God Dildo said:

well i gotta say players on roat pkz are improved there are some really nice pkers nowadays ive started playing some osrs but havent found that many good pkers yet i would say the only difference if you start osrs youre gonna drag alot @ the start and that makes u bad

LOL I'm sorry ik this has nothing to do with me but I just have to...

"havent found that many good pkers" but... your total level is like 400k no wonder? And you keep saying "KKZ FASTER THAN YEW. ALSO 1013. ALSO MONTANA. ALSO aMeNiTy!!"

So you DO know about some good pkers' existance then 

idk ur whole post is confusing asf

1 minute ago, l DONT NOW said:

"havent found that many good pkers" but... your total level is like 400k no wonder? And you keep saying "KKZ FASTER THAN YEW. ALSO 1013. ALSO MONTANA. ALSO aMeNiTy!!"

i got given an acc on osrs and fought some pkers @ w 25 but i have to get used to osrs

How you gonna compare a RSPS with barely 50 pkers to a game with thousands of pkers, like 4 people on this game have an 07 acc, and if you're comparing highest tier 07 pker to highest tier roatpkz pker do you really need an answer to that LOL

29 minutes ago, l DONT NOW said:

stop comparing yourself to good pkers you've got the ability of autumn elegy

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Pyd said:

How you gonna compare a RSPS with barely 50 pkers to a game with thousands of pkers, like 4 people on this game have an 07 acc, and if you're comparing highest tier 07 pker to highest tier roatpkz pker do you really need an answer to that LOL

stop comparing yourself to good pkers you've got the ability of autumn elegy

I'm not kid I said he did, tbh I don't rate either of them anyway

@magebank Can you fuck this kid up for me? (AGAIN) 4th kill pls