Jump to content
- - - - - - - - - -

163 Players are online

Sign in to follow this  
biggy

Thanks Sneakr

Recommended Posts

18 hours ago, biggy said:

2rpd5y1.png 

 

karma lil dick boy

calls me a small dick lil boy youre confused you have the micro penis, i have 40+ kills pics of you whale (without roat rng and without a team like this kill) l0l youre always in welf i always pk in risk im not a scared pleb like you..you rushed me when i was fighting and are droolin over a set or armadyl...lel gz if your that poor lemme know ill give you a free set i actually feel bad for you welf whale scared to risk pkp on a ps l000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000l

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, SneakR said:

calls me a small dick lil boy youre confused you have the micro penis, i have 40+ kills pics of you whale (without roat rng and without a team like this kill) l0l youre always in welf i always pk in risk im not a scared pleb like you..you rushed me when i was fighting and are droolin over a set or armadyl...lel gz if your that poor lemme know ill give you a free set i actually feel bad for you welf whale scared to risk pkp on a ps l000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000l

Ur autism level actually scares me.

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/24/2018 at 5:07 AM, trihard456 said:

Lowkey, g maul on its own is op but when you use it for 2nd spec, it's garbage

a03912e75dff883b5530372ac1c2aa5e.png

I switched to my maul too fast x]

Low key still not even mad about that death😂😂😂 still can’t brlieve that shit though

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, am s1k ked said:

Low key still not even mad about that death😂😂😂 still can’t brlieve that shit though

me neither LOL. I think I'm gunna use a g maul as sole spec wep every now and then in hopes this happens again.

  • Nice 1

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, biggy said:

Ur autism level actually scares me.

you're that illiterate it really wouldn't surprise me if you couldn't read or understand what i wrote :) tis ok you have armadyl now problems solved

1 hour ago, trihard456 said:

me neither LOL. I think I'm gunna use a g maul as sole spec wep every now and then in hopes this happens again.

same 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, trihard456 said:

me neither LOL. I think I'm gunna use a g maul as sole spec wep every now and then in hopes this happens again.

Don’t let it be when I’m risking 40k again 😂😂😂

 

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...