What 'Meridian' didn't show you

These man thought they can take us in OUR OWN STYLE OF PKING and OUR GEAR LMFAO

They cheated and brought 8 brews when the agreed brew cap was 4.

Still got slapped easily.

vT8tqnK.png

jzdjPdv.png

utLILt0.png LOOK AT THE RAT BEGGING FOR HELP LMFAO

Beenthru pjed Adamzor and he died twice, but I didn't need to take a kill pic of unknown wannabe meridians

You got kp's of people who weren't even in the 4v4... l00l

Sinister + Jake ran away on the second round when they got slapped again.

Lee came back twice, Beenthru came back 3 times restocked l0l

You man are trash, it was funny at first when you claimed you won the other 2 run ins but now it's pathetic

We slap you with 07 basics and RAG GEAR 

Undefeated clan #FUTURES

• Upvote 2

Bad liars.

Our proof of what you did already devalued any topic you can make because we supplied proof you cheated

We aren't going to war you any more because every time you have cheated and every time you have lost

No point in further responding to this topic, thanks

2914981-8886510164-OuFf2.gif

Lee never returned round 2.

Beenthru? Who the fuck even is that l o l.

Us leaving after winning the run in, is a bad thing? you expect us to stay at 44's with your downie ragging mates.

- No one restocked my video shows all of us still a 44s when the run in finishes (plus you dying)

- We had 4 people, stop lying.

-"Seasoned Veterans" 5month RoatPkz ragging badge for you MR Veteran!

Poor liars, poor pkers.

You weren't there for the first round, and our buddy caught you running dw. 

- 4 people my ass in your video it even shows mad randoms/you having more than 4 brews (Which was agreed upon 4 only). They also interfered in the fights. 

- LOL who gave you the veteran rank? rhetorical question but seriously you thoughtr ex staff rank was a joke? l0l the ranks are not jokes the people who have them are. 

Poor bridders and worse nhers. 

If anyone's wondered what happened when they logged in well sini got slapped. 

Bare in mind people three different kind of slap gifs for three different styles in that he got slapped bitched. For the first one it's a slow tender soft, smooth approach hence range.

Slow-motion-slap-GIF.gif?gs=a

Fast and hard like melee.

tumblr_l9hnkdvT2L1qe0qyho1_500.gif 

And the mightiest bitch slap of them all, the immoblizing bitch slap knockout, obviously mage. 

Heirs_Older_sister_slap.gif.gif

Edited by Castial
  • Upvote 2

Pic shows you being full food and in rag, me being in hybrid full tb'd, take honour in the first and last time you will kill me on this server!

rQ1m4qT.png

CE65CFXUkAE4t9X.jpg

I have no idea why you're typing away as if you're actually anywhere near "decent".

I've seen your videos lol relax.

No one in Meridian will ever be in my league

#UNDEFEATED #FUTURES

• Upvote 1

rQ1m4qT.png

CE65CFXUkAE4t9X.jpg

I have no idea why you're typing away as if you're actually anywhere near "decent".

I've seen your videos lol relax.

No one in Meridian will ever be in my league

#UNDEFEATED #FUTURES

37c2cfba2013f46e3b136ad245828592924cfc72

x6VQHk1.png

jXkhovQ.png

9GAQ5kC.png

L o l 

template.jpg

eb6.jpg?1307463786.png  

Had sinister like. 

mrw-my-mom-says-i-think-ill-make-popcorn

4ad90e6f9dd2b65ae8b2a8ca34d14294.gif

LMFAO the man is replying to the first picture when my boy already uploaded a 2nd one, Drake/meek beef ting, back to back. Also, your logic stems off M3rked saying the acronym tb, although he could have simply meant Meridian are tbing people left and right, he never indicated that he was going to tb himself or anyone else. So, consider that logic null and void. 

photoshopped 3-0 easy meridian slap you 247

assssa.gif

Oh? okay all of meridian kill pics are photoshopped true. And any videos you have are clearly just using the roatpkz source and making characters that appear to be us, but honestly it's not. 

any1 else having a giggle at me and my crew trying to copy the way Futures nh's/pks but we're 50% the pker they are LOL

klyjglz.gif

Edited by Castial

37c2cfba2013f46e3b136ad245828592924cfc72

template.jpg

eb6.jpg?1307463786.png  

Had sinister like. 

mrw-my-mom-says-i-think-ill-make-popcorn

4ad90e6f9dd2b65ae8b2a8ca34d14294.gif

LMFAO the man is replying to the first picture when my boy already uploaded a 2nd one, Drake/meek beef ting, back to back. Also, your logic stems off M3rked saying the acronym tb, although he could have simply meant Meridian are tbing people left and right, he never indicated that he was going to tb himself or anyone else. So, consider that logic null and void. 

assssa.gif

Oh? okay all of meridian kill pics are photoshopped true. And any videos you have are clearly just using the roatpkz source and making characters that appear to be us, but honestly it's not. 

klyjglz.gif

bruh that meme game is so strong it can lift 10 men with one finger

• Upvote 1

that tourny world was alot of fun i remember one time my clan beat meridian on there when i had 3 randomers in my team of 5

it was a last man standing war with no overheads and i got piled and died within first 2 mins after running out of food

i was spectating the rest of the war and saw my team claim a victory with the 4 of em all still alive

kevin, igno, pedro and tom were there and 1 more guy

At end of day, Meridian still stands tall over any other clan on server, Most of "#Futures" (cheef name btw) are banned man, other half are just wet and spend more time typin' than fighting.

as the new leader of futures ill get some proper wars going and ther will be honour ofc

choose a date, place, gear and rules were waiting

as for time anywhere between 10pm and 4am bst

• Haha 1

Stop typing like I know who you are...

I'm the best on this game, no doubt about it.

You're all just mad cos there's no competition on Roat for me anymore (after Sam left).

LOL

1) I'm 0ld, now you know who I am. :) You would have knew without me telling you if you weren't a random. :(

2) LOL you're an actual retard. 90% of the arabs on here are better than you , which is 85% of the server itself.  be ashamed retard

kyp

You're the most incomplete pker on the server. 

I don't preach anything, if anything you're the mascot, you're level 3 on rs and ur only team experience is dying to us. 

You only have a name because of Meridian.

You only exist because of Meridian.

Best wasteman, hands down.

There is no competition at ALL, that's why we play 07 and functional servers.

THOSE SWITCHES 

You're taking this too seriously, you're embarrassing yourself.

Don't talk about competition when you're just trash.

Stop hash tagging it LOL

This argument is never ending, you all claim you won (you didn't) and we claim we won. 

You can post all the videos you want, the clips just show you cheat and go against the agreed brew caps/rules which is basically forfeit. Let's not forget when you all came back right after we won and Taylor and a couple randoms tbed, and pjed me at mb.

Third one you all ran/died.

We're 3-0 and still undefeated.

Don't bother replying because we all know who really won, stop trying so hard to prove something that is false.

ur shit dog dont type

• 3 years later...