Forum ranks

Tupac

Hey! Guy! 

Forums ranks link to in-game ranks meaning if no one has a Veteran rank in-game they need to be manually assigned from the Forums CP. Since John and Gretar can only do this and Gretar isn't willing to give access to anyone else I asked him to allow myself, Smackd and anyone else to be able to do this via our own Admin CP used for ingame accounts, eta 2020.

Edited by JBLIND
1 hour ago, JBLIND said:

Hey! Guy! 

Forums ranks link to in-game ranks meaning if no one has a Veteran rank in-game they need to be manually assigned from the Forums CP. Since John and Gretar can only do this and Gretar isn't willing to give access to anyone else I asked him to allow myself, Smackd and anyone else to be able to do this via our own Admin CP used for ingame accounts, eta 2020.

I'm suggesting that you retards should have the ranks overlap (decent forums have this feature). Even if it isn't visible, our veteran youtube makers who are being cheeky and lose YT should automatically turn back to veterans. It should be automatic this isn't 1998 Windows Vista 

1 hour ago, sophia said:

No

Doesn't impact you because any sorry excuse of a video you've ever tried to make hasn't landed you YT rank.

@Tesfxye #gsltn

• Upvote 2
1 minute ago, Tupac said:

I'm suggesting that you retards should have the ranks overlap (decent forums have this feature). Even if it isn't visible, our veteran youtube makers who are being cheeky and lose YT should automatically turn back to veterans. It should be automatic this isn't 1998 Windows Vista 

Agreed, should work like Discord where if you have multiple ranks and once one is removed the others remaining would "roll-over" in a sense. @John @Gretar 

Edited by JBLIND
6 hours ago, JBLIND said:

Hey! Guy! 

Explain then why “Mikevanoers” is not veteran on forums lol

7 minutes ago, k0ntv0cht said:

Explain then why “Mikevanoers” is not veteran on forums lol

How the fuck are you this brain-dead?? In-game ranks are linked to the Forums in terms of being a Non/Regular/Super-Donator. Veteran ranks have to be issued by John and or Gretar. It's always been that way. I was referring to enabling the access for more people other than Gretar and John to be able to issue different ranks on the forums.