who is better?

Who is better?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. WHOS BETTER

1 minute ago, l DONT NOW said:

6-1 vs him

why don’t u speak ur own scores though? u know how many kills i got on you LMFAO shame that u have to use someone elses name to get clout u boring little king yella copy 

fuck niggas stay hatin

imagine thinking theres any clout to be had on roatpkz forums l000000000000l

• Upvote 3
1 minute ago, l DONT NOW said:

6-1 vs him

why don’t u speak ur own scores though? u know how many kills i got on you LMFAO shame that u have to use someone elses name to get clout u boring little king yella copy 

fuck niggas stay hatin

Hey dog stop making random scores lmfao show  kps in your acc you were so desesperated that you asked other people for kps since u cant kill me

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, sophia said:

Hey dog stop making random scores lmfao show  kps in your acc you were so desesperated that you asked other people for kps since u cant kill me

u didn’t fight me ”on my account” that’s why te kp’s on sum1 elses account

u a bitch tho keep denying i ain’t fronting for these roat pkz players lmfaoo 

7 minutes ago, l DONT NOW said:

u didn’t fight me ”on my account” that’s why te kp’s on sum1 elses account

u a bitch tho keep denying i ain’t fronting for these roat pkz players lmfaoo 

The only time u showed up i killed u nd then u asked felix for kps 😂😂😂 stop crying take the l pussy

Edited by sophia
  • Upvote 1
16 hours ago, repent said:

Found that pic u sent me of the guy u "killed" on google btw

yh please post i beg u LOOL

http://www.savemysweden.com/tag/ahmed-obaid/

https://www.sydsvenskan.se/story/mordet-pa-16-aringen

same guy btw🔙

@repent

Overwhelmed by a surge in violent crime, police in Malmo, Sweden have appealed to the public for assistance. By – WorldTribune Much of the violence originates in the city’s Rosengard district, which has been labeled the “most notorious refugee ghetto” in Sweden. Over 80 percent of Rosengard’s residents are migrants and less than 40 percent of the district’s residents have jobs. ...

A teenage boy has died after being shot in the Rosengård district of southern Swedish city Malmö on Thursday evening. Via: thelocal.se The boy was found injured at a bus stop in the area just before 7pm. He was taken to hospital, but police later confirmed that he had died from his injuries at 7.27pm. The boy was born in 2000 ...

show me you found that picture on ”google”

Also a whole article made over the picture alone

https://www.expressen.se/kvallsposten/tog-bild-pa-ahmed-efter-skjutningen/

I bet I’ll get no response cuz ur a skinny lying virgin who beats his gf cuz she been wirh him for 4 yrs and he ain’t smashed yet (o, ye, also cuz he lost a 20m stake) 

I’m the reason ur alive today I told u not to take ur life that day cuz she’d probably let u smash sometime and meridians will probs forgive u for being a son of a bitch unable to get a kill but yo fr tho hang urself this time i won’t stop u

• Nice 1
5 minutes ago, l DONT NOW said:

yh please post i beg u LOOL

http://www.savemysweden.com/tag/ahmed-obaid/

https://www.sydsvenskan.se/story/mordet-pa-16-aringen

same guy btw🔙

@repent

Overwhelmed by a surge in violent crime, police in Malmo, Sweden have appealed to the public for assistance. By – WorldTribune Much of the violence originates in the city’s Rosengard district, which has been labeled the “most notorious refugee ghetto” in Sweden. Over 80 percent of Rosengard’s residents are migrants and less than 40 percent of the district’s residents have jobs. ...

A teenage boy has died after being shot in the Rosengård district of southern Swedish city Malmö on Thursday evening. Via: thelocal.se The boy was found injured at a bus stop in the area just before 7pm. He was taken to hospital, but police later confirmed that he had died from his injuries at 7.27pm. The boy was born in 2000 ...

show me you found that picture on ”google”

I would but as u can see, smackd is a bitch and content restricts me for posting anything like that 

1 minute ago, repent said:

I would but as u can see, smackd is a bitch and content restricts me for posting anything like that 

Oh, that’s fine, just put an emoji or something on the face only 

@Smackd Please allow him?

@repent Everybody in Sweden probably have or have seen the picture, wouldn’t be surprised if it was on Google but I know it’s not and that’s not the point, if it is or isn’t, even if it is your point was that ”it’s on google, so you have nothing to do with it” READ WHAT YOU JUST QUOTED you little battyboy

On 24/01/2018 at 12:28 AM, l DONT NOW said:

Oh, that’s fine, just put an emoji or something on the face only 

@Smackd Please allow him?

@repent Everybody in Sweden probably have or have seen the picture, wouldn’t be surprised if it was on Google but I know it’s not and that’s not the point, if it is or isn’t, even if it is your point was that ”it’s on google, so you have nothing to do with it” READ WHAT YOU JUST QUOTED you little battyboy

Not gonna read all of the aids you two are saying but I’m almost willing to put money on the fact lee hasn’t said “it’s on google so you have nothing to do with it” I don’t think you understand how quotation marks work

you literally make something up put quotation marks around it and then. In your head they have said that 

Imagine being dumb enough to confess to a murder on a roatpkz forums lmfaooo someone just send this shot to Swedish police 

Edited by Tesfxye
6 minutes ago, Tesfxye said:

Not gonna read all of the aids you two are saying but I’m almost willing to put money on the fact lee hasn’t said “it’s on google so you have nothing to do with it” I don’t think you understand how quotation marks work

you literally make something up put quotation marks around it and then. In your head they have said that 

Imagine being dumb enough to confess to a murder on a roatpkz forums lmfaooo someone just send this shot to Swedish police 

nothing will happen, not even in sweden anymore btw

U send it btw i dare u

58 minutes ago, Bart said:

He did and ur the next on his list 😈👀

GggggggggrrrrrrrrrrRAT

Skitty pop pop 

Boom

Real shooter live in the flesh erca catch him running from the cops irl hopping library fence after library fence to get to the next computer to post on roatpkz about it

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, repent said:

GggggggggrrrrrrrrrrRAT

Skitty pop pop 

Boom

Real shooter live in the flesh erca catch him running from the cops irl hopping library fence after library fence to get to the next computer to post on roatpkz about it

so many other better murders I could’ve posted about and I chose one that was a year old good thinking mate

also this wasn’t meant to be public but ur a snitch and ik nobody will do S H I T so i ain’t scared