some items

hello  i'd like to post some ideas of mine that i would be thrilled to see ingame soon as gretar take this idea make it happen
pretty much roat pkz is a private server yess it is but it lacks some things that Osrs owns
such as the new ds2 (dragon slayer 2) ava which is the best ingame the ava's assembler
toxic blowpipe , abyssal bludgeon (we see it in tournys but not added in general which is sad :( ) , skeletal visage (the best mage shield ingame next to arcane) , abyssal dagger p++ , slayer helmets with colors ( for zerker pking perhaps?) , i'd also like to see the mythical cape ingame ,exxtra pets y not?
these are the ideas that were in my mind for a while now i'm happy to finally do my part and introduce it to you @Gretar

• Upvote 3
4 minutes ago, a pixel v1 said:

hello  i'd like to post some ideas of mine that i would be thrilled to see ingame soon as gretar take this idea make it happen
pretty much roat pkz is a private server yess it is but it lacks some things that Osrs owns
such as the new ds2 (dragon slayer 2) ava which is the best ingame the ava's assembler
toxic blowpipe , abyssal bludgeon (we see it in tournys but not added in general which is sad :( ) , skeletal visage (the best mage shield ingame next to arcane) , abyssal dagger p++ , slayer helmets with colors ( for zerker pking perhaps?) , i'd also like to see the mythical cape ingame ,exxtra pets y not?
these are the ideas that were in my mind for a while now i'm happy to finally do my part and introduce it to you @Gretar

This should've been posted in suggestions, and they've already been suggested like a billion times @Gretar

Edited by I d0wn U