Infernal cape and new prayers

Allow there to be other ways of obtaining these things

Game is currently super p2w (new prayers are 50k ea ?) and poor players or newer players dont exactly have the same kind of advantage as players who paid the 150k in votes and 100k for prayers

Basically there should be an instanced boss that would allow you to craft and infernal cape (once defeated, kind of a hard boss as well) then you should be able to make it by like combining all zenyte items together with a firecape (would actually give ros a use) 

New prayer scrolls should be added to corp and rev dragon table (rev drags only) would make rev caves more beneficial for pkers instead of walking down to 32 wild and camping there all day with a 2click tele ready to get out the instant you see a white dot

• Upvote 1

I don't think this would be a good idea. 

RS is a game where you are at a disadvantage if you do not have a large sum of money. The prayer scrolls on OSRS are also incredibly expensive, and the infernal cape is incredibly difficult to obtain. 

I do not see a problem at all with how the prayers were introduced, and their price tag is fine.

as for adding the cape as a super rare jad drop, perhaps this could be looked into but we'd have to see what @Gretar thinks

• Upvote 1

Idk i just think the way things currently are with the infernal cape makes it kind of a huge pain to obtain. Its either you stand at ::chill for 10 hours spamming that you're buying votes isn't efficient or you literally vote every 12 hours for 250 days

Edited by repent
41 minutes ago, Tupac said:

I don't think this would be a good idea. 

RS is a game where you are at a disadvantage if you do not have a large sum of money. The prayer scrolls on OSRS are also incredibly expensive, and the infernal cape is incredibly difficult to obtain. 

I do not see a problem at all with how the prayers were introduced, and their price tag is fine.

as for adding the cape as a super rare jad drop, perhaps this could be looked into but we'd have to see what @Gretar thinks

Do not forget that you can make money on rs and not on roatpkz

+ ring of suffering is usefull when tanking g unit, u need the defence bonus tanking 20 glory claws

Edited by Bart
42 minutes ago, Bart said:

Do not forget that you can make money on rs and not on roatpkz

+ ring of suffering is usefull when tanking g unit, u need the defence bonus tanking 20 glory claws

I think it's easier to make 50k from scratch than it is to make 77m from scratch on osrs (also most people aren't 126). I do agree though that making money on roat sucks cock

Also I don't die to g unit :kappa: 

9 hours ago, Tupac said:

I think it's easier to make 50k from scratch than it is to make 77m from scratch on osrs (also most people aren't 126). I do agree though that making money on roat sucks cock

Also I don't die to g unit :kappa: 

But p servers are meant to be easier and still i think that 77m is easier to make

4 hours ago, Suor said:

This would also be unfair on those who already got the cape, im sure they'd have preferred this to happen before they've spent alot of cash and time to get it. No support sadly, i personally think they arent too hard to get im sure the majority would agree with me.

How can you say its easy when 50 out of 700 of the ppl who play this game have it

2 hours ago, repent said:

Because private servers are meant to be easy

they're meant to be more laid back and less grind intensive they're not suppose to be "easier" per say some items should still be hard to get or everyone would be running around in max sets, bottom line at a point there should come a challenge everyone should have to over come, winch from what i see in the wild almost 50% of the pkers have an inferno not including the pvmers that don't pk

9 hours ago, ml gudi said:

they're meant to be more laid back and less grind intensive they're not suppose to be "easier" per say some items should still be hard to get or everyone would be running around in max sets, bottom line at a point there should come a challenge everyone should have to over come, winch from what i see in the wild almost 50% of the pkers have an inferno not including the pvmers that don't pk

While that's all true most moneymakers in this game are inefficient so it's still a lot harder than it should be