Idek what to say lmfao

Andrew

So apparently i'm being told my "Facebook was leaked" because i posted on a giveaway section of the facebook page for roat, also (My facebook is Private) So, other than the profile Pic, you can't really see anything else on it but these people think that they achieved something from posting my Private facebook in a discord chat LMAO, now i'm being told that because a person involved that threatened to DDOS me, is gonna get banned.. as they specifically said "going to fuck up my life" and they actually asked me "is your house private" l000000l, 

I don't see how posting a link to someone's private facebook makes you happy. you've achieved nothing but a picture of my beard. enjoy it lmfao.

weird ass people.

1 hour ago, I d0wn U said:

So apparently i'm being told my "Facebook was leaked" because i posted on a giveaway section of the facebook page for roat, also (My facebook is Private) So, other than the profile Pic, you can't really see anything else on it but these people think that they achieved something from posting my Private facebook in a discord chat LMAO, now i'm being told that because a person involved that threatened to DDOS me, is gonna get banned.. as they specifically said "going to fuck up my life" and they actually asked me "is your house private" l000000l, 

I don't see how posting a link to someone's private facebook makes you happy. you've achieved nothing but a picture of my beard. enjoy it lmfao.

weird ass people.

It's ok your secret that you're really North Korean is safe with me.

13 hours ago, dynasty warriors 9 said:

you post about everything to seek attention, stop being weird to make yourself feel better after getting IRL threats

No need, feels good knowing you wasted your time making a new forum account just to comment on my thread :D