Roat Pkz Updates (01/02/18) - Quick Prayers, F-Keys, Price Checker!

Gretar

8 minutes ago, madcusbad said:

I'd suggest that instead of only rich people get a warning, you must link your ingame account to a forum one and with the email you used to create the forumm account you have secured your ingame wealth.

You understand that players on Roat pkz don't actually know how to work the forums let alone create and know how to use an email. 

2 hours ago, madcusbad said:

I'd suggest that instead of only rich people get a warning, you must link your ingame account to a forum one and with the email you used to create the forumm account you have secured your ingame wealth.

Our player base is too retarded for that 

3 hours ago, JBLIND said:

You understand that players on Roat pkz don't actually know how to work the forums let alone create and know how to use an email. 

1 hour ago, Tupac said:

Our player base is too retarded for that 

I got that, but well then, those who don't want or don't understand forums or they get used to it or their accounts are not gonna be secure.
This way you get new people to be more active at the forums in my opinion, which is a big part of the server also..