New Possible Ideas

Some suggestions I've had in mind that would quite possibly benefit the game.

Weaponry:

Korasi: Maybe add this for some more depth in special attack weaponry, but just tone it down a notch so it doesn't cause annoyance to everyone.  Make it dropable by like some sort of boss like Nomad or something because he's a G.

Barrelchest Anchor: Make this weapon better because it's awful, nobody uses it whatsoever, and I think it's a really fun weapon to use but I believe it should be beefed up a bit for more usage.

Chaotics: Bring them back through deep wilderness bosses possibly, but with very obnoxious drop rates? (Avatars, etc)

Staff of Light: Bring back maybe, along with colored versions just for fun?

Armor:

Dagon'hai: Personally it looks cool and would add more variety to magic armors etc.

Pkers Cape: Add it back, it looked slick and people would use it more than max cape for sure.

Ring of Vigour: Add to Bounty Hunter shop for a reasonable amount

Minigames: 

Pest Control: Could have people do more stuff, and have void be more useful and more difficult to obtain (maybe add more stuff which I'm not sure of at the moment), also add the void mace because it's cool and why not.

Fight Pits: Pretty much a new free for all zone, just instead of rewarding tokkul reward PKP instead? Another money making method which would be fun for players to go against each other and also other monsters.

Godwars: Improve Bandos/Armadyl stats and make them cost more and more beneficial for players, better economy and more pk gear being implemented around.

Other:

Scrolls: Some sort of clue scroll based stuff etc. Rewards are similar to vote package rewards, random pk items and what not.

Tasks/achievements: players can do certain things to get rewards, for example, get 10 ks and get like 1000 pkp or something, or get a kill from special attack from dark bow etc, stuff like that.

Pets: Have KBD drop the regular colored dragon eggs/pets but for a smaller/easier drop rate?

*More suggestions can/will be added further on and are encouraged to be shared. If you disagree/agree please tell why for good reasons.

Edited by Smexy Remiix
  • Upvote 2
41 minutes ago, Smexy Remiix said:

Weaponry:

Korasi: Maybe add this for some more depth in special attack weaponry, but just tone it down a notch so it doesn't cause annoyance to everyone.  Make it dropable by like some sort of boss like Nomad or something because he's a G.

I support this idea, if we have some of the pre-eoc OP weapons, why not Korasi- will also increase the server's uniqueness. Gotta watch out with the stats/damage capabalities because we wouldnt want anything OP!  Would also make bridding a lot more interesting with the variety of weapons/tank gear you need to fight and use Korasi 

Barrelchest Anchor: Make this weapon better because it's awful, nobody uses it whatsoever, and I think it's a really fun weapon to use but I believe it should be beefed up a bit for more usage.

No. Its fine as it is for the price it has. I doubt it's used a lot on OSRS anymore and was just used by pures/zerkes when it was. Also, its fine atm for pures/zerkers on Roatz.

Chaotics: Bring them back through deep wilderness bosses possibly, but with very obnoxious drop rates? (Avatars, etc)

No support, they were just too OP- we could nerf them but we got many similair weapons now that do the same job(elder maul vs chaotic maul, abyssal tent vs rapier, chaotic staff vs kodai/stod

Yes, I've seen this added on 07. No for the colored versions, maybe ornament kits if they get released on 07 as well. Could be a drop from one of the upcoming bosses! @Gretar

Armor:

Dagon'hai: Personally it looks cool and would add more variety to magic armors etc.

No, looks out of place, should belong on a RS3 server

Pkers Cape: Add it back, it looked slick and people would use it more than max cape for sure.

If it is added back it should not have more str bonus than the infernal cape. From what I can remember it used to give +10 strength bonus, should be 5(1 more than fire cape) Personally I did not like the aesthetics but it's a cool reward for reaching 1K kills(which is actually helpful)

This is also an dungeneering item I believe? Not sure what it does.

EDIT: looked it up, no, doesnt belong on a server that has the ability to recharge spec every few minutes, plus it looks out of place.

Minigames: 

Pest Control: Could have people do more stuff, and have void be more useful and more difficult to obtain (maybe add more stuff which I'm not sure of at the moment), also add the void mace because it's cool and why not.

100% Support, would make a new way to get void instead of votes!

Fight Pits: Pretty much a new free for all zone, just instead of rewarding tokkul reward PKP instead? Another money making method which would be fun for players to go against each other and also other monsters.

No, will just spread the pkers and make the server look less active.

Godwars: Improve Bandos/Armadyl stats and make them cost more and more beneficial for players, better economy and more pk gear being implemented around.

100% support for godwars, the stats of the gear/weapons are fine, just should make the droprates fit with the current prices.

Other:

Scrolls: Some sort of clue scroll based stuff etc. Rewards are similar to vote package rewards, random pk items and what not.

Great idea! Maybe sell these scrolls for mingame points? 

Tasks/achievements: players can do certain things to get rewards, for example, get 10 ks and get like 1000 pkp or something, or get a kill from special attack from dark bow etc, stuff like that.

Very good idea too, might be hard to implement though. This is very interesting for newer players, that way they can learn the server and make some starting money!

Pets: Have KBD drop the regular colored dragon eggs/pets but for a smaller/easier drop rate?

No. Looks out of place tbh.

*More suggestions can/will be added further on and are encouraged to be shared. If you disagree/agree please tell why for good reasons.

Thanks for taking the time to make this topic! Some good suggestions and ideas on how to implement them!

Ive added my opinion and some possible changes,

Khalil

Edited by Khalil
  • Upvote 1
41 minutes ago, Smexy Remiix said:

Weaponry:

I'd like to see korasi for sure. Maybe have its max hit be around 65 to avoid anything being too op.

Yes, pls.

Not a fan of chaotics myself tbh, this one is a no from me.

Osrs just added it back, I don't see why not here.

Armor:

I'd like to see it. Always loved the look of this armor.

No opinion here.

It's a no from me on this one, especially is korasi is ever added back in. those 2 items together are just too annoying.

Minigames: 

No real point in adding it to be honest, its a no.

Unless I'm mistaken, we already do have the fight pits.

Yeah sure, why not.

4 hours ago, Smexy Remiix said:

Weaponry:

Strongly do not support, we're advertised as an OSRS server, if we added Korasi, not only would it be chaos, it'd disrupt the balance. Blessed Saradomin Sword = OSRS' version of balanced Korasi.

Anchor was never a strong item, It does see some useage, the only thing I would change would be the price. I think it should be spawnable.

NO!!!!!! :( 

Khalil Mentioned SoL being added in to OSRS, I don't see the point with SoTD being nearly exactly the same.

Armor:

Like I said, we're advertised as an OSRS server, too many Pre-Eoc items would cause a lot of confusion.

I Personally like the Max cape more because the Max Cape has different varieties and it has so much more potential to be something else.

Although it would be a fun, just like the Korasi, it's just not fitting for this server

Minigames: 

No support, after a couple of months, I highly doubt that Pest Control will remain active, it will most likely become Dead Content.

As Khalil mentioned, there is a new wilderness boss being introduced soon, there's no need to add Dead content.

Would be nice to see, but there are so many other things that should be added first.

Other:

Clue scrolls do have potential, it could reward thinks like Minigame Points, Customs, Vote Rewards, PkP Items

Doesn't Seem Harmless, but with the Bounty hunter system, it doesn't seem to have a good place for it here.

KBD already has a pet, there are new bosses with pets, like Zulrah, and the new wildy boss coming in.