Yoobs

PKP Shop Redesign

Should this be added  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Should this be added

• Yes
    • I dont care
    • No

Hi guys, i have come up with a rough pkp shop redesign and would like to see your feedback, of course this has not been agreed yet and could never be implemented ingame. Feel free to suggest any improvements or additions but please have reasoning behind it not just "i want stat bcoz its v good" The aim at RoatPkz is to balance the combat out a bit more and also fix the bugs and issues with the current combat system all feedback is appreciated :)

20991ca05d218a73be858c1b2989d680.thumb.p

Ignore the bad editing 

Edited by Yoobs
  • Upvote 2

Looks good, I was going to suggest a similar idea actually. Do we really need the SS & BSS? 

Ignore the bad editing 

lmao

Looks good, I was going to suggest a similar idea actually. Do we really need the SS & BSS? 

lmao

Yes.

100% support.

Claws + Ags should be in there though (hopefully Korasi in the future), Ags can well hit up to 80s and is accurate. Shouldn't be spawnable imo

Looks good so far, GL on adding them in game!

Edit: Will vestas be still ING?

Vesta would stay ingame because its more considered a rare item than a pking item :)

now that i think bout it u should remove pk armour like JAKE says completely. if u keep vestas its ok tho.

for chaotics either remove totally or add my donator dungeon idea

• Upvote 1

Yeah, the current modules and items we have in there are great enough. I suggest adding back the easters in place of anti. 

You suggested bringing Nex armour on a 317...

They shouldn't be here anyway.

whattttttt i like to pk with statius and morrigians and zuriel and d claws!!!!!!!!!!!

whattttttt i like to pk with statius and morrigians and zuriel and d claws!!!!!!!!!!!

Those are items that shouldn't have a place on a 317 server, they're too overpowered.

Claws should stay though.

this is such a brid-biased form of shop in my opinion

i like the idea, but there should be more melee items in the shop as well

• Upvote 1

what's the logic behind keeping claws 

They were released in 08, should be an exception.

We can't just have Ags and Dds as the only good spec weps

Edited by Why Gg

Explain why they should be an exception and why ags and dds can't be the only "good" (extremely subjective lol) spec weps. 

Because they're both spawnable as of right now.

RoatPkz right now is already as boring as it is, if anything we need more and new weapons to use, not remove the current ones we have lmfao.

I like the idea but I know for a fact the shit is going to be expensive, like occult, tent, serp. I hate that they're so expensive. It gives newcomers a chance to experience the wepaons, to die to them*.

xD

I voted yes though, I like the idea, gj yuubs :D

i voted no

first of all regular ss, zaros book, anchor and zuriel staff shud not be in pkp shop remove zuriel staff from game since its useless

also pvp items are a big part of pking and shud remain in, stat hammer shud be added for 300 pkp, alot of players like myself enjoy the occasional stat risk in edge, we can make it like corrupt version so it only lasts 30 mins before vanishing

claws hav no place on roatz they are op cos the hit formula is all wrong and ruin 1def pking

ags has to be 1k pkp its too accurate and high hitting to be free its the most op weapon in the game, bgs 600pkp, sgs and zgs for 300

also we shud introduce zammy hasta to the pkp shop for 200pkp and give it d spear spec it can be highly accurate with drag defender

if pvp weps and armour are removed then i wud like bandos and armadyl armour in pkp store

Edited by Ahmash
  • Upvote 1

On 2015-09-23 at 2:41 AM, Why Gg said:

100% support.

Claws + Ags should be in there though (hopefully Korasi in the future), Ags can well hit up to 80s and is accurate. Shouldn't be spawnable imo

Hopefully Korasi? Why the fuck 

On 22/9/2015 at 6:41 PM, Why Gg said:

100% support.

My nigga omar wants korasi LOOOL