This server really isn't that bad

Arcadium

kinda pointless post but for a community that has players that call the game shit all the time, it's actually a good server at the end of the day

There's definitely things in the game that piss me off all the time and features that need work but we have to remember that Gretar is only one man and for how much shit he gets, hes done sick to implement what's he done into the server on his own. 

Gotta appreciate all staff members too- for the amount of abuse they get they happily still volunteer to spend their time helping to sort shit out in game which is good to see.

Even the players, who can be toxic as fuck no doubt, make up a pretty good community. I see supportive comments n shit on people's PKing vids and other posts all the time and it's actually pretty cool to see. You don't really get cunts on the forum who'll just say 'shit vid' or whatever for no reason, people actually support new video makers a lot. 

At the end of the day, we all say it's shit but continue to spend hours a day playing it. As I said, no good reason for this post just wanted to show some appreciation to the staff team n also the players who arent toxic as fuck all the time and are generally good people.

@Gretar @Smackd @Ban152@Fantastic @JBLIND

Edited by Arcadium
  • Upvote 4

4 hours ago, Arcadium said:

kinda pointless post but for a community that has players that call the game shit all the time, it's actually a good server at the end of the day.

There's definitely things in the game that piss me off all the time and features that need work but we have to remember that Gretar is only one man and for how much shit he gets, hes done sick to implement what's he done into the server on his own. 

I agree. The updates can take time, but whenever an update is released, Gretar always makes sure it's quality over quantity. As you said, Gretar has been working alone for a long time and we gotta give it to him, he's been doing one hell of a job. (I know that he's had some developers in the past, so credit to those as well).

Gotta appreciate all staff members too- for the amount of abuse they get they happily still volunteer to spend their time helping to sort shit out in game which is good to see.

I think I can speak on behalf of the whole Staff team when I say this; We greatly appreciate your support, and this topic too. It can sometimes be a pain in the ass, but when push comes to shove, we do what he have to do. 

Staff members can and have made mistakes, but we always do and try our best.

Even the players, who can be toxic as fuck no doubt, make up a pretty good community. I see supportive comments n shit on people's PKing vids and other posts all the time and it's actually pretty cool to see. You don't really get cunts on the forum who'll just say 'shit vid' or whatever for no reason, people actually support new video makers a lot.

I guess having a toxic community comes with some benefits? xD On a serious note, it's nice to see so much support for our YouTubers.

Whether it's a PK video, PvM video or something else, people always show support and respect.

At the end of the day, we all say it's shit but continue to spend hours a day playing it. As I said, no good reason for this post just wanted to show some appreciation to the staff team n also the players who arent toxic as fuck all the time and are generally good people.

Thank you for taking time in making this thread. Feedback like this is always appreciated!

@Gretar @Smackd @Ban152@Fantastic @JBLIND

Edited by Fantastic