Looking for a commentary YouTuber.

Gretar

Hey everyone, we're about to try like a community YouTube channel where we will highlight some clips and reward people for clips they send it, we'll start off with something like "Top 5 Roat Pkz Clips this week" where we have someone commentate over the top 5 clips sent in (PVM, PVP, Something funny?), similar to what Chris Archie use to do here. Now we need someone to commentate over these clips & make the video, we'll pay pkp, probably around 25K+ and your channel in description etc.

To apply please commentate over this clip ( just dl it and mute music, say something before the clip explaining it, then talking along it) and upload it unlisted and send me a PM on the forum with the link!!

Thanks and let me know what you think of this idea and what else we can do that'd be fun!

• Gretar pinned this topic
2 hours ago, Xbrzh said:

Who tf asked if you played? No one gives a fuck do you wanna commentate or not 

Damn business man, I like ur attitude yeah I’d be happy to do it. 

Edit: Honestly tho Jeff would be the best for this lol he’s funny asf. 

Edited by Matt

9 hours ago, Gretar said:

Hey everyone, we're about to try like a community YouTube channel where we will highlight some clips and reward people for clips they send it, we'll start off with something like "Top 5 Roat Pkz Clips this week" where we have someone commentate over the top 5 clips sent in (PVM, PVP, Something funny?), similar to what Chris Archie use to do here. Now we need someone to commentate over these clips & make the video, we'll pay pkp, probably around 25K+ and your channel in description etc.

To apply please commentate over this clip ( just dl it and mute music, say something before the clip explaining it, then talking along it) and upload it unlisted and send me a PM on the forum with the link!!

Thanks and let me know what you think of this idea and what else we can do that'd be fun!

let me commentate then 

Yo - I'd be up to do something like this - My previous video probably wasn't the best to show that I can commentate but I think I'd be up for the job. Gives me something to do

I'll do the video in the future if needed.

Edit - I need to get in contact with Gretar for a video idea pm me please :)

Edited by Diiaurei
  • Upvote 1

On 18/01/2018 at 2:30 PM, Umut58 said:

I will send clips, but my english is extremely, sexual and horrible bad.

your videos are shitty

On 18/01/2018 at 9:09 PM, Diiaurei said:

Yo - I'd be up to do something like this - My previous video probably wasn't the best to show that I can commentate but I think I'd be up for the job. Gives me something to do

I'll do the video in the future if needed.

Edit - I need to get in contact with Gretar for a video idea pm me please :)

your vids are shit too

6 hours ago, babablksheep said:

I think it was, u make videos for monthly roat pkp instead of advertising the server and getting good gameplay

No - I don't make videos monthly for the pkp. I've not been payed once and made a couple of time consuming vids on my channel so far youtube.com/c/LokiWoof - Please look before you criticize. I'm doing this for fun, not for the payment.

• Gretar unpinned this topic