Broken items and Duel arena

greetings .

So i tested 2 items the other day that are broken .
1. Dragon spear i already told a fantastic about it when he was ss (server supporter) which is a good period of time and after a week or so we kept getting daily updates for a lil while and the spear still havent gotten fixed :( it's a very useful item for castlWars if it's going to be last on the fixing list make sure it comes with the CW update . (save the best for last)

2. Zgs (zamorak godsword) this item was also in the testing list .

Zgs special attack is sorta broken .. if you click to move in the same tick you get speced u still move to the last square u've clicked it's effective but not always people can glitch it out.

Duel arena: add the prize or what people are stacking against each other when some1 go to spectate a friend via the sphere , removed the kill/death when lose/win a stake and add lost x amount of duels/won x amount of duels to chat box

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, a pixel v1 said:

greetings .

1. Dragon spear i already told a fantastic about it when he was ss (server supporter) which is a good period of time and after a week or so we kept getting daily updates for a lil while and the spear still havent gotten fixed :( it's a very useful item for castlWars if it's going to be last on the fixing list make sure it comes with the CW update . (save the best for last)

Zgs special attack is sorta broken .. if you click to move in the same tick you get speced u still move to the last square u've clicked it's effective but not always people can glitch it out.

Post some gifs or videos mate?

Duel arena: add the prize or what people are stacking against each other when some1 go to spectate a friend via the sphere , removed the kill/death when lose/win a stake and add lost x amount of duels/won x amount of duels to chat box

This is a very good suggestion nice one, @Gretar

1. Dragon spear has always been broken. Right now you can still move if youre getting speared unless youre frozen, this should be fixed @Gretar

2. I understand what you mean, does the character still move after the barrage animation? Zgs shouldnt refreeze the guy if hes already frozen (should be like a 2 sec delay just like refreezing with barrage)

3. Good idea, support for QOL impovement. 😁

Thanks for your suggestions

Khalil

12 hours ago, a pixel v1 said:

greetings .

Not his responsibility should have notified gretar

12 hours ago, a pixel v1 said:

agree

English please

2 hours ago, Mike said:

Duel arena should be removed completely and replaced with dicing IMO.

Ur mom

13 hours ago, a pixel v1 said:

Been telling Gretar this for the last year and he doesn’t like this idea lol.