The promotions

Smoothie

Gretar should not be promoting people that do not have the general respect of the community. Staff members are people with authority, and in order for that authority to be adhered to, there needs to be a certain level of mutual respect (which there isn't). The staff literally confirmed that the people promoted were the least handicapped, out of a larger group of handicaps. 

There is not point in promoting people that have a 0% chance of ever being granted Moderator status. Don't try to downplay issues that affect the player base, just because it doesn't affect ::duel. 

@JBLIND

Edited by Tupac
  • Upvote 3
  • Nice 1

1 minute ago, Tupac said:

Gretar should not be promoting people that do not have the general respect of the community. Staff members are people with authority, and in order for that authority to be adhered to, there needs to be a certain level of mutual respect (which there isn't). The staff literally confirmed that the people promoted were the least handicapped, out of a larger group of handicaps. 

There is not point in promoting people that have a 0% chance of ever being granted Moderator status. Don't try to downplay issues that affect the player base, just because it doesn't affect ::duel. 

@JBLIND

i would kinda agree with that, atleast the first 2 sentences

26 minutes ago, Tupac said:

@JBLIND

Do you think new players have negative things to say about the new server supporters? If they see that they are helping out and being respectful towards them THEN WHAT'S THE POINT OF NOT GIVING THEM A CHANCE 

this has nothing to do with you or me, this has something to do with the whole server. And if they help then ????? Why be so negative towards it??? They make the server a better place for new players?? That's What's important here 

me, u and other have been in this game for a long time. We have seen a lot of negative things such as the flame etc. If these server supporters can help out and make it better for the new people joining roat, THEN GIVE THEM A CHANCE.

FOR A BETTER FUTURE HHHH

22 minutes ago, Yoeriwada said:

Tell em loyer

LOYER IS IN THIS BITCH

22 minutes ago, Persona said:

NO

YES YES AND YES

16 minutes ago, l DONT NOW said:

Smoothie for SS no joke 👌

I would ruin the whole game 

I agree with Tupac

Not many knew who they were before they got promoted (looking at feedback from people), and people don’t seem to agree with promotions this time.

It’s always going to be up to Gretar to decide who’ll get it after Smackd & Jblind suggest people to him, but I personally think they did a poor job this time. 

I don’t think Smackd and Jblind play that often to really be able to decide who’s worthy of SS, should be a group of regular players chosen by Gretar who help him decide/suggest players to him as well cuz 1000000% some choices were cuz of PUUUREE favouritism. Not saying the selected ones, I’m talking about the rejected ones

1 hour ago, Tupac said:

@JBLIND

this

1 minute ago, Elizathepat (2) said:

TBH gretar made these new changes to the SS' because he needs people of different time zones so everyone gets helped, it's not about who someone is, it's about people who are willing to spend their time to help their community.

::risking ags @ risk

helpful indeed

1 minute ago, Elizathepat (2) said:

TBH gretar made these new changes to the SS' because he needs people of different time zones so everyone gets helped, it's not about who someone is, it's about people who are willing to spend their time to help their community.

Yelling "pm for halp" and "risking ags" while having no actual knowledge of the game isn't beneficial. 

• Hmmm 1

Just now, Tupac said:

Yelling "pm for halp" and "risking ags" while having no actual knowledge of the game isn't beneficial. 

Gretar gave these people SS because he wanted to avoid favoritism and see how it works out, Roatz hasn't had many SS' on due to time zones and stuff like that. What I'm saying is that it's just the first few days of promotions, let them show their worth. If they're not as good, ::demote.

3 minutes ago, TORTERARE said:

::risking ags @ risk

helpful indeed

Same thing I said to Dario 

4 hours ago, l DONT NOW said:

I don’t think Smackd and Jblind play that often to really be able to decide

True let’s leave it to the two most active staff members being Stijn and Gretar to choose, or maybe even let our SS choose SS, since that’s the only people remaining if you remove me and Jblind out of the equation?..

should be a group of regular players chosen by Gretar

LMFAOO k done reading 

Anyways for anyone complaining about SS, let them show what they can do before you guys complain that they won’t do a good job, SS are easy to replace so if they mess up it’s not hard to demote.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Smackd said:

True let’s leave it to the two most active staff members being Stijn and Gretar to choose, or maybe even let our SS choose SS, since that’s the only people remaining if you remove me and Jblind out of the equation?..

LMFAOO k done reading 

Anyways for anyone complaining about SS, let them show what they can do before you guys complain that they won’t do a good job, SS are easy to replace so if they mess up it’s not hard to demote.

Jblind the type of nigga to vouch for the people he likes instead of the people who actually deserve it

And you’re not even on when Europeans play I tried saying get a group of people who’re not bias that could suggest ppl to YOU, to you can forward it to gretar or let them do it to gretar directly

If the server were to choose/vote, do you think sneakr hay & alkosor would get it? No.

I said in the promotions thread gretar made that I don’t think it was bad to promote them cuz like ur saying, they can turn out to be good but then again u gotta read what tupac’s saying cuz it’s all facts

For example: Sage Fest, Me (I got beef with all players so it wouldn’t be bias), Killbob, Suor whoever comes to ur mind yanno

17 hours ago, God Dildo said:

most ss are a joke lmao what r they adding to this server literally nothing

16 hours ago, Tupac said:

The staff literally confirmed that the people promoted were the least handicapped, out of a larger group of handicaps. 

Can confirm - It's quite tough picking SS's out of such a large crowd of mentally disabled 12 year olds.

16 hours ago, Ban152 said:

Grats on mod btw

At the end of the day Server Supports are not staff; If anything they're staff in training. They've got fuck all power. Give them a chance, server supports are heavily moderated by mods+, every action they do is known about. If they're dumb af, they'll be removed and put back in the play pen with the rest of the retards.

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, Ban152 said:

alright this is #kingfred here to help yall sort these problems out for one sneakr and rag bot are server support could u not get more autistic kids to do ur dirty work lol anyways yall keep finding more ways to ruin the server hints why hardly any vets play anyways @gretar just hand over the server to jblind 

Jblind the type of nigga to vouch for the people he likes instead of the people who actually deserve it

And you’re not even on when Europeans play I tried saying get a group of people who’re not bias that could suggest ppl to YOU, to you can forward it to gretar or let them do it to gretar directly

If the server were to choose/vote, do you think sneakr hay & alkosor would get it? No.

I said in the promotions thread gretar made that I don’t think it was bad to promote them cuz like ur saying, they can turn out to be good but then again u gotta read what tupac’s saying cuz it’s all facts

For example: Sage Fest, Me (I got beef with all players so it wouldn’t be bias), Killbob, Suor whoever comes to ur mind yanno

No because that’d just turn the server into like, say someone has a 30m bank, he treats everyone with items now everybody loves him and vouches for him because he’s so loved throughout the community, rather than actually being helpful. That’s just an example of how being “respected” throughout the community doesn’t mean you’re capable of being a staff member.

And chill on my time zone, I do see europeans I’m not 16 hours behind 

13 minutes ago, Smackd said:

No because that’d just turn the server into like, say someone has a 30m bank, he treats everyone with items now everybody loves him and vouches for him because he’s so loved throughout the community, rather than actually being helpful. That’s just an example of how being “respected” throughout the community doesn’t mean you’re capable of being a staff member.

And chill on my time zone, I do see europeans I’m not 16 hours behind 

ye my bad for that last part, I just NEVER see u my time usually when it's part 12 at night for me but whatevr

And ye the rest could also be true didn't think it through that much but still I know for a fact most promotions are cuz of favouritism

3 minutes ago, l DONT NOW said:

ye my bad for that last part, I just NEVER see u my time usually when it's part 12 at night for me but whatevr

And ye the rest could also be true didn't think it through that much but still I know for a fact most promotions are cuz of favouritism

Eh not really favoritism but would staff rather choose SS they don’t get along with or players they’ll get along with, don’t want any issues so it only makes sense to have the team filled with people you like.

3 minutes ago, l DONT NOW said:

All of these SS promotions have nothing to do with favoritism, the only one who was promoted of which this would make sense would be @Khalil yet he was a clear and obvious choice, not just because we're friends with him. The others I know but tbh rarely speak to, so where's the favoritism in that? Out of the choices we had these guys fit the role, if they don't do well we remove them. 

On 2/9/2018 at 10:38 PM, Mike said:

Rather have multiple Server-supports than 1 which is the case right now. Everyone stop complaining because how it is right now (4 SS) we have enough staff members to take action in minor things when it's needed. Although I do agree that @Gretar & @Legend™ should re-consider promoting me and @Suoragain. :) 

To be honest, I'd rather see Taylor get promoted over you any day...He'd probably do a better job too.

On 2/9/2018 at 11:44 AM, JBLIND said:

All of these SS promotions have nothing to do with favoritism, the only one who was promoted of which this would make sense would be @Khalil yet he was a clear and obvious choice, not just because we're friends with him. The others I know but tbh rarely speak to, so where's the favoritism in that? Out of the choices we had these guys fit the role, if they don't do well we remove them. 

ok listen u know i love u but theres one mistake u got rag bot tell me thats not favoritism

6 minutes ago, Shook Ones said:

All good for Rag Bot so far, besides the fact he was muting Goofs from yell whilst his team member was also flaming on yell and got away with it.

@Oshe

People flaming from all 3 clans got muted, I do get your point, it may seem biased because I am part of a clan as well, but you have to trust and believe me on this one, Spartans will not get a special treatment and they haven't.

• Upvote 1