Bustdown first week out Ft. Goofs

Team Bustdown First weeks out

We have gatherd over 100k this week (kills shown in our video)

Randoms:

pGefS6NSTMSoPH1uBx-6HA.png

2HTK5XegRwSBK3-Jk31F0g.png

JZIWGiOSTeaHtWb1-p65Pw.png

59dRv0JYTgmeyGdzLkguNQ.png

Goofy came to this server in hope of competiting with us.

Henri aka Flxz was given a set, and died immediatly with it:

mEwTXqZtSdqBlxegAwpBFg.png

Thanks for the competiton @goofs

DlqZXeHfRG6EMyRKqrHWbA.png

Hopfully we will meet spartans in the next week

Currently recruiting  

Edited by pkmafia8
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Tesfxye said:

Wasn’t in renegades but what’s your point? 

Dumb names 

Just now, dynasty warriors 9 said:

Hatlem spartans and renegades is better that bustdown... Also tesfxye wasnt in renegades

Don’t care, All retarded names for clans 

#Depletion stay easy weirdos 

1 minute ago, dynasty warriors 9 said:

Gym life literally made a slap vid on u lmfao the same guy who spent a year trying to get ss on roatpkz, stop tryna talk shit u cant even pk

Funny lol I’ve probably killed your idols on osrs and roats just stop talking random

Just now, Tesfxye said:

You built up enough confidence to fight me yet?

Lol you want a link to you looking clueless and planking for the 250th time or what? 

1 minute ago, Matt said:

Funny lol I’ve probably killed your idols on osrs and roats just stop talking random

Lol you want a link to you looking clueless and planking for the 250th time or what? 

lol i have no idols not sure why ur on a forum of the server gym life bullied u off, also stop talking about 07 thinking ur relevant because lolzorkont replies to ur fanboy comments dumb fuck

1 minute ago, dynasty warriors 9 said:

lol i have no idols not sure why ur on a forum of the server gym life bullied u off, also stop talking about 07 thinking ur relevant because lolzorkont replies to ur fanboy comments dumb fuck

You fam boy me that just proves it lmfao and everyone replies to me 😂😂 look at any video lmfao you clearly don’t know anything and just wanna fit in I’m done replying to you when you wanna get on ur main forum acc lmk 👌🏻

Niggas always trolls 

3 minutes ago, Tesfxye said:

If it’s recent Yh 

P o’s Video lol you die in almost everyone’s video. 

3 minutes ago, Matt said:

You fam boy me that just proves it lmfao and everyone replies to me 😂😂 look at any video lmfao you clearly don’t know anything and just wanna fit in I’m done replying to you when you wanna get on ur main forum acc lmk 👌🏻

Niggas always trolls 

Yh get off the forums weirdo lmfao cant take the truth that ur irrelevant, lookimg at lolzorkont's comment section doesnt mean i fanboy u btw, only lolzorkont rrplies to u coz u suck his dick in the comments

Dont say nigga ur skin is printer paper irl

17 minutes ago, Matt said:

Niggas always trolls 

He got a lucky spec as whilst he was stood taking damage and doing nothing lmfao, what does p o have to do with me and you lmfao 

5 hours ago, Tesfxye said:

He got a lucky spec as whilst he was stood taking damage and doing nothing lmfao, what does p o have to do with me and you lmfao 

5 hours ago, dynasty warriors 9 said:

Yh get off the forums weirdo lmfao cant take the truth that ur irrelevant, lookimg at lolzorkont's comment section doesnt mean i fanboy u btw, only lolzorkont rrplies to u coz u suck his dick in the comments

Dont say nigga ur skin is printer paper irl

Lmfao I literally leave comments like “ nice “ on his videos tf are you talking about retard 😂😂😂 and stfu nigga you won’t do shit besides speak on the forums so stop quoting me weirdo 

5 hours ago, Tesfxye said:

Just goes to show how many times you die