2 suggestions.

1. I'm not sure how I feel about this one myself but, since Castle Wars seems like it's not coming back out till 2030, maybe making mini-game points tradeable wouldn't be so bad?

2. Pure PKing events. By this I mean 1 Defense specifically. Nowadays as I'm sure most of the server knows, pure pking is dead, and the only times pures are out, they're outnumbered by voiders 5 to 1. I'd suggest that every once in a while, there's a server event for 30mins-1hr where 1 defense pking give you 1.5x or 2x the normal pkp you'd usually get. you could even do this with other styles of pking or account builds to help diversify the pking.

• Upvote 2
2 hours ago, Gretar said:

Why not tradeable?

I'm pretty sure the thought behind this is, since minigame points are hard to come by since they're only in tournaments, it keeps the shop items there pretty high priced and rare. It gives people something to save for long term instead of just buying the points from the players who only have 5-10 points and keep the market from flooding with these items.

3 hours ago, Fruitcake said:

I'm pretty sure the thought behind this is, since minigame points are hard to come by since they're only in tournaments, it keeps the shop items there pretty high priced and rare. It gives people something to save for long term instead of just buying the points from the players who only have 5-10 points and keep the market from flooding with these items.

You took the words right of my mouth!

@Gretar

• Upvote 1