brid clips - big loots, ur favourite pkers killed

6 hours ago, Hatcx said:

Holy shit you retards stop dying to arun lmao I haven't died since I've had f keys 

Bc you haven’t fought me 

5 hours ago, Smackd said:

Don’t see a kill on Gaspar here change your title Lmfaoo 

nice video though! Sick! Awesome hybrid 

+ so many loud people dying on alts in this video O.o

Yh gaspar paid me in Esmeralda nudes not to put him in a vid again after wall builder bullied part 2 (which you can find on my channel) 

thanks though 

5 hours ago, Yoeriwada said:

yo i didnt watch bid bvut this is fire . keep it up dogg

#gsltn 

1 hour ago, k0ntv0cht said:

@Gretar this nigga deserves Super youtuber

Admin will do 

36 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

HYou’re afraid of me shut up, until you prove me wrong get off my post 

No one has ever been afraid of you lol and prove you wrong? You literally do the same shit each video.. ags Gmul lol why not switch it up and do something different. You’re style is unoriginal and boring, Try using a dds or a dmace or something no one has done before use different gear, lmfao take it as flame if u want but it’s true. 

21 minutes ago, Matt said:

No one has ever been afraid of you lol and prove you wrong? You literally do the same shit each video.. ags Gmul lol why not switch it up and do something different. You’re style is unoriginal and boring, Try using a dds or a dmace or something no one has done before use different gear, lmfao take it as flame if u want but it’s true. 

I don’t want your opinion lmfao 

• Upvote 1
54 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

I don’t want your opinion lmfao 

That’s why you’ll never get anywhere in life lol you pick who to learn from and listen too just because you don’t like someone doesn’t mean they can’t give you some information and a different out look on something, Very close minded, which will only lead you into misery. 

36 minutes ago, Matt said:

That’s why you’ll never get anywhere in life lol you pick who to learn from and listen too just because you don’t like someone doesn’t mean they can’t give you some information and a different out look on something, Very close minded, which will only lead you into misery. 

You really take this game that seriously 😂😂😂😂

what does me not taking your bridding advice on roatpkz forums have to do with my life 

its not the fact I don’t like you it’s the fact you are shit and scared of me on a game 

1 minute ago, Xbrzh said:

what does me not taking your bridding advice on roatpkz forums have to do with my life 

its not the fact I don’t like you it’s the fact you are shit and scared of me on a game 

ain't nobody scared of you pussy fuck u talking about LMFAO don't let it get to ur head slow down on the pills dummy

:skull::skull::skull:

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Xbrzh said:

LOOOOOOOOOL ! SWRONG WITH THEM IM DEADDDDD LMAO

1 hour ago, Xbrzh said:

Lol I could not play for months come back and still shit on you and it doesn’t have to do with ur life the brid suggestion I gave yeah but I’m just saying this is a game yes but if you can’t take advice on a game you are probably the same way irl which is why you won’t succeed in anything you do and I haven’t logged in weeks, I’m just tired of seeing shit morons like you building egos on games when you pussies don’t actually run shit lmfao 

1 hour ago, sophia said:

You may be right arun is dogshit but shut the fuck up u still talk about ego when all u do is plank to arun

You still pvming 7 days a week weirdo? Lol you’re shit as well and barely speak English I hope you’re taking classes online so when you die to randoms on roats you can respond with something better. 

10 minutes ago, seers10 said:

LOOOOOOOOOL ! SWRONG WITH THEM IM DEADDDDD LMAO

Do ur hw 

15 minutes ago, Matt said:

Lol I could not play for months come back and still shit on you and it doesn’t have to do with ur life the brid suggestion I gave yeah but I’m just saying this is a game yes but if you can’t take advice on a game you are probably the same way irl which is why you won’t succeed in anything you do and I haven’t logged in weeks, I’m just tired of seeing shit morons like you building egos on games when you pussies don’t actually run shit lmfao 

You still pvming 7 days a week weirdo? Lol you’re shit as well and barely speak English I hope you’re taking classes online so when you die to randoms on roats you can respond with something better. 

Do ur hw 

Who are you even lying to? Even you don’t believe what you say 

1 hour ago, sophia said:

Do "I dont care about games no more"

You do realize you are on roat forums 24/7 but you dont care about games 😂😂😂😂 and you dont play roat cuz u get slammed daily and you dont play 07 cuz you cleaned 😂😂

No lmfao how am I on 24/7 you moron and on roats I slapped you around imagine on 07 💀💀 oh lord lmfao don’t play 07 cause cleaned cause of other ppl not my doing and I’m just tired of games in general thats why I stopped Not cause any of you pussies 

1 hour ago, Xbrzh said:

Who are you even lying to? Even you don’t believe what you say 

What I’m speaking is facts nigga stop being a lil bitch 

10 minutes ago, Matt said:

No lmfao how am I on 24/7 you moron and on roats I slapped you around imagine on 07 💀💀 oh lord lmfao don’t play 07 cause cleaned cause of other ppl not my doing and I’m just tired of games in general thats why I stopped Not cause any of you pussies 

You afraid of me hhh 

34 minutes ago, Matt said:

"On roat i slapped you around" keep dreaming dogshit