Dario Aka Mic Assassin ''Solijah'' Humiliated

yeah i'll go ahead and sum this fight up, bunch of over edited clips, not a single kill, using dario's name for relevance on the video, there were clips where you speced on tank and hit a 0, and you moved to another clip same with a barrage, consistent specs on tank and praying for rng on full tank? you were like "LMFAO" because you hit a 0 with an ags smack on tank gear and you'd have to at least hit a 40 for a kill not the highest number but you're definitely praying for a hit other then actually getting the kills and yeah as other people said not a single kill this is not how you gain traction and relevance on here and if gretar gave out youtuber ranks on skill and not on just who will upload you'd never have this rank lmao

• Haha 1
42 minutes ago, ml gudi said:

yeah i'll go ahead and sum this fight up, bunch of over edited clips, not a single kill, using dario's name for relevance on the video, there were clips where you speced on tank and hit a 0, and you moved to another clip same with a barrage, consistent specs on tank and praying for rng on full tank? you were like "LMFAO" because you hit a 0 with an ags smack on tank gear and you'd have to at least hit a 40 for a kill not the highest number but you're definitely praying for a hit other then actually getting the kills and yeah as other people said not a single kill this is not how you gain traction and relevance on here and if gretar gave out youtuber ranks on skill and not on just who will upload you'd never have this rank lmao

Someone’s mad 

14 hours ago, ml gudi said:

using darios name for relevance? lost me there

• Upvote 1
Just now, JBLIND said:

And? At elast I don't call myself a "Server elder" LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you're garbage anyways and still more of a random than me 

you joined like 3 years ago came to the server as a spastic, got known for being a retard and got staff one day and then you held mod for like a year year and a half because you were a shit staff member why are you speaking to me again? seems like you want my attention now more then ever clueless monkey and mention that you got promoted you got a new title that's it a new cape to wear and a few new commands you're still not all that special but because your an admin you're top shit right? you're more of a downie then yoobs ever was :joy::joy::joy:  still more of a random then you? yeye that's why you're quoting me and i only quote you when you start talking shit for my attention :joy::noose: 

• Haha 1
Just now, Mike said:

Didn't see you around on forums before 2015 'Server elder' :joy::joy:

i didn't use the forums back then for the reason i shouldn't use them now they're cancerous and mainly for updates and i didn't care about that then idc who believes me lmao gretar knows when i joined i made friends with him the day i joined and why are you quoting me didn't you get demoted because smackd said he didn't want you on the staff team anymore legit no other reason then he didn't want you on and you got demoted you dime a dozen ss wannabe "i won't get demoted" you got demoted like 5 hours after you said that shit :joy: you're all making me laugh this morning i am enjoying this tanks guies :3

9 minutes ago, ml gudi said:

got known for being a retard and got staff one day
Logic? xD 
held mod for like a year year and a half because you were a shit staff member
name someone else who's managed to hold the rank without resigning or being demoted, was like a year btw. Oh and i'm really shit that's why I got promoted :S 
seems like you want my attention now more then ever clueless monkey
I like seeing you get worked up it's humorous (Means laughable(Means funny))
new cape to wear and a few new commands 
Gretar nerfed the cape dw I won't be wearing it
your an admin you're top shit right?
HELL YEAH NIGGA GANG @Gretar
you're more of a downie then yoobs ever was
Yoobs was the GOAT you freak LMAO 

You're so easy to wind up I love it, random btw. LMAOAOAOAOOAOAOAO oh and a whale try not to die to a DFS spec at edge when you decided to stop fighting and start tanking at lvl 3 edge LOOLLLLLOOLOOLO @Blood Hound 

Getting off topic now I wont reply xD Tupac slapped 

Just now, JBLIND said:

You're so easy to wind up I love it, random btw. LMAOAOAOAOOAOAOAO oh and a whale try not to die to a DFS spec at edge when you decided to stop fighting and start tanking at lvl 3 edge LOOLLLLLOOLOOLO @Blood Hound 

wind up? bud i haven't even started to get mad yet lmfao if you think you can upset me you have issues i'm chilling vibing listening to music laughing at this ask @Killbob out here laughing in his pm lmao i love fighting with people especially you because you take everything i say a serious as a heart attack lmfao and yoobs and smackd held that position for like 6 months before being promoted and fantastic got promoted to mod in a month of being back and active lmfao explain how good you are again? and you got promoted 100% because you were crying because there was no admin only smackd the head admin and dfs spec? you must be lost buddy lmfao

1 minute ago, Mike said:

Why are you bringing up old shit? Smackd is my son and he even apologized, you on the other hand are the biggest attention seeker I've met online. Weird guy lives on these forums yet isn't liked or whatsoever. Get a grip boy.

you quoted me  :joy:  yeye i look for all the attention irrelevant retard and i don't play this game to be liked idc if you like me i play the game to kill retards like you because it's easy pratice :joy::noose: 

9 minutes ago, ml gudi said:

dfs spec? you must be lost buddy lmfao

hOcdWTKfR0S7B6LSi4u_TA.png

I didn't reply to anything else you said because your broken English is annoying to read plus it was all irrelevant anyways but here's a nice remind for you, whip + dfs spec after u was tanking for like 1 min coz you couldn't keep up whilst in max vs his gear LMAO   

• Upvote 2

LOOOOOOOOOOl you did delete my proof i knew i put that shit in right lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: and that was a dds spec buddy through an ely and i worked you so hard in that fight lmfao god you're such a tool congrats on the only video of me dying btw very hard thing to do kill me obviously and btw if i'm such a random why do you care so much about killing me and getting my kill pics? seems like you're attached to me it's kinda weird 

12 minutes ago, ml gudi said:

LOOOOOOOOOOl you did delete my proof i knew i put that shit in right lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: and that was a dds spec buddy through an ely and i worked you so hard in that fight lmfao god you're such a tool congrats on the only video of me dying btw very hard thing to do kill me obviously and btw if i'm such a random why do you care so much about killing me and getting my kill pics? seems like you're attached to me it's kinda weird 

lol it's taylor... It's not me lmao. It's also hard to kill someone when they don't pk? 

There is no dds in the picture btw...? Go watch the vid you just stood there and planked LMAO

Delete what proof? what the fuck are you even talking about lol 

5 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

lol it's taylor... It's not me lmao. It's also hard to kill someone when they don't pk? 

There is no dds in the picture btw...? Go watch the vid you just stood there and planked LMAO

Delete what proof? what the fuck are you even talking about lol 

yeye i'm sure and idc i wasn't paying attention in that fight lmao :joy: god you live to disprove everything i say but yet again i'm the random you've been doing all this to disprove kinda flattering but you're slow so not as much anyway have a good morning and unlike you i won't watch the clip lmao i was in the fight again wasn't paying attention but you know whatever helps you sleep at night

Just now, Mike said:

Ok mr. Dramaqueen 

:joy: "drama queen" it's facts lmao

2 minutes ago, ml gudi said:

yeye i'm sure and idc i wasn't paying attention in that fight lmao :joy: god you live to disprove everything i say but yet again i'm the random you've been doing all this to disprove kinda flattering but you're slow so not as much anyway have a good morning and unlike you i won't watch the clip lmao i was in the fight again wasn't paying attention but you know whatever helps you sleep at night

Weak 

• 11 months later...