Server Suggestions

Hi RoatPKZ.

Im making this thread to make multiple little suggestions for the server, or some are not a suggestion if not a little bug fix.

Bracalet of Ethereum

Selling multiple bug

Mod didn't understood. When you sell the items he've shown on a little GIF, they're NOTED. But if you sell those same items UNNOTED and click "sell 10" it'll only selll the one you're clicking. Gotta fix that.

Change BHP/PKP/Votes

I've made a little suggestion about this long time ago, but nothing changed...

In my opinion there are some really stupid people scamming on the server and mods can't really do much unless you've got vid or proves (pretty hard to get).

So why not give this a solution..

• Votes with the actual icon.
  • BHP with Fist of Guthix tokens or any miningame token.
  • PKP (as its the most used currency i'd say coins).

Those are the main suggestions, the rest in my opinion works perfect !

Thanks for the time and sorry for the english, hope you could get the main idea!

madcusbad.-

2 hours ago, Jade Lens said:

That’s actually so ugly, then we’d have people walking around saying “Yeah I have 30b”.

Ye so? We have ppl with 100m now how ugly isn’t that if u get 8 pkp per kill

3 hours ago, Smackd said:

Coins are boring, that’s so basic lol.

Id rather have PKP be Platinum tokens

Ye or that, didn’t think about that

24 minutes ago, I d0wn U said:

Smoothie has like 30M,

Stijn has like 35M

and Smackd's bank isn't over 40M (from what I've heard)

theres no no one on roat with over 100M lmao

Never thought this would come from you. You’ve played this game longer than anyone you should know

2 months ago when Smoothie cleaned Letsdoit/Pleasedoit, I got to see, IN A TRADE WITH HIM, 55 customs, 30m in PK TICKETS, and so many voting items & pk’ing items we calculated everything at it was a little over 90m (he may have lost it by now I don’t know)

Stijn has held eco since reset, and when you ask him if he has over 100m, he says yes, everybody knows this cuz he’s cleaned most rich people, never loses lmfao

Smackd’s bank value says 47m

Jblind has 15m from what I’ve heard

Islandprince or whatever his name is has close to 10m in pk tickets

In 2014 when Tom won ”Im The Daddy” in a BO3, me and Im The Daddy flamed him afterwards and he got mad so he showed off his bank in trades, still got pics somewhere in my pc, it was like 1.5k angel capes, few thousand vesta sets, few thousand phat sets, 2 inventories of customs including candy cane, infinite amount of fucking pk items 

They fooling yall @Gretar Tell us smoothie legend & smackds bank value customs at 800k

eco is shit, most players don’t even have 10k

And god knows where toms shit went lmfao

• Wow 1
11 hours ago, l DONT NOW said:

Never thought this would come from you. You’ve played this game longer than anyone you should know

2 months ago when Smoothie cleaned Letsdoit/Pleasedoit, I got to see, IN A TRADE WITH HIM, 55 customs, 30m in PK TICKETS, and so many voting items & pk’ing items we calculated everything at it was a little over 90m (he may have lost it by now I don’t know)

Stijn has held eco since reset, and when you ask him if he has over 100m, he says yes, everybody knows this cuz he’s cleaned most rich people, never loses lmfao

Smackd’s bank value says 47m

Jblind has 15m from what I’ve heard

Islandprince or whatever his name is has close to 10m in pk tickets

In 2014 when Tom won ”Im The Daddy” in a BO3, me and Im The Daddy flamed him afterwards and he got mad so he showed off his bank in trades, still got pics somewhere in my pc, it was like 1.5k angel capes, few thousand vesta sets, few thousand phat sets, 2 inventories of customs including candy cane, infinite amount of fucking pk items 

They fooling yall @Gretar Tell us smoothie legend & smackds bank value customs at 800k

eco is shit, most players don’t even have 10k

And god knows where toms shit went lmfao

Maybe it's cause I just don't pay attention to other people's banks lol. As I'm still trying to build my own :/