Jump to content
- - - - - - - - - -

163 Players are online

Sign in to follow this  
Tupac

Forum ranks

Recommended Posts

Hey so I've noticed that whenever someone loses their youtube rank, they are not automatically made a veteran again (assuming they had the veteran rank beforehand). 

There isn't really any reason for this and I think it should be fixed asap! @John @Gretar

 

ps. staffteam is shit 

Edited by Tupac
  • Upvote 1
  • Hmmm 1

Share this post


Link to post

Hey! Guy! 

Forums ranks link to in-game ranks meaning if no one has a Veteran rank in-game they need to be manually assigned from the Forums CP. Since John and Gretar can only do this and Gretar isn't willing to give access to anyone else I asked him to allow myself, Smackd and anyone else to be able to do this via our own Admin CP used for ingame accounts, eta 2020.

Edited by JBLIND

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, JBLIND said:

Hey! Guy! 

Forums ranks link to in-game ranks meaning if no one has a Veteran rank in-game they need to be manually assigned from the Forums CP. Since John and Gretar can only do this and Gretar isn't willing to give access to anyone else I asked him to allow myself, Smackd and anyone else to be able to do this via our own Admin CP used for ingame accounts, eta 2020.

I'm suggesting that you retards should have the ranks overlap (decent forums have this feature). Even if it isn't visible, our veteran youtube makers who are being cheeky and lose YT should automatically turn back to veterans. It should be automatic this isn't 1998 Windows Vista 

1 hour ago, sophia said:

No

Doesn't impact you because any sorry excuse of a video you've ever tried to make hasn't landed you YT rank.

@Tesfxye #gsltn

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Tupac said:

I'm suggesting that you retards should have the ranks overlap (decent forums have this feature). Even if it isn't visible, our veteran youtube makers who are being cheeky and lose YT should automatically turn back to veterans. It should be automatic this isn't 1998 Windows Vista 

Agreed, should work like Discord where if you have multiple ranks and once one is removed the others remaining would "roll-over" in a sense. @John @Gretar 

Edited by JBLIND

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, JBLIND said:

Agreed, should work like Discord where if you have multiple ranks and once one is removed the others remaining would "roll-over" in a sense. @John @Gretar 

Finally my extreme wisdom is being recognized! 

:kappa: 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, JBLIND said:

Hey! Guy! 

Forums ranks link to in-game ranks meaning if no one has a Veteran rank in-game they need to be manually assigned from the Forums CP. Since John and Gretar can only do this and Gretar isn't willing to give access to anyone else I asked him to allow myself, Smackd and anyone else to be able to do this via our own Admin CP used for ingame accounts, eta 2020.

Explain then why “Mikevanoers” is not veteran on forums lol

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, k0ntv0cht said:

Explain then why “Mikevanoers” is not veteran on forums lol

How the fuck are you this brain-dead?? In-game ranks are linked to the Forums in terms of being a Non/Regular/Super-Donator. Veteran ranks have to be issued by John and or Gretar. It's always been that way. I was referring to enabling the access for more people other than Gretar and John to be able to issue different ranks on the forums. 

Share this post


Link to post

 

5 hours ago, JBLIND said:

Agreed, should work like Discord where if you have multiple ranks and once one is removed the others remaining would "roll-over" in a sense. @John @Gretar 

I'm pretty sure there's a hook for this, laying around on the internet.

Would be nice to have. Takes 2 minutes to install.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, k0ntv0cht said:

Explain then why “Mikevanoers” is not veteran on forums lol

How did you become SS?

Edited by Umut
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...