"hybrids"

Pyd

20 minutes ago, hybrid91 said:

yet you support erca how does that work

if you read what i said to you on his thread i was completely against his video u fucking joke.

22 minutes ago, hybrid91 said:

yet you support erca how does that work

http://prntscr.com/i8ddvo maybe i missworded what i said maybe i didnt, but this reply was based on you saying "switches like 1013 if it was legit" what i was saying is you're only saying that because the video is recorded in ass quality, if you re watch it, not even close to 1013

3 minutes ago, Pyd said:

if you read what i said to you on his thread i was completely against his video u fucking joke.

Fuck you pyd ur a big fucking retard who's 50+ on roatpkz trying to re-create ur social life by communicating with ppl who are ur maturity level on roatpkz (11)

Edited by repent

Just now, repent said:

Fuck you pyd ur a big fucking retard who's 50+ on roatpkz trying to re-create ur social life by communicating with ppl who are ur maturity level (11)

read skype downie

1 hour ago, Jade Lens said:

Who the fuck even are you shut up for a second 

never seen your name ever. Dont speak to me like ur some hot shit downie ive been here since before you even knew what runescape.com was lmfao zombie

• Upvote 1

Whenever pyd needs help in single u have to respond within 15-90 seconds

15 being that u only get called 'absolute trash' along with a 45 minute lecture in a group call (even though he doesn't have a mic he just makes u go in a call so he knows ur reading the lecture) about how pking is a science and how none of us are mentally fast

90 being that u dont get a response at all for hours, until someone in the skype chat posts a link of a news report of an elderly sociopath committing suicide in the middle of a mcdonalds in Swansea only to find out that mentally unstable elderly man was pyd; Let it be known he was the best 126 main nher alive

Edited by repent
  • Haha 1