HELP ME PLEASE

inb4teased

This is inb4teased here , im very pissed right now and sad at the same time....

I just got hacked..... with a 250 k bank.

How it happend :   I was at duel arena about to stake, some kid called '' baby vote'''and '''10 toes down'' ran into me and asked can i buy rev tele 1k. i said noty cause i was rich af and was like im lazy. He asks again plss mate 1k, im like ok well for 1k... i can make some m8 happy with that... so as soon as i wanted to trade the rev tele , he declined, i teleported with 110k pkt to revs. i immidiatly logged off.... was scared to log back on cause there were magers standing to get me.... i didnt log back in and i was on my other account called '' achieverz'''  after 2 mins i see on my other acc ' inb4teased' has logged on ? im like wtf how the fuck someones on my account....The stupiest thing is , that my password was lol123.... So i guess after they tried luring me and i logged off they tried to loogin? or some shit and guessed my pass??

now my pass is changed and im hacked im so fucking sad about this. im been working very hard to get it....

PLease god bless someone help me

Pls check the ip=s the account logged on

Regards

inb4teased, i post it here aswell cause im deperate

3 minutes ago, inb4teased said:

Ye i cant even log back into my account . Cause the cunt changed the pass. Obv no bank pin .. couldnt imagine getting hacked rsps... well imo higher staff should put work into it otherwise im out. It cant be hard to find who did this

Try recovering the account meanwhile.

Thanks jblind appreciate it . Lets hope

My pass was lol123 because week before chistmas i started.. and i didnt knew i would still playing roatpkz but it got me addicted..

I just made the acc quick with that pass...

then got used to it

Edited by inb4teased

8 hours ago, inb4teased said:

yea i hope u get ip-ed and i get my acc and shit back if it was u

how can u live with yourself.

your parents cant be proud

That i say sit . Doesnt allow you you to take my account and bank .

the reason i say sit is to piss ppl off and win more stakes

Thanks for donations

Well its pretty clear who did this. 

Sophia and bart

sophia acts like a girl coz hes gay, and jerking on barts dick.

Thise fuckers hacked me idk how tho.

atleast u got nothing in real life get a job u fucking spastic and shitty server ban those veterans who think theyre cool

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, inb4teased said:

yea i hope u get ip-ed and i get my acc and shit back if it was u

how can u live with yourself.

your parents cant be proud

That i say sit . Doesnt allow you you to take my account and bank .

the reason i say sit is to piss ppl off and win more stakes

Sit. Doge.

Thanks for u support.. well gretar is the only one who can do something about this. It all happend at 3am sophia , bart and jblind were online at the same time aftrr it happend and report was made. Jblind firstly reacted with that he will look into this.. because he did it. So no one would see it if he would look into it. And also pmed me on forums if i could speak to him ingame wht a joke

ps om not retarded. U kids getting banned

@JBLIND @Bart @sophia

• Haha 1

@inb4teased you're legit fucking stupid, I can't see your password nor can I login to anyone's accounts. I actually looked into your account for like 15 minutes trying to find out how your items were transferred but I didn't have the access. I spoke to Gretar and he was able to see how it was transferred. The reason you will not get a refund is because you didn't have a verified email linked to your account. You get a warning everytime you login which says to prevent hackers link an email to your account. 

Good eco sink I guess as the hackers will be banned x 

yeah well if gretars believes u ima laugh my fucking ass off... u talking so much crap... with ur made up story , that u looked into it...

and if u see trade logs etc.. u can see it traded right? what does an fucking email has to do with that? 

As i said your just a fucking worthless prick, who achieved nothing in life yet , oh wait u achieved mod and abusing it thats nice!

Now can i have my fucking account back?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, inb4teased said:

yeah well if gretars believes u ima laugh my fucking ass off... u talking so much crap... with ur made up story , that u looked into it...

and if u see trade logs etc.. u can see it traded right? what does an fucking email has to do with that? 

As i said your just a fucking worthless prick, who achieved nothing in life yet , oh wait u achieved mod and abusing it thats nice!

Now can i have my fucking account back?

Gretar can see the last login IP's for your account, i won't show up because oh guess what I didn't hack you you fucking retard.

The way your items were transferred someone killed you with all your items in your inventory but I couldn't see the items dropped, but Gretar can.

About me 'looking into' your account Gretar can see my searches on your Admin Pannel so there's that too, SPASTIC.

dw im 19 and doing calm irl atm dw

rexover your account yourself 

Bart watch this, it explains your life

i already recovered u retard

And obv u not logging into my acc urself,

u know gretar can see ip's u let do someone else it.. Or u just used a fucking vpn and someone in india did it idontfucking care im 1000000% sure u , sophia and bart are corrupt af and took my account and money

And tells gretar welllll... this is actually good for the eco isn't it?

ofc he says yes and he believes u, its ridiculous

Edited by inb4teased
Cause Jblind Got autism
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, inb4teased said:

Bart watch this, it explains your life

i already recovered u retard

And obv u not logging into my acc urself,

u know gretar can see ip's u let do someone else it.. Or u just used a fucking vpn and someone in india did it idontfucking care im 1000000% sure u , sophia and bart are corrupt af and took my account and money

And tells gretar welllll... this is actually good for the eco isn't it?

ofc he says yes and he believes u, its ridiculous

Neck urself ty for ur shit retard sit son

Hello brother sorry about issue, I have looked into this and Sophia or Bart did not hack your account. The hacker drop traded ur items then lost it all in duel vs random people. I can help you recover the account & set an email on it to protect it but unfortunately can't refund any items. I've also mac-banned the hacker.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Gretar said:

Hello brother sorry about issue, I have looked into this and Sophia or Bart did not hack your account. The hacker drop traded ur items then lost it all in duel vs random people. I can help you recover the account & set an email on it to protect it but unfortunately can't refund any items. I've also mac-banned the hacker.

The Man.

lol gretar... well i cant discuss with u , however i dont agree with zero refund when u know all my items got hacked.

as a donator i find it pretty sad, but your opinion. And please pm me the pass of my account. And guess talk to some m8s and might just buy some mills and play 07 again. Thanks u looked into but i disagree with the fact im not getting refund

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, inb4teased said:

lol gretar... well i cant discuss with u , however i dont agree with zero refund when u know all my items got hacked.

as a donator i find it pretty sad, but your opinion. And please pm me the pass of my account. And guess talk to some m8s and might just buy some mills and play 07 again. Thanks u looked into but i disagree with the fact im not getting refund

Thx for itemz

14 hours ago, Gretar said:

14 hours ago, inb4teased said:

ty for ur bank