Suggestions

Add vesta’s & statius’ in max hybrid tournaments, people who bring mage only will most likely win due to the food advantage and it’s easy to get out of close combat. Even if you’re in close combat barrows are really weak compared to vesta’s & statius’

Add custom titles? We have some to choose between but it’d be cooler to get your own unique one

Fix switches, not saying add drags even though we should, ticking isn’t correct

Add real infernal, or remove it from Vote shop and add it as a drop from Jad or something (would make it really active) 500 votes is ridiculous even if it’s BIS cape

Fix mage (you either barrage 30’s on mage tank in weakest mage bonuses) or splash in ancestrals on barrows (there’s no inbetween I feel like)

Change prices of some items in the PK shop (like Mage’s book, rings etc) they’re too cheap

Add wind, water, earth and fire surge

Decrease price’s of tent or lower drop rates of it cuz it’s WAY too overpriced in comparison to what else you can get for 3k...

Name change, and/or kdr reset for pkp (money sink)

Lmk what u think

2 hours ago, l DONT NOW said:

Add vesta’s & statius’ in max hybrid tournaments, people who bring mage only will most likely win due to the food advantage and it’s easy to get out of close combat. Even if you’re in close combat barrows are really weak compared to vesta’s & statius’

agreed but it should be added to max melee tournaments too

Add custom titles? We have some to choose between but it’d be cooler to get your own unique one

good idea and a money sink for rich noobs like @Smoothie

Fix switches, not saying add drags even though we should, ticking isn’t correct

not been on roat for a while but if this is a problem it should be fixed 

Add real infernal, or remove it from Vote shop and add it as a drop from Jad or something (would make it really active) 500 votes is ridiculous even if it’s BIS cape

yes, infernal is very overpriced and shouldn't be for every rich arab to have

Fix mage (you either barrage 30’s on mage tank in weakest mage bonuses) or splash in ancestrals on barrows (there’s no inbetween I feel like)

been a problem for a while whats going on @Gretar

Change prices of some items in the PK shop (like Mage’s book, rings etc) they’re too cheap

agreed, ward is 1k compared to 60 pkp mage book which has better bonuses... 

ofc

Decrease price’s of tent or lower drop rates of it cuz it’s WAY too overpriced in comparison to what else you can get for 3k...

gretar cant control this, he already tried with kraken update but nothing is happening

like this idea

Lmk what u think

@Gretar 

Support. Don't see any harm in this.

This would be neat to have. Should be expensive though Imo., that way it'd work as a money sink as well.

Fix switches, not saying add drags even though we should, ticking isn’t correct.

-

Should just change the price of the cape to 300 Vote Points, and refund 200 Vote Points for everyone who owns the cape.

-

Support. Would make PVM a bit more profitable as well.

Support. Surge spells are unique, and it'd be nice to have something new.

Could also increase the amount of hits before it disappears?

Name change will never happen as far as I'm aware.

KDR resetting would be nice, but it could be used for harm. Say a hacker logs in on an account with a fairly high amount of Kill/Death ratio and resets it. Of course this is why we have Account Code security, but a lot of people don't use it.

I don't use osrs switches cause it's too delayed than what it should be so support for that

As for magic accuracy, I think it's fine until you reach like 120+ magic bonus. People are saying magic isn't accurate enough yet from my experience, it just wrecks through anything regardless of your magic defense bonus if the persons magic bonus is in the 120 range. It just becomes retarded after that. You can legit drain someones food with magic alone with high magic bonus.

6 hours ago, sophia said:

This guy lol

You really tried... Nobody thinks ur cool son these suggestions you’d tell your parents if they went through u play this game more than anyone

7 hours ago, Smackd said:

No ty

lOL rly admin? We ned update

11 hours ago, Alkosor said:

"Decrease price’s of tent or lower drop rates of it cuz it’s WAY too overpriced in comparison to what else you can get for 3k..."

I mean, Tentacle is in a good price-range imo. Same price as DFS, Occult, and Blessed Saradomin Sword.

You’d have to change the price of everything then...

Tell me how a bandos set, prims, b ring (i), ahrim’s set, mage’s book together cost less than a tent... like, you’d have to be lost irl if u think that’s the way it should work

6 hours ago, trihard456 said:

I don't use osrs switches cause it's too delayed than what it should be so support for that

As for magic accuracy, I think it's fine until you reach like 120+ magic bonus. People are saying magic isn't accurate enough yet from my experience, it just wrecks through anything regardless of your magic defense bonus if the persons magic bonus is in the 120 range. It just becomes retarded after that. You can legit drain someones food with magic alone with high magic bonus.

Ye I agree, most of the time I’ve hit constantly but sometimes I’ve splashed in ancestrals on dh from lvl 4 edge to safe zone... it’s just rlly stupid