[Poll]Increase YouTuber requirements

Increase the YouTuber requirements?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Increase the YouTuber requirements?

Most of us can agree there's way to many YouTubers ingame right now. The rank should be deserved, not be given to random people who make 2 staking video's and don't put effort in their videos. 

Over 50% of the YouTubers you see ingame right now are people who we've never heard of, or seen a video from. These people should be role models for the average Roat Players(behavior and maybe even pking wise). Many YouTubers are very toxic too.

Also the rank gives a sort of ''trusted'' image which shouldnt be the case. Making the rank harder to obtain will fight this too. Earlier today I seen 2 YouTubers begging for items on yell. There reasoning was ''got cleaned & need items to make content and rb''.

Please give the YouTuber rank to the people that actually deserve it, support the server and have been loyal for a long time. Having this many bad YouTubers is just bad advertisement.

''Option 1. You have a small YouTube channel or are just starting out
- You must've uploaded at least 2-4 (depending on quality) Roat Pkz videos in the past month. ''

Increase this to atleast 5 and maybe actually look if the content is worthy

Looking forward to hear more ideas,

Khalil

Edited by Khalil
  • Upvote 1
  • Nice 2
2 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

I agree for sure, I feel a special rank should be given for people who have tried to be a successful YouTuber but have constantly failed time and time again. What do you think @Tesfxye

I Can make a video of ur quality in 3 days, it takes u weeks all I need is that M next to my name and id get 20 rep per vid and 50 likes

1 minute ago, jdrc01 said:

you know that jdrc is 10x better than u snake , wait for me 

true

27 minutes ago, Umut said:

Absolutely true. It's sad to see our YouTubers begging for PKP.

Depends on how they go about it, "someone trying 2 hook?" Every so often is fine. Constantly, or phrasing matters, since you have to be careful of trying to give a monoplization of ranks just to wealthy players. As long as their content is stellar, I don't personally care for a little begging. 

Edited by Sage fest

Yes not all youtubers deserve their rank. Its like you can Bandicam you staking 3 times a month and have a noticeable rank for it.

I’m not saying that only hybrids deserve the rank though, and some should loose theirs as well (however their videos are usually generally higher quality). 

Remembering not everyone watches Hybrid videos, some edge pkers/stakers etc have deserved their rank in the past, such as Akash in the past when he used to post more regularly. 

Also, you have a lot of people with youtube ranks based off their reputation not actually the videos they are making. People holding the rank when they are posting 1 vid every 2 months when others are getting demoted because the rules specify you need to post more commonly. If your going to have a system, stick to it or its pointless to implement @Gretar

Edited by Its Gorillas
  • Nice 1

Personally as a youtuber who makes mediocre vids, I agree with your idea on reforming the rules for getting a YouTube rank.

I believe it should go like this

User MUST have at least 3 videos dedicated to Roat Pkz that are longer than 3 minutes each, and they should have a good quality.

User needs to have good content and not JUST staking videos, must have at least more than half the video that isn't unedited staking clips.

User should be able to upload at least 2 videos per month that are 3 minutes each, or one video that is 7 minutes long.

• Upvote 1

Should also make it so that people who've been promoting the server for years and are KNOWN youtubers (like myself) should have the rank. I've made tons of roatpkz videos (one with 800+ views), however im undeserving of the rank because im not uploading unedited roatpkz dh pking content. System is fucked