This is what I suggested for the Dagger:

Abyssal Dagger should be added to the PK Store for 1500~2,000 PKP.

That way we have a spec weapon that isn't too expensive, and has decent K.O. potential. 

Claws were great to have in the PK store cause of the low price. People used it as a cheap special attack alternative.

The Abyssal Dagger could work in the same way.

Edited by Fantastic
  • Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Fantastic said:

This is what I suggested for the Dagger:

Abyssal Dagger should be added to the PK Store for 1500~2,000 PKP.

That way we have a spec weapon that isn't too expensive, and has decent K.O. potential. 

Claws were great to have in the PK store cause of the low price. People used it as a cheap special attack alternative.

The Abyssal Dagger could work in the same way.

I'll agree with that on the condition that it's no more than 1.5k; Abyssal dagger kinda blows tbh. 1-1.5 would be a better price range

Edited by Fruitcake

To start with, this is not a crazy suggestion. It should be a realistic one as the weapons have been out for ages and have been suggested multiple times.

There have even been suggestions on how to implement them but idk if its even been considered yet as no poll as arisen.

These aren’t the only updates we need and I am not calling them a priority but should keep pushing for updates the people actually want. Its down to the owner in the end, but they should poll a list of updates and ask people to vote on what should be the priority

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, Its Gorillas said:

To start with, this is not a crazy suggestion. It should be a realistic one as the weapons have been out for ages and have been suggested multiple times.

There have even been suggestions on how to implement them but idk if its even been considered yet as no poll as arisen.

These aren’t the only updates we need and I am not calling them a priority but should keep pushing for updates the people actually want. Its down to the owner in the end, but they should poll a list of updates and ask people to vote on what should be the priority

@Gretar

Also this suggestion is just my opinion, you're right it's up to the owner  :)

I Just want more weapons to combo with in all honesty, there's only so many combo weps to use! It will expand the game, make it more fun.. more stuff to do, you Know? 

5 hours ago, ism0kepurp said:

I'd desperately like to plead an abbysal dagger with working spec, blowpipe, fire surge, bludgeon ect. 

The more weapons/spells to combo with the more fun! :D

But hey t's just a crazy suggestion that'll very unlikely be seen too ^_^:ph34r::thinking:

Nah I don't think this is very unlikely, this should def be pushed towards and I think these are great suggestions. The more content the better and everyone loves having more variety and things to do. I'm agreeing