New vid

3 minutes ago, Bart said:

Anti drag on roatpkz god bless

I have it for osrs, got it recently from good mate thought i'd try it out, btw I can just to ::drag 1 or ::drag 20 to me it doesn't matter I can switch on both point was to see kinda how it works in combat, but mr einstein here missed that

also, that's ALL you got to say for a vid that's better than ALL of urs? a TEST vid btw LOL cmon ik u liked it lil fella

23 minutes ago, l DONT NOW said:

I have it for osrs, got it recently from good mate thought i'd try it out, btw I can just to ::drag 1 or ::drag 20 to me it doesn't matter I can switch on both point was to see kinda how it works in combat, but mr einstein here missed that

also, that's ALL you got to say for a vid that's better than ALL of urs? a TEST vid btw LOL cmon ik u liked it lil fella

I only checked the first clip stop hiding your alts ur scared to pk bitchboy

Edited by Bart
25 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

Why do you care enough to cheat it’s weird, make a decent video on your erca account and fight the people you’re clearly scared of and I might watch it 

Cheat? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I ain't afraid of none of yall niggaz l0l i fight who i see

and arun CHECKDASCORE btw

I see u plank everyday and it's like 20-5 or some shit? don't make this shit something it isn't it's the second time I upload a test vid (happened to be better than urs) stop hating

1 hour ago, l DONT NOW said:

I see u plank everyday and it's like 20-5 or some shit? don't make this shit something it isn't it's the second time I upload a test vid (happened to be better than urs) stop hating

20-5 ur garbage, just noticed the gear ur using :P

2 hours ago, l DONT NOW said:

Sesh me in roat? Only reply if you’re accepting 

27 minutes ago, Bart said:

20-5 ur garbage, just noticed the gear ur using :P

yeah, i know right, spawnables and u tabbed to me

PLEASE, GET OFF MY THREAD LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO

I can't respect a white boy named bart who calls himself "da shoota"

Just now, Xbrzh said:

Sesh me in roat? Only reply if you’re accepting 

O ye NOOOOOOOOW you wanna sesh me? after 20-5 score, and after the COUNTLESS times you've went afk when I called u out when i had items r0fl

another sucker begging for clout smh arun yella

vr31_oEjSCiQxXWWCCU8rQ.png

2 whole minutes waasteed

hmu l8r

check my vid and urs, big difference, test video vs u trying ur best lmfakf0slfal0l0fa0lf0l

32 minutes ago, l DONT NOW said:

yeah, i know right, spawnables and u tabbed to me

PLEASE, GET OFF MY THREAD LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO

I can't respect a white boy named bart who calls himself "da shoota"

O ye NOOOOOOOOW you wanna sesh me? after 20-5 score, and after the COUNTLESS times you've went afk when I called u out when i had items r0fl

another sucker begging for clout smh arun yella

vr31_oEjSCiQxXWWCCU8rQ.png

2 whole minutes waasteed

hmu l8r

check my vid and urs, big difference, test video vs u trying ur best lmfakf0slfal0l0fa0lf0l

Lool did I say right now? You’ve literally never asked me to fight, the only times you’ve fought me is on an alt trying to be my friend fishing for complements on your bridding weird guy 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Xbrzh said:

Lool did I say right now? You’ve literally never asked me to fight, the only times you’ve fought me is on an alt trying to be my friend fishing for complements on your bridding weird guy 

I pk on alts cuz i use erca for staking and risking nothing else it’s just an account L O L it ain’t even got d def or rune pouch tf u on about

”ur switches look robotic and fast af” idgaf about compliments yet thats all u give me haha but yo, fr if I never ”call u out” the scores wouldn’t be what they are and I don’t fight u when u want to i fight u when i want to don’t come on my thread saying ”did i say now?” Motherfcker u play 22 hours a day

28 minutes ago, l DONT NOW said:

I pk on alts cuz i use erca for staking and risking nothing else it’s just an account L O L it ain’t even got d def or rune pouch tf u on about

”ur switches look robotic and fast af” idgaf about compliments yet thats all u give me haha but yo, fr if I never ”call u out” the scores wouldn’t be what they are and I don’t fight u when u want to i fight u when i want to don’t come on my thread saying ”did i say now?” Motherfcker u play 22 hours a day

Ur switches are robotic and fake (ur still garbage with it) 

2 hours ago, Bart said:

Ur switches are robotic and fake (ur still garbage with it) 

”Robotic and fake” i don’t have to click with my mouse to be good i’m clicking with my f keys and I’m better than you LOOL fix urself g i don’t see u hating on amenity

2 hours ago, Its Gorillas said:

Why are people talking about anti drags on a server with ::drag. Its floating around their disc and now they suddenly start posting 07 clips

Fam they called me autoswitcher up until this point now I’m a ”antidrag script using fkey switching robot” these niggas MADDDD

14 minutes ago, hybrid91 said:

Rewatched, opinion still stands

guy doesnt 1 tick a single attack, no good timings whatsoever, just insanely fast switches, say what you want this is embarassing, mouse stops almost after every fast switch,

tell me if i am wrong

Also u can tell by the 0 delay in his overheads that he’s sped them up, he’s just weird stop giving him attention and he will hopefully go 

On 2018-01-24 at 10:38 PM, hybrid91 said:

Rewatched, opinion still stands

guy doesnt 1 tick a single attack, no good timings whatsoever, just insanely fast switches, say what you want this is embarassing, mouse stops almost after every fast switch,

tell me if i am wrong

I don’t click with my mouse, haven’t done for a few months, usually used to just sit in the bank and practice my switches, wasn’t good enough to get in wild yet, that’s why my equipment switches are better than my barrage/prayer/food/attack

but I’m obviously better off camera, than on camera. This is recorded at 40 fps and it made me lag like never before, maybe not seen on the video (or even lag to you) but to me who’s used to 50 fps 0-20 ping that’s alot

On 2018-01-24 at 10:54 PM, Tesfxye said:

Also u can tell by the 0 delay in his overheads that he’s sped them up, he’s just weird stop giving him attention and he will hopefully go 

@JBLIND @Hatcx Went through my clips and watched me post them, nothing is sped up, I’ll take it as a compliment though

On 2018-01-24 at 7:25 PM, hybrid91 said:

Look how the mouse stops after every switch, obvious autoswitcher lmao, that speed is on 1013’s level if it was legit

It’s not 1013 speed? Not even close

Where does it stop after ”EVERY” switch? I don’t click with my mouse that’s literally the only difference, and it only looks somewhat faster cuz of the shitty quality (pc can’t handle better recording settings)

@hybrid91 The way an autoswitcher works is that you have to record the clicks, then press on the action key, the key you use to start the action, and I click on different items, places etc, do you think I have 50 different keys that I memorize and click? You’re a dumb idiot lmfao 

@Tesfxye I can’t see the bullshit ur saying in the vid, but since you do i’d assume it’s just the bad quality, had 2 youtubers go thru my clips not one was sped up, and why would I need to speed it up when most of my switches are 1 ticks lmfao

39 minutes ago, l DONT NOW said:

I don’t click with my mouse, haven’t done for a few months, usually used to just sit in the bank and practice my switches, wasn’t good enough to get in wild yet, that’s why my equipment switches are better than my barrage/prayer/food/attack

but I’m obviously better off camera, than on camera. This is recorded at 40 fps and it made me lag like never before, maybe not seen on the video (or even lag to you) but to me who’s used to 50 fps 0-20 ping that’s alot

@JBLIND @Hatcx Went through my clips and watched me post them, nothing is sped up, I’ll take it as a compliment though

It’s not 1013 speed? Not even close

Where does it stop after ”EVERY” switch? I don’t click with my mouse that’s literally the only difference, and it only looks somewhat faster cuz of the shitty quality (pc can’t handle better recording settings)

@hybrid91 The way an autoswitcher works is that you have to record the clicks, then press on the action key, the key you use to start the action, and I click on different items, places etc, do you think I have 50 different keys that I memorize and click? You’re a dumb idiot lmfao 

@Tesfxye I can’t see the bullshit ur saying in the vid, but since you do i’d assume it’s just the bad quality, had 2 youtubers go thru my clips not one was sped up, and why would I need to speed it up when most of my switches are 1 ticks lmfao

doesn't click with mouse. yet uses anti-drag. okayyy

1 hour ago, TORTERARE said:

doesn't click with mouse. yet uses anti-drag. okayyy

U retarded estonian pussy I made that antidragscript for roatz & exiled before even learning how to click with f key I still have the app and the script and I still do enable it yeah, makes 0 differnce. I play on drag 20, f key click (cannot drag) and anti drag script, ZERO difference from drag 1

ur not very smart

and i’ve never bragged about anything other than equipment switching speed anyway