PKP Shop Redesign

Yoobs

Should this be added  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Should this be added

• Yes
    • I dont care
    • No

Hi guys, i have come up with a rough pkp shop redesign and would like to see your feedback, of course this has not been agreed yet and could never be implemented ingame. Feel free to suggest any improvements or additions but please have reasoning behind it not just "i want stat bcoz its v good" The aim at RoatPkz is to balance the combat out a bit more and also fix the bugs and issues with the current combat system all feedback is appreciated :)

20991ca05d218a73be858c1b2989d680.thumb.p

Ignore the bad editing 

Edited by Yoobs
  • Upvote 2

Explain why they should be an exception and why ags and dds can't be the only "good" (extremely subjective lol) spec weps. 

Because they're both spawnable as of right now.

RoatPkz right now is already as boring as it is, if anything we need more and new weapons to use, not remove the current ones we have lmfao.

i voted no

first of all regular ss, zaros book, anchor and zuriel staff shud not be in pkp shop remove zuriel staff from game since its useless

also pvp items are a big part of pking and shud remain in, stat hammer shud be added for 300 pkp, alot of players like myself enjoy the occasional stat risk in edge, we can make it like corrupt version so it only lasts 30 mins before vanishing

claws hav no place on roatz they are op cos the hit formula is all wrong and ruin 1def pking

ags has to be 1k pkp its too accurate and high hitting to be free its the most op weapon in the game, bgs 600pkp, sgs and zgs for 300

also we shud introduce zammy hasta to the pkp shop for 200pkp and give it d spear spec it can be highly accurate with drag defender

if pvp weps and armour are removed then i wud like bandos and armadyl armour in pkp store

Edited by Ahmash
  • Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • John locked this topic