Roat Pkz Promotions (08/02/18)

Gretar

23 minutes ago, Gretar said:

Hello fellow Roat Pkz players and staff, Gretar here with the newest promotions. These are players who we felt performed exceptionally well either in-game or on forums. I sincerely wish you all good luck. Please welcome the following player(s) to the Roat Pkz Staff Team!

Promotions
Jblind - has been promoted to  img Admin.
Fantastic Cx - has been promoted to  img%22 Moderator.
Sneakr - has been promoted to PUtZidZ.png Server Support.
Hay - has been promoted to PUtZidZ.png Server Support.
Rag Bot V1 - has been promoted to PUtZidZ.png Server Support.
Alkosor - has been promoted to PUtZidZ.png Server Support.

Thanks everyone for applying for Server Support!

Gretar never fails to surprise with promoting idiots to server support

Gz to jblind and fantastic. Only two people on staff team with a fully working brain

• Upvote 5

6 minutes ago, genj said:

Gretar never fails to surprise with promoting idiots to server support

Gz to jblind and fantastic. Only two people on staff team with a fully working brain

Funny how people say they've never heard of us, but somehow know we're unqualified to for server support.

Applications are closed, if you think you can do better https://forum.roatpkz.com/index.php?/forum/62-server-support-requests/

Grats to all :D 

Edited by Alkosor

1 minute ago, Alkosor said:

Funny how people say they've never heard of us, but somehow know we're unqualified to for server support.

Applications are closed, if you think you can do better https://forum.roatpkz.com/index.php?/forum/62-server-support-requests/

Was actually only thinking about sneakr, no idea who the fuck u are. Lmfao

@Alkosor Nobody said you’re not qualified for this rank, I’ve watched and seen you, you’re doing good SO FAR, but it does and SHOULD come like a surprise when literally players like me who’ve played since 2012 don’t even recognize your name from anywhere and you got promoted out of nowhere. You were a good promotion though I mean no harm when I said that above lol

• Upvote 3
  • Nice 1

2 hours ago, Gretar said:

Hello fellow Roat Pkz players and staff, Gretar here with the newest promotions. These are players who we felt performed exceptionally well either in-game or on forums. I sincerely wish you all good luck. Please welcome the following player(s) to the Roat Pkz Staff Team!

Promotions

Gz j gz fantastic gz ragbot 

rest shouldn’t of been promoted imo 

• Upvote 1

Thank you everyone! Gz @JBLIND even though that came as a surprise its 200% deserved.

About the other SS, you guys need to give them a chance first, not playing for a long time shouldn't be a reason to not get SS- after all all of these guys applied because they want to support RoatPkz & make it better(in their free time!)

Also you should not judge people on their past toxicity, some players from the staff team, including me(probably the most toxic) had our bad behaviour on RoatPkz yellchat/forums/ingame etc, as the game  can work on our nerves sometimes. When all of us applied we knew what we were getting into and needed to fix up if we wanted to be part of the staff team. SS come and go and are always replaceble, so  give everyone a chance and dont judge them on the player they used to be.

Thanks again! And ofcourse gz to my boys @Fantastic @Alkosor @SneakR @Hay
@

Khalil

Edited by Khalil
  • Upvote 6

2 minutes ago, Khalil said:

Thank you everyone! Gz @JBLIND even though that came as a surprise its 200% deserved.

About the other SS, you guys need to give them a chance first, not playing for a long time shouldn't be a reason to not get SS- after all all of these guys applied because they want to support RoatPkz & make it better(in their free time!)

Also you should not judge people on their past toxicity, some players from the staff team, including me(probably the most toxic) had our bad behaviour on RoatPkz yellchat/forums/ingame etc, as the game  can work on our nerves sometimes. When all of us applied we knew what we were getting into and needed to fix up if we wanted to be part of the staff team. SS come and go and are always replaceble, so  give everyone a chance and dont judge them on the player they used to be.

@

Khalil

Gretar shouldn't promote people that aren't respected by the community. Staff is an authority position you can't expect people to cooperate and work willingly with people that don't have anyones respect lol

3 minutes ago, Khalil said:

@

Khalil

fdff2ed4d4a334347c7c93a99ffce163.png

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Tupac said:

Gretar shouldn't promote people that aren't respected by the community. Staff is an authority position you can't expect people to cooperate and work willingly with people that don't have anyones respect lol

You have a point.

However, I feel Server Supports aren't really classified as staff, they are just ingame to help people, and give their opinion too the staff. You can see it as a test-phase until they are ready to be staff.  They should be able to earn that respect and authority position(moderator in this case)

Khalil

Edited by Khalil
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Khalil said:

You have a point.

However, I feel Server Supports aren't really classified as staff, they are just ingame to help people, and give their opinion too the staff. You can see it as a test-phase until they are ready to be staff.  They should be able to earn that respect and authority position(moderator in this case)

Khalil

I just don't see the point in promoting people that are evidently never going to achieve a Moderator rank. 

• Upvote 1

deserved, him and smackd look like they do stuff behind the scenes, examples like tournaments and prices

actual robot who is too friendly to be human, this was well deserved and hes really active

no idea why this guy became SS hes much more toxic than me LOL flames everyone he sees

no1 expected this

gz, good guy

Alkosor - has been promoted to PUtZidZ.png Server Support

no idea who this is, not active probably

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Tupac said:

I just don't see the point in promoting people that are evidently never going to achieve a Moderator rank. 

Not all of the SS should or want to be promoted to moderator though. Some like the rank of Server Support, just to be ingame to help people. For example @mikevanoers (he says)

@Killbob(I'm sure he never wanted mod)

Some would- or have to be okay with the role to just help new players and do small other things.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Khalil said:

Not all of the SS should or want to be promoted to moderator though. Some like the rank of Server Support, just to be ingame to help people. For example @mikevanoers (he says)

Some would- or have to be okay with the role to just help new players and do small other things.

Killbob never wanted Moderator and he was demoted because of it. 

Mike isn't ready for mod. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Tupac said:

This is a valid point, I agree. However as long as we have a strong Staff Team as it stands it's not exactly vital to promote people in the intention of them becoming a Moderator. Server Supports can be easily replaced if need be, no disrespect to any of the current ones of course. Additionally, the choices we had to chose from, as you probably can imagine were not of the highest standard but from what we chose we feel should perform well and if not they'll just be removed. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Khalil said:

Time will tell what happens brother.

Are you sure Killbob didnt just got demoted/resigined from his own inactivity?

Bob and I were the two SS mean't to be promoted.

He was told he'd be demoted if he didn't at some point go for moderator. I tried talking him into it, to no avail. 

2 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

This is a valid point, I agree. However as long as we have a strong Staff Team as it stands it's not exactly vital to promote people in the intention of them becoming a Moderator. Server Supports can be easily replaced if need be, no disrespect to any of the current ones of course. Additionally, the choices we had to chose from, as you probably can imagine were not of the highest standard but from what we chose we feel should perform well and if not they'll just be removed. 

Funny way of saying you picked the people that were the least handicapped.

:kappa:

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1

45 minutes ago, Khalil said:

Legit everytime a promotion topic comes out it's just full of "who is this" give it a month they'll be wanting you as mod

45 minutes ago, Tupac said:

Killbob never wanted Moderator and he was demoted because of it. 

Mike isn't ready for mod. 

Want rag?

• Upvote 2

21 hours ago, Gretar said:

Promotions

Probably the best promotions I've seen in a long time - Rag Bot v1 was suggested as a server support months ago, why did this only happen?

21 hours ago, Gretar said:

Glad to see an oldie and a few newbies - All three of you have got some shoes to fill..

21 hours ago, Alkosor said:

I can do better.

• Haha 1

On 2/9/2018 at 6:48 AM, Tupac said:

Who isnt respected sir?

On 2/9/2018 at 6:45 AM, Khalil said:

@

Khalil

thanks mate, you hit the nail on the head i feel the need to pour my heart out and say i wanna change stuff for the better and a LOT of people respect me but the way i see it actions speak louder than words :)

On 2/9/2018 at 6:55 AM, Persona said:

deserved, him and smackd look like they do stuff behind the scenes, examples like tournaments and prices

actual robot who is too friendly to be human, this was well deserved and hes really active

no idea why this guy became SS hes much more toxic than me LOL flames everyone he sees

no1 expected this

gz, good guy

Alkosor - has been promoted to PUtZidZ.png Server Support

no idea who this is, not active probably

I know we havent seen eye to eye in the past but give me a chance, im actually a good bloke(i like to think) :)

On 2/9/2018 at 9:24 AM, Hay said:

Grats everyone, and once again thanks for the opportunity @Gretar

Gratz Hay

On 2/9/2018 at 10:00 AM, Fantastic said:

Congratulations on the promotion mate. @JBLIND xD

Welcome and good luck in the Staff team lads. Billedresultat for heart

@Hay  @SneakR @Khalil
@Alkosor

thankyou

On 2/9/2018 at 4:12 PM, trihard456 said:

Sneakr for support lol. Might as well promote Mr Meowage as support

we are all individuals we dont need to be compared (nothing against meowge), but i think i get it pretty rough..give me a chance? youll be surprised. :)

On 2/9/2018 at 6:47 PM, biggy said:

Sneakr is server support, this man has the brain size of a peanut lol, anyways goodluck everyone 

And grats to the promoted.

Damn, i deserve a chance...i think my brain might be a tad bigger than a peanut...but i could be wrong :P

On 2/10/2018 at 12:47 AM, Zoradz said:

Probably the best promotions I've seen in a long time - Rag Bot v1 was suggested as a server support months ago, why did this only happen?

Glad to see an oldie and a few newbies - All three of you have got some shoes to fill..

I can do better.

:) Straya?

On 2/10/2018 at 2:15 AM, fred123 said:

l0l what has this server come to rag bot and sneakr server supports gotta be fucking kidding me 

I dont judge anyone that gets a rank, but with a rank comes responsibility.....youll be surprised :D 

17 hours ago, Bind U Dead said:

Grats @JBLIND and @Fantastic both well deserved!

Also, grats to the new server supports i hope you guys do well! :)

Thankyou

• Upvote 1

On 2/10/2018 at 10:33 AM, SneakR said:

Who isnt respected sir?

thanks mate, you hit the nail on the head i feel the need to pour my heart out and say i wanna change stuff for the better and a LOT of people respect me but the way i see it actions speak louder than words :)

I know we havent seen eye to eye in the past but give me a chance, im actually a good bloke(i like to think) :)

Gratz Hay

thankyou

we are all individuals we dont need to be compared (nothing against meowge), but i think i get it pretty rough..give me a chance? youll be surprised. :)

Damn, i deserve a chance...i think my brain might be a tad bigger than a peanut...but i could be wrong :P

:) Straya?

I dont judge anyone that gets a rank, but with a rank comes responsibility.....youll be surprised :D 

Thankyou

i like u as a person just not as a staff member 

On 2/9/2018 at 11:50 AM, JBLIND said:

Shut up don't speak like that to my boy Fred;

Ag9fj3m8RJGodAjH63GoOg.png

:S 

thats right my mans got my back @smackd u can suck my cock u jihad motherfucker

• Upvote 2

On 2018-02-08 at 9:45 PM, Khalil said:

@

Khalil

i agree with this. but then i should of been promoted aswell. cuz they say i didnt get it cuz "flaming and spamming yell"