Looking For Deep/Solos Clan

Hello All Who clicked this. 

I'm Currently looking for a Singles PK, Deepwilderness Team. Here's a bit about me.

Names TJ, Have been playing Runescape since i was 8 Years old (Report me to jagex) I love to PK. It's all i Do. I Tis a Dairy Farmer? lel

Clan History: (OSRS And RSPS)

Intense Redemption

Frontline

Foreign-Forces

and Lastly. Misfits.

I WILL NOT PAY AN ENTRY FEE. Due to me knowing, i'm probably one of the better pkers. and will not pay to Carry a Team. xD

e933dc0e62af264aa3191fd7e17d66ba.png

Suk me kok innit

9 hours ago, Mike said:

...? Nice staff behaviour arab Mike.

U too lmfao stay afk at edge trying to make friends , After i muted you You showed me who you really are idiot tryin to flame

40 minutes ago, Persona said:

Who gave this guy a big mouth lol i cant wait to fight u

Who gave me big mouth? That question meant for you. Lmfao

23 minutes ago, k0ntv0cht said:

U too lmfao stay afk at edge trying to make friends , After i muted you You showed me who you really are idiot tryin to flame

Not sure why ur trying to shit to the relevant mike LMFAO

I can back myself up when i talk shit, be on today so i can embarass u

33 minutes ago, k0ntv0cht said:

'Showed me how you really are' I'm done 

Sarcasm dude sarcasm... I ain't blaming you though you're only 14 year gods knows why you're this emotional @JBLIND sort your Staff out.

36 minutes ago, k0ntv0cht said:

Shut the fuck up already and go back to staying silent like how you were before u let the opportunity of being an rsps staff member inflate ur egg head

• Upvote 1
  • JBLIND locked this topic